The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rovers V Orient

+4
VixDRFC
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
8 posters

Go down

Rovers V Orient Empty Rovers V Orient

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 13 Jan - 8:19:09

So then moving on to the next game what do we think then I will plumb for a 4-0 Win cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Rovers V Orient Empty Re: Rovers V Orient

Post by yorkie64red Sun 13 Jan - 8:22:58

Can see us winning but don't think it will be by that amount..and remember we are at home...i will go for 2-1...same as today.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 13 Jan - 8:23:58

I am feeling confident now as you can see lol!
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 13 Jan - 9:28:07

Going for 2-0 on this one good to see a more positive attitude from Pete though Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 14 Jan - 6:59:03

pkt_drfc wrote:So then moving on to the next game what do we think then I will plumb for a 4-0 Win cheers

Haven't they won something like 10 out of the last 13 in all competitions?

Hope you haven't put any money on that 4-0

Draw or a 1 goal game either way for me (but thats based on Saunders' home form as opposed to Flynn/Jones home form so I could be very wrong
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 14 Jan - 7:57:19

Jonesy hat trick Smile

Btw you could have said you were going, me and the lad were down early even though we didn't go in the supporters club bar, which probably explains why we didn't see you lol!
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 20 Jan - 4:26:07

Brilliant Win I did not go Today after coming back from my mums been in bed shivering like a sh**ing dog so not the best idea to go out in this weather . 7 points clear now of 3rd spot with Swindon below got a game in hand over us a nice gap opening up now . But to the people that went how was today app we ran riot
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Sun 20 Jan - 4:45:26

I thought we were superb today and i think going on the 10 minute rendition of "Brian Flynn's Barmy Army" that our new manager has united the fans after the SoD v Saunders split
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 20 Jan - 5:14:05

SkellowRover wrote:I thought we were superb today and i think going on the 10 minute rendition of "Brian Flynn's Barmy Army" that our new manager has united the fans after the SoD v Saunders split

I couldn't agree more , the footy was clever but also incisive..........it could have been 4/5-0 but I'll settle for my prediction above Wink
There was a bit of Saunders and SOD's style out there well mixed and if that's BF's style well I'm going to love the way this team plays from here on in.. Although cold the fans did their best and will be Flynn's 'army' together in harmony from here on in.
I want to thank Daggers and his wife for allowing me to go today as well as my chauffeurs Yorkie and Vix. Sorry that anyone missed that superb display today well done Rovers and Andy Thompson and his groundstaff who deservedly got MOM. Smile Smile Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyroversfc Sun 20 Jan - 5:25:36

How we got this game on! Fully expected to wake up to the news it had been called off.

Keegan starting to earn that contract of his. Coppinger obviously the class player in our side, and instrumental in our passing display. How can we perform much, much better, with more class, yet have the same squad of players available? Fair play Flynn.

No, i didn't go. I'm going on reports Laughing

This league is nothing. The real work starts in the summer.
donnyroversfc
donnyroversfc
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 20 Jan - 8:07:49

hoolahoop wrote:

I couldn't agree more , the footy was clever but also incisive..........it could have been 4/5-0 but I'll settle for my prediction above Wink
There was a bit of Saunders and SOD's style out there well mixed and if that's BF's style well I'm going to love the way this team plays from here on in.. Although cold the fans did their best and will be Flynn's 'army' together in harmony from here on in.
I want to thank Daggers and his wife for allowing me to go today as well as my chauffeurs Yorkie and Vix. Sorry that anyone missed that superb display today well done Rovers and Andy Thompson and his groundstaff who deservedly got MOM. Smile Smile Smile

Whilst Andy does a cracking job most of the time today he did a crap job Laughing , Its not fair I was hoping for a postponement, some people had to work Sad
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 20 Jan - 8:49:58

and two pictures of me in the programme one of the back of my head along with Vix, Pkt and Hoola at the forum, and me and my lad at Preston ...just missed out on the face in the crowd
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 20 Jan - 9:54:36

Dagenham Rover wrote:and two pictures of me in the programme one of the back of my head along with Vix, Pkt and Hoola at the forum, and me and my lad at Preston ...just missed out on the face in the crowd

Thank your lass and lad for me please daggers , they were patient whilst I was queueing up oh and declineda drink btw Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 20 Jan - 18:18:42

hoolahoop wrote:

Thank your lass and lad for me please daggers , they were patient whilst I was queueing up oh and declineda drink btw Smile

I'll make up for the drink lol!
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 21 Jan - 4:03:33

Dagenham Rover wrote:

I'll make up for the drink lol!

No probs fella .......next time eh . drunken
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 21 Jan - 4:12:38

hoolahoop wrote:

No probs fella .......next time eh . drunken

When you are sorted
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Askern Rovers Tue 22 Jan - 0:47:17

I thought before game would been off but I am surprised game is ON so well done to groundmen & fans for worked hard on pitch and areas. I am really enjoyed watch Donny put great performance & could been few more scored goals but 2 - 0 still is great. I am glad Chief Executive listened to what my mates said and already put team & player name goal on scoreboards.
Askern Rovers
Askern Rovers
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down