The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me...

3 posters

Go down

Is it just me... Empty Is it just me...

Post by Dan_the_Owl Sun 27 Dec - 8:56:29

...or was that quite enjoyable? Shocked

Grant, ever dependable. Simek, excellent. Purse, much improved. O'Connor, outstanding. Varney, superb. The way we bounced back after going behind when in weeks past we would've caved. We played very well against a Premier League-bound side already more than 30 points ahead of us, and earned at least a draw. Just to be able to clap the players off the park after weeks of dreadful performances was a joy. Bring on Blackpool!

UTO
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Is it just me... Empty Re: Is it just me...

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 27 Dec - 9:16:34

That Harper pulled a world class save off as well to stop your lot winning the game
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Sun 27 Dec - 10:22:46

NIGHTMARE wrote:That Harper pulled a world class save off as well to stop your lot winning the game

Absolutely. Not sure how much he seen of it, but he was down very quickly. It's unfortunate that he's spent so long at Newcastle as an understudy, he's proving himself to be an excellent keeper this season.
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wednesday Fri 1 Jan - 2:17:30

It was a very good point against a very good team. Most of the game was very good. However (while i'm all for positivity), i'm not getting carried away. That second goal was far too easy, yes he was offside but that's irrelevant, our defenders switched off again. And we collapsed, again, after Newcastle got a goal.

I've been sticking up for O'Connor for a while and last saturday was why. He was brilliant.

I'm not trying to put a negative spin on what was a much deserved point, i'm just not getting carried away.
The Wednesday
The Wednesday
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum