The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FA Cup 4th Round

+2
pkt_drfc
yorkie64red
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup 4th Round

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 6:09:09

donnievic wrote:

Is that apart from last season,and could of been worse wouldn't mind Millwall away and maybe in london same day as Leeds FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Its his memory thats failing , old age and all that... FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 4 Jan - 6:12:52

pkt_drfc wrote:Never thought of that one i'm going down on train if we win brentford

Got my facts mixed up on this one sorry and yes should we go through..............we go down in numbers 'big numbers' I hope.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 4 Jan - 6:57:26

we have not been drawn with a big team but atleast the tie is a very winnable one,everybody knows how poor and how easy we brushed derby away the other week and im sure that is possible again.
Milwall are not excactly amazing and i think we could take the win there aswell.
My only concern is brentford as i have a nasty feeling sod will field the babies and we have seen what can happen when he fields them out,brentford are a good side and like sod said they are no mugs,they will be up for this one and there could be a cupset if we dont prepare well enough for this one,im sure brentford isnt the place the lads would want to be playing on a tuesday night in freezing conditions however its important we go out with a decent side and win the game. We could be in the 5th round with any luck if we go and prepare to win and then maybe just maybe we will be drawn against one of the big sides.
I fancy us to get to round 5 atleast this season.
r.t.i.d
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 7:04:15

roversboy4lyf wrote:we have not been drawn with a big team but atleast the tie is a very winnable one,everybody knows how poor and how easy we brushed derby away the other week and im sure that is possible again.
Milwall are not excactly amazing and i think we could take the win there aswell.
My only concern is brentford as i have a nasty feeling sod will field the babies and we have seen what can happen when he fields them out,brentford are a good side and like sod said they are no mugs,they will be up for this one and there could be a cupset if we dont prepare well enough for this one,im sure brentford isnt the place the lads would want to be playing on a tuesday night in freezing conditions however its important we go out with a decent side and win the game. We could be in the 5th round with any luck if we go and prepare to win and then maybe just maybe we will be drawn against one of the big sides.
I fancy us to get to round 5 atleast this season.
r.t.i.d

Hello Jack, personally i think Sod will go with a strong line up, he must be well aware that the funds that a good cup run will bring in won't do any harm when it comes to bringing new players in , i do worry that he will take Sully out of goal and put Ben Smith in, hopefully he will at least start with a strong line up and see how it goes, trouble with Sod is you can never tell what he will do from one game to the next.. FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Icon_wink then again maybe thats why he is so sucsessful
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 4 Jan - 7:27:27

yorkie64red wrote:

Hello Jack, personally i think Sod will go with a strong line up, he must be well aware that the funds that a good cup run will bring in won't do any harm when it comes to bringing new players in , i do worry that he will take Sully out of goal and put Ben Smith in, hopefully he will at least start with a strong line up and see how it goes, trouble with Sod is you can never tell what he will do from one game to the next.. FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Icon_wink then again maybe thats why he is so sucsessful

I agree with both your comments, (hello again btw Jack Smile )
The revenue is much needed and the share is so much higher in the FA Cup, quite simply we have too much to gain to go in half-cocked.
Who would have thought that we would now consider the Rams as fairly 'small fry'.........how we have climbed the ladder of success eh. lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 7:29:57

hoolahoop wrote:

I agree with both your comments, (hello again btw Jack FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Icon_smile )
The revenue is much needed and the share is so much higher in the FA Cup, quite simply we have too much to gain to go in half-cocked.
Who would have thought that we would now consider the Rams as fairly 'small fry'.........how we have climbed the ladder of success eh. FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Lol FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Lol

Well if i do go to pride park i will be glad i did not go in December and went on a piss up instead... FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Icon_cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 4 Jan - 8:12:30

yorkie64red wrote:

Well if i do go to pride park i will be glad i did not go in December and went on a piss up instead... FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Then you don't realise just how good a day that was , ask Vikki. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 4 Jan - 8:20:08

hoolahoop wrote:

Then you don't realise just how good a day that was , ask Vikki. FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Icon_lol FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Icon_lol FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Icon_lol

was that when noone would let you have a beer or when you left your glasses in the car,or when you ran out of petrol at tescos and had to get a 85 year old granny to give you a push sounds like a great day.. FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 4 Jan - 8:30:24

yorkie64red wrote:

was that when noone would let you have a beer or when you left your glasses in the car,or when you ran out of petrol at tescos and had to get a 85 year old granny to give you a push sounds like a great day.. FA Cup 4th Round - Page 2 Icon_lol

Memorable at least, I wandered back to the car doing Stevie Wonder impressions, lack of beer not a problem at least we won but the 85 year old ..............showed that I can still charm 'em. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2