The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first points dropped

+5
yorkie64red
d1889t
spawhite
hoolahoop
donnywhitegaz
9 posters

Go down

first points dropped Empty first points dropped

Post by donnywhitegaz Sat 12 Sep - 16:34:45

well it had to come sometime and after the day i had at work yesterday i was expecting it last night,still though on a brighter note its games like this last year where we would have lost so its another point on our way to getting out of here Very Happy

great forum and i think it will really take off,lets hope the numptys stay away Smile
donnywhitegaz
donnywhitegaz
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

first points dropped Empty Re: first points dropped

Post by hoolahoop Sat 12 Sep - 17:45:19

donnywhitegaz wrote:well it had to come sometime and after the day i had at work yesterday i was expecting it last night,still though on a brighter note its games like this last year where we would have lost so its another point on our way to getting out of here Very Happy

great forum and i think it will really take off,lets hope the numptys stay away Smile
I hope so too! Gaz you are a good poster .........pleased to see you on board again.
Don't worry about the points , you will have enough by the end of the season to join the 'big boys ' at the top of the forum. Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by spawhite Sun 13 Sep - 0:02:42

donnywhitegaz wrote:well it had to come sometime and after the day i had at work yesterday i was expecting it last night,still though on a brighter note its games like this last year where we would have lost so its another point on our way to getting out of here Very Happy

Where still unbeaten DonnyWG,like ya said these are the type of games that we lost last season,in fact southend have beat us in the same fixture in the last 2 seasons.By what some of the lads who went to the game and what Eddie Gray was saying on the radio commentary the ref had a shocker and Leeds were not as good as we have been so far this season.Only a little blip nothing to worry about. Very Happy ON ON ON
Agree with ya saying hope the numpties stay away but sadly I believe they will turn up sooner or later

spawhite
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Sun 13 Sep - 4:19:30

hoolahoop wrote:

I hope so too! Gaz you are a good poster .........pleased to see you on board again.
Don't worry about the points , you will have enough by the end of the season to join the 'big boys ' at the top of the forum. Laughing Laughing

Well, the boys that stay in the championship that is. You won't be joining the Blades yet Wink
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 13 Sep - 4:49:38

d1889t wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Well, the boys that stay in the championship that is. You won't be joining the Blades yet Wink
I remember both you and Leeds saying the same about promotion this time last season ......then the wheels fell off for both your teams! Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 13 Sep - 9:27:50

hoolahoop wrote:
d1889t wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

I remember both you and Leeds saying the same about promotion this time last season ......then the wheels fell off for both your teams! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I just can't see the Blades going up automatically , do they have what it takes to go up via the playoffs not sure, as for Leeds well i think this may just be there year.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MORRIM Mon 14 Sep - 19:16:59

Numpty? i hope you dont mean me donny Very Happy
MORRIM
MORRIM
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by donnywhitegaz Tue 15 Sep - 7:12:35

not at all morrim,your one of the better ones Very Happy Very Happy
donnywhitegaz
donnywhitegaz
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 15 Sep - 7:18:04

donnywhitegaz wrote:not at all morrim,your one of the better ones Very Happy Very Happy
Explain the avatar 'Morrim ' please ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 15 Sep - 9:13:14

hoolahoop wrote:
donnywhitegaz wrote:not at all morrim,your one of the better ones Very Happy Very Happy

Could it be a friend for our Meerkat Steve lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Tue 15 Sep - 9:33:45

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
d1889t wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

I just can't see the Blades going up automatically , do they have what it takes to go up via the playoffs not sure, as for Leeds well i think this may just be there year.

i agree, as much as i'd like to see leeds crash and burn (purely due to the amount of leeds fans i work with, and another more personal reason i'd rather not share at this time), i can't see them ballsing it up again, time will tell though, its a long season Very Happy

no way in hell sheff utd are getting promoted this season.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Tue 15 Sep - 21:08:24

hoolahoop wrote:

Its them bears off star Wars Hoola maybe Morrim is adores Star Wars LMAO
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 15 Sep - 21:14:43

MattyDRFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Still not as cute as the Meerkat Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Wed 16 Sep - 9:09:51

yorkie64red wrote:
MattyDRFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

They're called Ewoks Laughing and there's nothing wrong with a bit of Star Wars

But the Meerkat wins every time - simples Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 16 Sep - 9:19:27

VixDRFC wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
MattyDRFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Deffo the meerkat, especially our meerkat gets the rossette for best in show.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 16 Sep - 9:28:32

hoolahoop wrote:
VixDRFC wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
MattyDRFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Maybe we should make him our Mascot... Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Wed 16 Sep - 9:32:26

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
VixDRFC wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
MattyDRFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Maybe we should make him our Mascot... Very Happy

Move over Donny Dog - Matty the Meerkat is here!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 16 Sep - 9:56:04

I'll second that................simples. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 16 Sep - 10:01:03

hoolahoop wrote:I'll second that................simples. Smile

Are you going to tell him then he will be over the moon with the news, Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Wed 16 Sep - 10:02:37

OK - forget affiliation - who do we approach for nomination of new mascot?
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 16 Sep - 10:05:08

VixDRFC wrote:OK - forget affiliation - who do we approach for nomination of new mascot?
The Mascot Dept. ?
Sorry big NO-NO we aren't good with 'M's like Media , Marketing and Merchandising!!
Btw , signed up for the Alliance today and am looking forward to my pack. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down