The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has the bubble burst ?

+3
Dan_the_Owl
yorkie64red
hoolahoop
7 posters

Go down

Has the bubble burst ? Empty Has the bubble burst ?

Post by hoolahoop Wed 20 Jan - 9:46:18

Leeds 1 Carlisle 2, could it be that this is the first sign of the bubble bursting. Perhaps they are beginning to 'feel the heat' at the top with both Norwich and Charlton now breathing down their necks or it could be that their success against Manure has gone to their heads ? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing affraid affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Has the bubble burst ? Empty Re: Has the bubble burst ?

Post by yorkie64red Wed 20 Jan - 9:48:32

hoolahoop wrote:Leeds 1 Carlisle 2, could it be that this is the first sign of the bubble bursting. Perhaps they are beginning to 'feel the heat' at the top with both Norwich and Charlton now breathing down their necks or it could be that their success against Manure has gone to their heads ? Has the bubble burst ? Icon_lol Has the bubble burst ? Icon_lol Has the bubble burst ? Icon_lol Has the bubble burst ? Icon_lol Has the bubble burst ? Affraid Has the bubble burst ? Affraid

You would certainly hope so, just a pity this was not a league match and another 3 points dropped... Has the bubble burst ? Icon_sad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 20 Jan - 9:56:10

yorkie64red wrote:

You would certainly hope so, just a pity this was not a league match and another 3 points dropped... Has the bubble burst ? Icon_sad

They will, I would be interested to see what the next few fixtures are for the Scum. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Wed 20 Jan - 10:13:51

hoolahoop wrote:They will, I would be interested to see what the next few fixtures are for the Scum. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Given that they're getting hammered by such footballing giants as Exeter City and Carlisle United these days, I'm not sure it really matters who they're playing next! Laughing

But since you asked;

23rd January - Tottenham (A)
26th January - Swindon (A)
30th January - Colchester (H)

Quite tough actually. Swindon are pretty decent at home, and Colchester will definitely give them a game. As for the FA Cup, their luck is OUT. Laughing
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Wed 20 Jan - 10:15:06

Gives the rest of us a chance then!!!!!

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BantamValley Fri 22 Jan - 10:18:24

Will definately be interesting! Twisted Evil

Oh god... I can hardly imagine the look on their faces if they started doing really badly and missed out on promotion completely! Laughing
BantamValley
BantamValley

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 22 Jan - 10:20:30

Now that would be amusing especially if we can gain promotion or finish ahead of them in the league. That would be worth a trip to Leeds I'm sure!!! Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 22 Jan - 10:22:01

BantamValley wrote:Will definately be interesting! Has the bubble burst ? Icon_twisted

Oh god... I can hardly imagine the look on their faces if they started doing really badly and missed out on promotion completely! Has the bubble burst ? Icon_lol

It could not happen to a nicer team, i am not sure they will actually go up automatically, my preffered option would be for them to have yet another day at wembley only for them to lose in the 90th minuite.. Has the bubble burst ? Affraid
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 22 Jan - 10:27:20

That's mean Yorkie but I am totally behind you!!! Razz

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 22 Jan - 10:29:37

Terrier2009 wrote:That's mean Yorkie but I am totally behind you!!! Has the bubble burst ? Icon_razz

I thought you might, it would be even better if it was a Huddersfield v Leeds final and you got the winning Goal in the dying minuites, lovely.. Has the bubble burst ? Icon_twisted
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 22 Jan - 10:30:46

Now that would have to be the best moment of my life if it did happen. I take it I could count on you lot to turn up in the Huddersfield end if that was ever to occur?! Smile

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 22 Jan - 10:32:25

Terrier2009 wrote:Now that would have to be the best moment of my life if it did happen. I take it I could count on you lot to turn up in the Huddersfield end if that was ever to occur?! Has the bubble burst ? Icon_smile

Actually i think i might, make a good day out that one... Has the bubble burst ? Icon_cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 22 Jan - 10:33:37

Yeah it would. Hope it turns out like that, there is normally a good atmosphere when we play against each other. The game at home against them last season involved all the fans there doing a mexican wave for ages. Was good fun.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by BantamValley Fri 22 Jan - 10:42:21

Think you would have me at that game if it were to happen too. Very Happy

May I add though.. Even if Leeds do get promoted, who says their gonna stay up now? Razz
BantamValley
BantamValley

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 22 Jan - 10:44:30

Laughing Sounds like there would be a good following that day. If they did go up not sure they'd stay up to be honest but stranger things have happened.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Fri 22 Jan - 10:53:11

If you can lose 2-0 to a side that used to be non league not so long ago, and also lose against them at home as well, then I'm afraid you're always going to have SOME problems in the Championship. lol! lol! lol!
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Fri 22 Jan - 10:53:52

Now that is true. They can also lose to us both with their first teams and reserves teams!!!

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum