The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TYKES TARGET PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS

+3
VixDRFC
RedNinja
NIGHTMARE
7 posters

Go down

TYKES TARGET PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS Empty TYKES TARGET PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 24 Jan - 10:56:53

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/football/exposed/695728/TYKES-TARGET-PREMIER-LEAGUE-STRIKERS.html

BARNSLEY boss Mark Robins is lining up a £2million double swoop for strikers David Healy and Jason Scotland.

Robins wants to boost his fire-power for this month's transfer window closes and has targeted the duo whose careers have stalled at Wigan and Sunderland respectively.

The Tykes chief admitted: "If Scotland is available then I would be interested, and I have already made an enquiry for Healy."

Northern Ireland ace Healy, 30, has been restricted to a place on the bench with the Black Cats this season and wants a move to kick-start his career.

The former Manchester United, Preston and Leeds striker has made only 11 appearances for Sunderland since joining from Fulham for £1.2million in August 2008.

Trinidad and Tobago hit-man Scotland, 30, has endured a miserable time since making a £2million move from Swansea to the DW Stadium six months ago.
In 18 outings for the Latics he failed to score and has found it difficult to come to terms with life in the Premier League. However, he finally got off the mark in the FA Cup on Saturday.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

TYKES TARGET PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS Empty Re: TYKES TARGET PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS

Post by RedNinja Sun 24 Jan - 11:02:27

Scotland? I'll eat me shoe if he comes to us! Laughing
Then again stranger things have happened..

Healy imo is a realistic buy for us. Very Happy He may be 30 but he still wears his shooting boots! Wink
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

TYKES TARGET PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS Empty Re: TYKES TARGET PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 24 Jan - 11:07:08

Its in the Mirror too

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Barnsley-boss-Mark-Robins-lining-up-swoop-for-Premier-League-strike-duo-article298801.html

Barnsley boss Mark Robins is lining up a £2million double swoop for strikers Jason Scotland and David Healy.

Robins wants to boost his firepower before this month’s transfer window closes and has targeted the duo, whose careers have stalled at Wigan and Sunderland respectively.

The Tykes chief admitted: “If Scotland is available then I would be interested, and I have already made an inquiry for Healy.”

Trinidad and Tobago hit-man Scotland, 30, has had a miserable time since making a £2million move from Swansea to the DW Stadium six months ago
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 24 Jan - 11:17:53

Saw Scotland play against Notts County today - he scored and looked good but then again so did Lee Hughes! In fact Hughes looked more dangerous!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 24 Jan - 21:10:15

Well i hope you get them both but can only see you getting Healy tbh but it depends how much scotland loves the game,if he wants the best then i would say move to the dingles as he just cant crack it at that level.
Robins could get him back on track.

Oh and this must mean you dont want Billy. TYKES TARGET PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS Icon_cheers
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 24 Jan - 21:12:02

roversboy4lyf wrote:Well i hope you get them both but can only see you getting Healy tbh but it depends how much scotland loves the game,if he wants the best then i would say move to the dingles as he just cant crack it at that level.
Robins could get him back on track.

Oh and this must mean you dont want Billy. TYKES TARGET PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS Icon_cheers

That was never going to happen anyway Jack, just wishful thinking on their part.. TYKES TARGET PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 24 Jan - 21:15:40

Yeah we do want him but he don't want us so we must move on
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 24 Jan - 21:17:24

I think jealous is the word you were looking for. TYKES TARGET PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS Icon_twisted
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Wed 3 Feb - 6:00:06

roversboy4lyf wrote:I think jealous is the word you were looking for. TYKES TARGET PREMIER LEAGUE STRIKERS Icon_twisted

Quiet...or it's the naughty step for you sonny jim! Cool
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 3 Feb - 6:28:14

Barnsleytilidie wrote:

Quiet...or it's the naughty step for you sonny jim! Cool

And where the bloody hell have you been BTID ? You keep disappearing for weeks on end, have you got a double life ? Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Thu 4 Feb - 7:21:42

hoolahoop wrote:

And where the bloody hell have you been BTID ? You keep disappearing for weeks on end, have you got a double life ? Laughing Laughing

Depends how much backchat I get on theother forums really....my amazing wit & charisma only stretches so far! Cool ....You been Cool missing me bud? Very Happy
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 4 Feb - 10:25:07

Barnsleytilidie wrote:

Depends how much backchat I get on theother forums really....my amazing wit & charisma only stretches so far! Cool ....You been Cool missing me bud? Very Happy

Of course, your wit and repartee is always a loss on a forum, come back for Cryne out loud.........we is all missing you. Cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down