The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Championship Forum Please Take A Look And Join ...

+5
NIGHTMARE
Shem_Swfc
championshipforum
hoolahoop
RedNinja
9 posters

Go down

A New Championship Forum Please Take A Look And Join ... Empty A New Championship Forum Please Take A Look And Join ...

Post by RedNinja Wed 3 Feb - 6:08:04

http://www.championshipforum.co.uk/home/

Very similar to us, doesn't have many members at the moment, I haven't signed up yet but just thought I'd show you all another developing football forum like ourselves. Cool
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

A New Championship Forum Please Take A Look And Join ... Empty Re: A New Championship Forum Please Take A Look And Join ...

Post by hoolahoop Wed 3 Feb - 6:34:17

RedNinja wrote:http://www.championshipforum.co.uk/home/

Very similar to us, doesn't have many members at the moment, I haven't signed up yet but just thought I'd show you all another developing football forum like ourselves. Cool

Hmmmm early days but I'm not sure the site will take off , I may be wrong.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

A New Championship Forum Please Take A Look And Join ... Empty Re: A New Championship Forum Please Take A Look And Join ...

Post by championshipforum Thu 4 Feb - 6:22:58

hoolahoop wrote:

Hmmmm early days but I'm not sure the site will take off , I may be wrong.

Why do you think that? Can you see something I have missed?
championshipforum
championshipforum
Pride Of Yorkshire

http://www.championshipforum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Thu 4 Feb - 6:32:11

Look pretty good to me.

Good luck CF!
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 4 Feb - 7:05:39

I'm not sure about this thread i know phil as had trouble with others sites when he's tried to promote this site on there sites they take the post down and stop him using there site
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Thu 4 Feb - 7:39:06

I Don't mind anyone promoting there site on here if the people posting links up allow the same on there site

championshipforum good luck pal if you want any advice or honest opinions just let me know, there is quite a few places that offer the same as you but you have set it up well and gave people another option well done and good luck
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by championshipforum Thu 4 Feb - 7:42:53

Thanks phil. I didnt actually come on to promote though. Someone else did that. I dont know redninja. I saw I had received a few visits from this site and came to have a look.
championshipforum
championshipforum
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Thu 4 Feb - 7:47:13

Yeah no problem like i say i don't mind, i've asked people on here to promote this site on other forums they use, so i'm not going to moan when people do the same on here

good luck and i hope your place grows

I'll make this post a sticky for a day or two so all the members can see it
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by championshipforum Thu 4 Feb - 7:50:27

Ok, you didn't have to do that but thanks. Good luck to you too! Race you to a thousand Laughing
championshipforum
championshipforum
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Thu 4 Feb - 9:35:45

Didn't mean to break any rules posting this, thought people might be interested as I also post on Tykes Mad under a different username and saw it advertised on there.
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 4 Feb - 9:41:51

Bloody hell we have a united fan on the board
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 4 Feb - 11:02:45

Seems a decent forum, will have another look in the morning when i have more time, will probably end up signing up and contributing, i'm all for new ventures.. Wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 4 Feb - 18:10:50

Might sign up after school.
Hey stick around buddy. Very Happy
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by championshipforum Thu 4 Feb - 21:50:10

NIGHTMARE wrote:Bloody hell we have a united fan on the board

Am I the first?
championshipforum
championshipforum
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 4 Feb - 21:57:59

championshipforum wrote:

Am I the first?

We had one but we think he was suffering from amnesia and forgot to come back.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Thu 4 Feb - 22:03:55

Good to see you, welcome aboard.

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 6 Mar - 4:17:52

Another one with amnesia?
bloody ell.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by championshipforum Sun 7 Mar - 0:57:47

Nope just very busy Laughing
championshipforum
championshipforum
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Mon 8 Mar - 4:26:19

oh good.
do stick around. Very Happy
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down