The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day off

+3
yorkie64red
MR NEGATIVE
thornabyred
7 posters

Go down

Day off Empty Day off

Post by thornabyred Fri 5 Feb - 21:03:51

today so time to put the world to rights.
Starting with parents parking cars across pavements at local scool entrance.E mails off to local councils,MP,and councillors.
They will be sick of me by the day is done. Spending the day today and 3 days next week on residents association work, walking the streets checking pavements and roads for potholes first today.
Organising litter picks on nature reserve and village green for the weekend then meetings a couple of days next week.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Day off Empty Re: Day off

Post by MR NEGATIVE Fri 5 Feb - 21:07:18

Your a very very busy man. lol!
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 5 Feb - 21:10:00

Tell me about it, we live opposite a School and it is chaos when they finish,the thing is most of the parents only live 5 minuites walk away, pisses me off i can tell you.. No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Fri 5 Feb - 22:01:42

But they have to go out and pick them up because they have a 4x4!!!!

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Fri 5 Feb - 23:34:01

hat is one of the problems, people who live round the corner actaully drive to school.Usually in pj and dressing gowns as well.
thornabyred
thornabyred

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 6 Feb - 3:50:44

thornabyred wrote:hat is one of the problems, people who live round the corner actaully drive to school.Usually in pj and dressing gowns as well.

What PJ's and dressing-gowns , they are a funny lot around Thornaby. Laughing Laughing Laughing Good to see you keep them all in check, I bloody hate litter and graffiti with a vengeance.........I would advocate cutting their hands off mesen. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Sat 6 Feb - 5:42:08

yorkie64red wrote:Tell me about it, we live opposite a School and it is chaos when they finish,the thing is most of the parents only live 5 minuites walk away, pisses me off i can tell you.. No

Ohhh tell me about it..lazy cows. When i get out of work at three the school at the bottom of the hill from me is just letting out. you see them all sat in their range rovers waiting for their snotty little troll brats to run the lollypop lady (my sister) ragged..

they block the roads, cut each other up, park on the paths... they are the most ignorant bitches it has ever been my misfortune to come across...Sad thing is it takes several letters home, a couple of visits from the police standing next to Cheryl and about six months in time to train the thick mares.

then comes september it all begins again.............................

They aren't my favorite type of people I have to say, if you hadn't guessed....Grrrrrrrrrrrr
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sat 6 Feb - 5:56:05

hoolahoop wrote:

What PJ's and dressing-gowns , they are a funny lot around Thornaby. Laughing Laughing Laughing Good to see you keep them all in check, I bloody hate litter and graffiti with a vengeance.........I would advocate cutting their hands off mesen. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Pyjamas with dressing gown over the top..
Saw a young woman one morning last summer going to the coner shop in what can only be called a flimsy negligee,slippers and puse in hand. quite a tanned body, nearly missed my bus following her round the shop. Embarassed
thornabyred
thornabyred

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 6 Feb - 5:58:52

That was my girlfreind you stalker lol! lol!
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sat 6 Feb - 7:00:59

she needs to wash her neck then Twisted Evil
thornabyred
thornabyred

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 6 Feb - 7:04:38

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 6 Feb - 7:07:48

thornabyred wrote:she needs to wash her neck then Twisted Evil

Yep, thats Petes Girlfriend alright.... lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sat 6 Feb - 7:16:52

Just been googling the pjs as day wear and seems to be a national thing not just round here.I have seen young girls at the 6th form college near work dressed in them, big teddy bear pyjamas to go out in Razz
thornabyred
thornabyred

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 6 Feb - 7:20:36

thornabyred wrote:Just been googling the pjs as day wear and seems to be a national thing not just round here.I have seen young girls at the 6th form college near work dressed in them, big teddy bear pyjamas to go out in Razz

There was something in the News the other week about Tesco's banning people in wales from going into there stores wearing Pygamas, reckon this must be the reason, i put it down to the same Jeromy Kyle brigade who not only don't want to work but they can't be arsed to get changed either.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum