The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Attacks

4 posters

Go down

Village Attacks Empty Village Attacks

Post by yorkie64red Sat 6 Feb - 21:25:59

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Village Attacks Empty Re: Village Attacks

Post by East Yorks Rover Sat 6 Feb - 21:31:21

That one got out of the pen, special ninja pheasants that we use as guard dogs, death by a thousand pecks! Very Happy Personally I would have just grabbed the damn thing and throttled it, delicious!
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 6 Feb - 21:38:16

East Yorks Rover wrote:That one got out of the pen, special ninja pheasants that we use as guard dogs, death by a thousand pecks! Very Happy Personally I would have just grabbed the damn thing and throttled it, delicious!

I suppose east yorkshire pheasents are a bit more refined then the North Yorkshire ones.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sat 6 Feb - 21:55:08

If it were one of our "specials there would have just been a bloody pulp left and a mysterious story, the N.Yorks. ones are a bit wimpy! Very Happy
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sat 6 Feb - 23:36:04

Any chance of a fight then.Us Thornaby pigeons are getting a bit heavy but will sort that out.
Village Attacks P1090710
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sat 6 Feb - 23:45:38

Where's my gun!!!!! Those damn things are the bane of my life down at the allotment, trouble is the residents backing on to us feed the damn things and object to them being sorted. Stupid townies that moved out to rural E.Yorks. They are best put in pies.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sun 7 Feb - 0:07:20

hundreds of them round here,then there are the doves and the racing pigeeons.What you want is one of these.
http://www.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/birdguide/name/m/merlin/index.aspx

We have Merlins and Sparrowhawks often taking small birds in the back garden.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sun 7 Feb - 0:17:28

We need some sort of magic for certain, these big woodies are too much for a small hawk like that, but a Sparrowhawk would be nice. I reckon we will have to just keep investing in the netting and hanging the spent cds around. Sad
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 7 Feb - 0:31:04

East Yorks Rover wrote:We need some sort of magic for certain, these big woodies are too much for a small hawk like that, but a Sparrowhawk would be nice. I reckon we will have to just keep investing in the netting and hanging the spent cds around. Sad

Which Village is it again where you Live Will, i have loads of Stale Bread that i was going to feed the ducks and swans tommorow, but a change is as good as a rest , might pop along and feed your Pigeons.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sun 7 Feb - 0:37:16

Howden Brian.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 7 Feb - 0:41:14

East Yorks Rover wrote:Howden Brian.

Now i know thats not tue....they have Sky... lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sun 7 Feb - 0:59:34

I can see I will have to bring you up here blindfold so you can't find your way back. (That is if we let you off the ritual burning!)
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 10 Feb - 23:12:20

East Yorks Rover wrote:Where's my gun!!!!! Those damn things are the bane of my life down at the allotment, trouble is the residents backing on to us feed the damn things and object to them being sorted. Stupid townies that moved out to rural E.Yorks. They are best put in pies.

What the ''townies'', Jeez you eat big pies round your way!! Now I know why each of you needs an allotment. Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down