The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The soaps.

5 posters

Go down

The soaps. Empty The soaps.

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 13 Feb - 7:13:17

Well i only watch coranation Street and Eastenders but can i ask why is it all doom and gloom?
Every single couple are full of doom and gloom,i understand that it often makes the story intresting but wouldnt it be nice to have some happy couples on the soaps.
Just some merry and cheerful things would be nice.

EASTENDERS.
Archie Murdered.
Ronnie does a runner.
Bradley going to kill himself next month.
Dot Arrested for slappin dotty.

CORANATION STREET.
Joe in massive debt.
Joe falls off a boat and drowns while trying to fake his death.
Becky falls pregnant but has a miscarrige.

Its bloody driving me to depression ffs.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

The soaps. Empty Re: The soaps.

Post by jucyberry Sat 13 Feb - 7:38:14

This scenario would make me happy...................................................All soaps cancelled..LOL
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sat 13 Feb - 7:39:29

Like Emerdale but not as good since seth died. Allthough there is some nice crumpet on there.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 13 Feb - 7:41:06

And you know what jucyberry.
I thought you were one of those that loved to watch your soaps while your sewing with 1 hand and holding a hot mug of tea in your other.

LOL,PMSL
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 13 Feb - 11:10:04

Love Emmerdale and Coronation Street, never watched eastenders, like you say Jack so bloody depressing Wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Sat 13 Feb - 19:53:09

roversboy4lyf wrote:And you know what jucyberry.
I thought you were one of those that loved to watch your soaps while your sewing with 1 hand and holding a hot mug of tea in your other.

LOL,PMSL

Cheeky boy..Truth be told, I watch very little tv, I am of the opinion if you can't learn from it then it isn't worth wasting time on.
So all I watch are documentaries and the news.
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 13 Feb - 20:52:23

jucyberry wrote:

Cheeky boy..Truth be told, I watch very little tv, I am of the opinion if you can't learn from it then it isn't worth wasting time on.
So all I watch are documentaries and the news.

Got to say i love my Documentaries, am watching one now.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sat 13 Feb - 20:54:05

watch all of the cable discovery programes, learn so much.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 13 Feb - 20:56:14

thornabyred wrote:watch all of the cable discovery programes, learn so much.

Am watching Discovery Knowledge at this moment, Al Murrays Road to Berlin, good programme..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Sat 13 Feb - 21:14:50

Chemistry and How the Earth Made us are the best atthe moment, plus Lost Kingdoms of Africa. Filling up on knowledge for your thrashing at The Boot later in the year?
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 13 Feb - 21:17:15

East Yorks Rover wrote:Chemistry and How the Earth Made us are the best atthe moment, plus lost kingdoms of Africa. Filling up on knowledge for your thrashing at The Boot later in the year.

You will need to, with Hoola on board how could we possibly lose, he would argue everytime he got a wrong answer.. lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by jucyberry Sat 13 Feb - 21:19:27

Watched Andrew Marr last night, all about the thatcher years..Tbh, he looked as if he didn't know which way to go, wether to applaud or denounce her for the beast she was.

He did to be fair paint a good picture of a meglomaniac bent on control, but he could have gone much further i think. The Key event of the thatcher years, the Miners strike was largely glossed over, with no mention of the hardships endured by so many families.
He went a fair way however to paint a picture of the greed and me, me culture of the eighties. It was as always an extremely interesting programe.
jucyberry
jucyberry
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum