The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Phone Contract

+2
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
6 posters

Go down

New Phone Contract Empty New Phone Contract

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 20 Feb - 4:12:52

Yesterday i signed a new contract and got one of these new blackberry 9700 bold took the insurance out £15 a month extra because of it being an exspensive phone. But today got a phone call on my new mobile saying they could save me money on my insurance from a company called Real Estate International me being me i thought go on then basically the first bit they got wrong they said your paying £9.99 a month i corrected them on this but they knew my name first line of my adress part of my credit card number after agreeing to they passed me on to another guy to confirm the details and told me they would be taking £45 straight away but thought because of the saving thought why not i'm saving money in the long run. After the phone call thought i best check these out so phoned carphone warhouse and they told me it was a scam company cancel your credit card so i have done this. Has anybody else had this problem scratch
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

New Phone Contract Empty Re: New Phone Contract

Post by yorkie64red Sat 20 Feb - 4:17:37

pkt_drfc wrote:Yesterday i signed a new contract and got one of these new blackberry 9700 bold took the insurance out £15 a month extra because of it being an exspensive phone. But today got a phone call on my new mobile saying they could save me money on my insurance from a company called Real Estate International me being me i thought go on then basically the first bit they got wrong they said your paying £9.99 a month i corrected them on this but they knew my name first line of my adress part of my credit card number after agreeing to they passed me on to another guy to confirm the details and told me they would be taking £45 straight away but thought because of the saving thought why not i'm saving money in the long run. After the phone call thought i best check these out so phoned carphone warhouse and they told me it was a scam company cancel your credit card so i have done this. Has anybody else had this problem scratch

Sounds more like a company that deal in property then insurance, as long as you got your card cancelled thats the main thing, i never give my card details out over the phone unless it is a company that i deal with on a regular basis, a close run thing by the sounds of it Pete.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 20 Feb - 4:18:41

No I never heard of anything like this. I hope you don't have anymore problems with this.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 20 Feb - 4:21:07

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 20 Feb - 4:21:59

Oh dear Pete. They always do it to the nice people don't they.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 20 Feb - 4:24:02

Terrier2009 wrote:Oh dear Pete. They always do it to the nice people don't they.

Stop flattering him... lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier2009 Sat 20 Feb - 4:24:38

I'm not trying to flatter him, I'm just being honest. I just hope this doesn't get any worse.

Terrier2009

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 20 Feb - 4:31:24

Posted it on VSC to see if anybody has had this sort of problem
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 20 Feb - 6:22:45

pkt_drfc wrote:Posted it on VSC to see if anybody has had this sort of problem

and I replied on the vsc site as follows

I had a call to my mobile supposedly from my airtime provider asking if I wanted an upgrade, was a bit suspicious as I'd only had the contract 6 months, when the conversation went to lines of "can you confirm your postcode dob" etc I turned round and said "if your my airtime provider you know these details"

reply, we do but were asking you to confirm them,

My reply, No your not your asking me to tell you,

reply, no were not were asking you to confirm them.

my reply, well you tell me and I'll confirm them,

eventual reply, so you don't want an upgrade then,

No bugger off

anyway rang my airtime provider guess what not due an upgrade for 6 month (as I thought) no they most definetly had not rung me
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 20 Feb - 22:10:02

You're not having much luck this week are you Pete, any news on the ticket money yet ? Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 20 Feb - 22:14:37

Nope spoke to the kid who took the ticket off me promised me it is getting sorted
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 20 Feb - 22:25:41

Scam.

What happened with your ticket pete?
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 20 Feb - 22:30:17

My mate had to work late did not know till 3:30 so too late to take it back to KM
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sat 20 Feb - 22:38:30

oh so you lost money on it.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 20 Feb - 23:13:53

So whats the Phone like Pete, it must be like moving up from a Toyota to a Aston martin the state that old phone of yours was in, surprised it kept going for so long.. lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 20 Feb - 23:21:18

Well the guy in the shop explained the blackberry 9700 bold the Lamborghini of phones and better then the Toyota Yarris of phones ok to do things until you really need them to do something and it does not work or it sticks
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 20 Feb - 23:39:20

pkt_drfc wrote:Well the guy in the shop explained the blackberry 9700 bold the Lamborghini of phones and better then the Toyota Yarris of phones ok to do things until you really need them to do something and it does not work or it sticks

You'll get used to it Pete, after that thing you were using a Nokia 3210 would have seemed sophisticated.. lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down