The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BARNSLEY manager Mark Robins has today completed his first s

3 posters

Go down

BARNSLEY manager Mark Robins has today completed his first s Empty BARNSLEY manager Mark Robins has today completed his first signing as Reds boss by bringing in midfielder Julian Gray

Post by NIGHTMARE Thu 17 Sep - 2:42:20

[quote] BARNSLEY manager Mark Robins has today completed his first signing as Reds boss by bringing in midfielder Julian Gray on a free transfer.

The 29-year-old started as a youngster at Arsenal and has enjoyed spells with Crystal Palace, Cardiff City, Birmingham City and Coventry City. He spent the end of last season on loan with Premier League side Fulham.

Reds boss Mark Robins told www.barnsleyfc.co.uk: "Julian will bring a lot of pace into our side. He can play at left back but normally operates in front of that and has bags of experience in the Championship and Premier League.

"He will come in initially on a monthly deal and will add a lot to our squad".

The relevant paperwork has now been signed and sent to the Football Authorities for registration.[quote]
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

BARNSLEY manager Mark Robins has today completed his first s Empty Re: BARNSLEY manager Mark Robins has today completed his first s

Post by hoolahoop Thu 17 Sep - 4:27:44

[quote="Nightmare"][quote] BARNSLEY manager Mark Robins has today completed his first signing as Reds boss by bringing in midfielder Julian Gray on a free transfer.

The 29-year-old started as a youngster at Arsenal and has enjoyed spells with Crystal Palace, Cardiff City, Birmingham City and Coventry City. He spent the end of last season on loan with Premier League side Fulham.

Reds boss Mark Robins told www.barnsleyfc.co.uk: "Julian will bring a lot of pace into our side. He can play at left back but normally operates in front of that and has bags of experience in the Championship and Premier League.

"He will come in initially on a monthly deal and will add a lot to our squad".

The relevant paperwork has now been signed and sent to the Football Authorities for registration.
Interesting signing and I would have thought that his skill and speed on the ball as well as loads of experience will serve you well. Robins will certainly not hang around in trying to sort out the shape of your team..................feel better now ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

BARNSLEY manager Mark Robins has today completed his first s Empty Re: BARNSLEY manager Mark Robins has today completed his first s

Post by Barnsleytilidie Thu 17 Sep - 7:26:32

I'll feel better when we sort out the defence?.....dunno if Robins has signed Gray to play as a wingback or out & out winger?......Kozluk needs to be phased out now IMO?
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 17 Sep - 9:03:25

Barnsleytilidie wrote:I'll feel better when we sort out the defence?.....dunno if Robins has signed Gray to play as a wingback or out & out winger?......Kozluk needs to be phased out now IMO?
Patience BTID , Robins will address problems as and when he can in that respect he has a similar 'eye' to SO'D. Roverum must be seething at losing such a good manager! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Thu 17 Sep - 9:19:22

hoolahoop wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:I'll feel better when we sort out the defence?.....dunno if Robins has signed Gray to play as a wingback or out & out winger?......Kozluk needs to be phased out now IMO?
Patience BTID , Robins will address problems as and when he can in that respect he has a similar 'eye' to SO'D. Roverum must be seething at losing such a good manager! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I like that?......If Robins can have the effect on us (mighty Barnsley) that SOD has had on little Donny....just think how we might end up?...we could win the champion's league by that yardstick? Wink
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 17 Sep - 9:23:21

Barnsleytilidie wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

I like that?......If Robins can have the effect on us (mighty Barnsley) that SOD has had on little Donny....just think how we might end up?...we could win the champion's league by that yardstick? Wink
Hahahahahahahahahahaha not before the mighty Rovers fella. Early shoots of recovery..................... not Champions League stuff at your place yet. I respect your new manager not your team and fans fella.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Thu 17 Sep - 9:30:36

hoolahoop wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha not before the mighty Rovers fella. Early shoots of recovery..................... not Champions League stuff at your place yet. I respect your new manager not your team and fans fella.

Wonder if we might try playing your lot with 9 men this season at Oakwell?........we thraped you with 10? Cool
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 17 Sep - 9:51:27

Barnsleytilidie wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Wonder if we might try playing your lot with 9 men this season at Oakwell?........we thraped you with 10? Cool
You did indeed fella but you won't be able to live off that 'off' day known as a friendly lifeline to your survival round here..............for ever.
The day of reckoning is nigh thar nose worra mean ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Thu 17 Sep - 10:00:11

hoolahoop wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

You did indeed fella but you won't be able to live off that 'off' day known as a friendly lifeline to your survival round here..............for ever.
The day of reckoning is nigh thar nose worra mean ?

Did you have two off days last season? Very Happy lol!
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down