The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England u21

+3
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
skellow_rover
7 posters

Go down

England u21 Empty England u21

Post by skellow_rover Thu 4 Mar - 20:50:32

Did anybody go last night?
Worst under 21 side iv seen! A team with the value of them should do a lot better than that! Mad
I thought Lee Cattermole was 1 plus for England!
skellow_rover
skellow_rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

England u21 Empty Re: England u21

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 4 Mar - 22:25:10

I agree i went to watch the match last night truely shocking just makes you appriciate the way rovers play when teams play like that if thats the future ENGLAND team then we are f**ked
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 4 Mar - 23:03:44

pkt_drfc wrote:I agree i went to watch the match last night truely shocking just makes you appriciate the way rovers play when teams play like that if thats the future ENGLAND team then we are f**ked

And on top of all that you could net get a drink, although at least i now know who ate all the pies... Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 5 Mar - 1:09:18

I only had 2 pies they had ran out when i wanted a 3rd
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Fri 5 Mar - 2:13:52

Are you certain they had really run out?

Maybe they were making sure you stick to your diet!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 5 Mar - 3:18:18

LuckyGirl wrote:Are you certain they had really run out?

Maybe they were making sure you stick to your diet!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Petes Diet really is a see food diet, and he really does stick to it.. lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 5 Mar - 9:34:20

Why couldn't you get a drink, is it illegal at an International now ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 5 Mar - 9:35:14

hoolahoop wrote:Why couldn't you get a drink, is it illegal at an International now ?

Don't know but they lost a lot of money in sales, .. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 5 Mar - 9:56:56

yorkie64red wrote:

Don't know but they lost a lot of money in sales, .. Rolling Eyes

That's the most bizarre thing I have heard, some fooker needs to look into this situation. This is a Community stadium that is responsible to the ratepayers for turning in reasonable revenues, quite frankly it's PATHETIC. Mad Mad Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Fri 5 Mar - 10:54:45

I have heard a few comments saying the turnout was shite...exactly how many turned up?
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 5 Mar - 18:15:47

Nearly 10.000
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 5 Mar - 23:05:59

hoolahoop wrote:

That's the most bizarre thing I have heard, some fooker needs to look into this situation. This is a Community stadium that is responsible to the ratepayers for turning in reasonable revenues, quite frankly it's PATHETIC. Mad Mad Mad

To be fare i don't think the Keepmoat had any say in it, a few people i have spoken to say that at under 21 games they have been to in the past Alcohol was not served , i just think it is one of the conditions that you have to accept if you want to be able to hold the event.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 6 Mar - 6:29:11

Barnsleytilidie wrote:I have heard a few comments saying the turnout was shite...exactly how many turned up?

Nah it's you that's shite especially with that weak ''fishing'' post.............try better bait perhaps. Razz

From your post , it seems you couldn't be arsed to watch your national side less than 20 miles from your cave and you deride those that got off their arses for £10 and bothered ffs. Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Majority Mon 8 Mar - 22:16:35

Its a Uefa rule that says 'no alcohol'. Exactly the same at Wembley and away games during qualifying.

And not a bad turnout either when you consider it was a 6pm kick off and most of the England lads were at Wembley.

Dingles!! How pathetic.

Silent Majority
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 9 Mar - 6:41:04

Silent Majority wrote:Its a Uefa rule that says 'no alcohol'. Exactly the same at Wembley and away games during qualifying.

And not a bad turnout either when you consider it was a 6pm kick off and most of the England lads were at Wembley.

Dingles!! How pathetic.

Couldn't agree more, they didn't even go to see the national team and make ''capital'' about the size of the crowd ( a very healthy one incidentally! )
Typical Dingles and shameful! Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down