The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow Just Seen Your Fixtures

+4
East Yorks Rover
yorkie64red
hoolahoop
NIGHTMARE
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wow Just Seen Your Fixtures Empty Wow Just Seen Your Fixtures

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 23 Mar - 9:58:10

Norwich City Away
Swindon Town Home
Yeovil Town Away
Southend United Home
Carlisle United Away
Gillingham Away
MK Dons Home
Charlton Athletic Away
Bristol Rovers Home

Neutral
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Wow Just Seen Your Fixtures Empty Re: Wow Just Seen Your Fixtures

Post by Guest Tue 23 Mar - 18:21:27

Bloody ell,milwall are hot on there heels now in leauge 1.
Just 3 points away from leeds now and they have played the same amount of games as them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 27 Mar - 10:20:02

Jeez that looks like a helluva run-in. It's looking like the Play-Offs
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 27 Mar - 19:21:42

hoolahoop wrote:Jeez that looks like a helluva run-in. It's looking like the Play-Offs

Thats that then.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Mon 29 Mar - 3:27:31

East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 29 Mar - 3:33:28

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 29 Mar - 4:18:08

yorkie64red wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm not sure yet whether they will make the Play-Offs! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 29 Mar - 5:54:10

Best performance ive seen since scum. Really do think Beckford needs to be dropped, not interested, he knows hes going to be fucking off in't summer anyway.
Whilst grella is wasting away on't bech (got his chance yesterday and took it well)

Anyway great performance just wasnt clinical, if we can play anything like that until the end of the season we'll go up

But if we do fail to go up this year it will be the most embarrasing year in our history and theres plenty of them to choose from

KEEP THE FAITH

MOT
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 29 Mar - 9:07:06

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:Best performance ive seen since scum. Really do think Beckford needs to be dropped, not interested, he knows hes going to be fucking off in't summer anyway.
Whilst grella is wasting away on't bech (got his chance yesterday and took it well)

Anyway great performance just wasnt clinical, if we can play anything like that until the end of the season we'll go up

But if we do fail to go up this year it will be the most embarrasing year in our history and theres plenty of them to choose from

KEEP THE FAITH

MOT

You don't know what embarrassing is when you've not experienced our past history!! However the gamble on Beckford was a poor one, if somebody wants away let them go ...............it's the same in any workplace as they can cause mayhem before leaving. I think he may be doing just that.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 29 Mar - 20:36:20

hoolahoop wrote:

You don't know what embarrassing is when you've not experienced our past history!! However the gamble on Beckford was a poor one, if somebody wants away let them go ...............it's the same in any workplace as they can cause mayhem before leaving. I think he may be doing just that.

hes an odd un...Some games he looks bang right up for it, Tranmere away is the one that sticks out in my mind, dont think ive ever seen such a good all round performance from him in a Leeds shirt. That might be because there was an Everton scout there?

I dont think he has a chance of getting in to Evertons first team, Saha, Yakubu and i could see Baxter getting in the team before Beckford

Same at Newcastle (the other club hes been linked with) Ameobi, Lovenkrands, Carrol, Ranger they would all have to be injured before he gets a chance.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 30 Mar - 9:33:19

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

hes an odd un...Some games he looks bang right up for it, Tranmere away is the one that sticks out in my mind, dont think ive ever seen such a good all round performance from him in a Leeds shirt. That might be because there was an Everton scout there?

I dont think he has a chance of getting in to Evertons first team, Saha, Yakubu and i could see Baxter getting in the team before Beckford

Same at Newcastle (the other club hes been linked with) Ameobi, Lovenkrands, Carrol, Ranger they would all have to be injured before he gets a chance.

He is a conundrum sometimes 'up for it' and sublime othertimes 'sulking' and very poor. I'm surprised that Grayson puts up with him, I would have thought he would have wanted consistency especially on a promo push!!
Somebody (maybe Grayson) made the wrong decision to keep him when he quite obviously shows such inconsistent behaviour. scratch scratch scratch
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 31 Mar - 3:35:56

hoolahoop wrote:

He is a conundrum sometimes 'up for it' and sublime othertimes 'sulking' and very poor. I'm surprised that Grayson puts up with him, I would have thought he would have wanted consistency especially on a promo push!!
Somebody (maybe Grayson) made the wrong decision to keep him when he quite obviously shows such inconsistent behaviour. Wow Just Seen Your Fixtures Icon_scratch Wow Just Seen Your Fixtures Icon_scratch Wow Just Seen Your Fixtures Icon_scratch

If am honest, i was made up when i heard he was going to see this season out. Not sure what it was, the way he talked it sounded like his heart was still at Leeds but obviously not.

Biggest mistake ever not going for Ricky Lambert
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Mar - 4:59:19

Tbh i would have gave them beckford for lambert+250k.

worth it imo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 31 Mar - 7:21:56

all-yorkshire-clubs wrote:Tbh i would have gave them beckford for lambert+250k.

worth it imo.

Definetly would of been worth it mate. All this bollox about Lambert not wanting to move up North from Uncle Ken was obviously bollox
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 31 Mar - 8:47:41

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

Definetly would of been worth it mate. All this bollox about Lambert not wanting to move up North from Uncle Ken was obviously bollox

Papa Smurf talks shite, always has and always will! Beckford , or should I say the keeping of him was a massive mistake and it will cost you dearly!!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Wed 31 Mar - 19:57:44

You think your fixtures are bad just have a gander at Charltons.
I would at this point include a link,but im a computer muppet so I can't.
Embarassed
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 1 Apr - 2:53:05

shawcross blue wrote:You think your fixtures are bad just have a gander at Charltons.
I would at this point include a link,but im a computer muppet so I can't.
Wow Just Seen Your Fixtures Icon_redface

Hudds have more chance of going up than them mate.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ellandback Thu 1 Apr - 7:01:11

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:Hudds have more chance of going up than them mate.

Yeah, hate to admit it but it's almost Millwalls to lose now.

They still have some tough games, but do have the easier run-in.
Having said that, might be interesting last day of the season. Leeds at home to BRovers, and Wall to Swindon.

Both those sides can raise their game when they're up for it. Shocked
2ellandback
2ellandback
Leeds Utd Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Apr - 8:08:58

2ellandback wrote:

Yeah, hate to admit it but it's almost Millwalls to lose now.

They still have some tough games, but do have the easier run-in.
Having said that, might be interesting last day of the season. Leeds at home to BRovers, and Wall to Swindon.

Both those sides can raise their game when they're up for it. Shocked

Admiitedly it is a harder ''run-in'' but I still think that you can gain automatic promotion. It all depends on the attitude in the dressing room and whether or not panic sets in, this is a massive test of Grayson's management ability to inspire; has he got it and can your team respond ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 1 Apr - 8:28:23

hoolahoop wrote:

Admiitedly it is a harder ''run-in'' but I still think that you can gain automatic promotion. It all depends on the attitude in the dressing room and whether or not panic sets in, this is a massive test of Grayson's management ability to inspire; has he got it and can your team respond ?

Think panic has set in. Played really well against Norwich, depends how the lads react to that last miniute goal, it SHOULD make them well up for it, but i just see it denting their confidence if am honest

Pressure and LUFC dont go well together mate.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Apr - 8:49:58

I know and funnily enough the pressure isn't always that bad from the supporters (unlike the Blades etc.), I think it comes from within the club itself and that will always affect the players.
As to how the players will react after the Norwich result is anybody's guess, you would like to think it would galvanise players even more but it depends on whether the management are panicking. If they are i.e Grayson, Snods and Bates then that will invariably be picked up by the players and will affect their performances adversely.
We are fortunate with our management team , they always appear ''chilled''
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 1 Apr - 8:55:48

People go on about how "cool and calm" Grayson is, Snodin seems a top bloke and a real character someone you want at times like this, as for Bates hes on his yocht in Monaco somewhere
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Apr - 9:04:40

Catching fish for his famous fishfingers no doubt, as soon as you get rid of this tosser things should look up. I rate Grayson and Snodin, I just wonder what real support these 2 really get.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ellandback Fri 2 Apr - 0:14:20

There have been so many occasions during this bad run when people have said the next game is a "must win".

Saturday, really is that day because they need to find confidence and belief again.
Also, Millwal play Friday and we will more than likely be kicking off in 3rd spot. Lose to Swindon, and we will be down to 4th spot come Saturday evening. No
2ellandback
2ellandback
Leeds Utd Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 2 Apr - 0:21:30

I honestly feel that Leeds will have to try and do it through the play offs can not see millwall droping many points if any from now till the end of the season i hope i am wrong.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next