The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forever LEEDS forever PROUD

4 posters

Go down

forever LEEDS forever PROUD Empty forever LEEDS forever PROUD

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 24 Mar - 4:10:39

Never have i seen such a lack of passion and effort in a Leeds team it f'kin hurts! the lads a play footie with on a sunday show 10 times more passon than SOME of those overpaid tossers. If thats how much you want promotion FUCK OFF NOW if you want to be praised like you were on the january 3rd stick with us and show some fuckin bottle and fight. Bloke from Northern Ireland spent £300 to watch that joke of a performance last night and you passionless sods walk away with 10 grand in your pockets

The running of the club is still a joke how anyone can defend bates must be minted. £33 for a monday night game against Millwall is a disgrace and uncle ken where the fuck has our money gone? you can fuck off if your thinking of building your holiday resort in Beeston, i'll knock it down mesen and get as much cash back for the club in scrap.

To me fellow Gelderd Enders SUPPORT YOUR TEAM OR FUCK OFF HOME

MARCHING ON TOGETHER

LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

forever LEEDS forever PROUD Empty Re: forever LEEDS forever PROUD

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 24 Mar - 4:18:14

F**king hell i thought our prices was bad
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 24 Mar - 4:52:35

pkt_drfc wrote:F**king hell i thought our prices was bad

How much mate? Renewal price for a season ticket next season is £450 and goes upto £510 if a miss that.
(and thats the cheapest price available)

Should go someway to helping Bates out with his new Yocht fund
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 24 Mar - 9:30:26

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

How much mate? Renewal price for a season ticket next season is £450 and goes upto £510 if a miss that.
(and thats the cheapest price available)

Should go someway to helping Bates out with his new Yocht fund

Well i will be getting my season ticket later this week and it will set me back £320, thats up £40 from last season, that is for renewals though.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ellandback Wed 24 Mar - 9:50:00

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:Never have i seen such a lack of passion and effort in a Leeds team

Spot on, and what a time of the season to do it !!! Mad

Even a point yesterday and we'd be looking OK. But to let the most in-form team get within 3 points of us was f*****g rubbish.

Can't believe what's happened to us really, folk must be laughing their bollox off.
2ellandback
2ellandback
Leeds Utd Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 24 Mar - 21:48:36

yorkie64red wrote:

Well i will be getting my season ticket later this week and it will set me back £320, thats up £40 from last season, that is for renewals though.

Thats quite a bit more than i expected still £120 less than us. For quality championship footie. Was your gate last night bigger than when you played Leeds?

2ellandback- Sure is worrying. Especially saying weve got Naaaarwich and those cockneys have Stockport at home
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Wed 24 Mar - 21:54:06

No leeds was 15001 dong get that wwhen it is supposed to be 15000
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 24 Mar - 23:06:35

pkt_drfc wrote:No leeds was 15001 dong get that wwhen it is supposed to be 15000

It would have been nice to break that record, next time perhaps.. Wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down