The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Wilson

5 posters

Go down

Mark Wilson Empty Mark Wilson

Post by yorkie64red Thu 1 Apr - 0:33:45

Attracting interest from other clubs according to SSN.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6066107,00.html
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Mark Wilson Empty Re: Mark Wilson

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Apr - 7:03:37

yorkie64red wrote:Attracting interest from other clubs according to SSN.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6066107,00.html

Hmmm bad news , you all know my thoughts on MW, I both like and rate the man and see him in a future management role at Rovers after his playing career is over. Pleased to see that others see what many of our fellow supporters chooose not to see in Willo, that he is steady , skillful and very reliable.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Apr - 19:30:32

Yes and he is also very hard-working.
Not lazy and does all the hard work for some of the others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 2 Apr - 7:01:58

With have a player called doyle and our fans think he's shite but he's our best player its just that he don't score goals
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by East Yorks Rover Fri 2 Apr - 7:34:42

Wilson is like Monty at Sheff United, he does the "nitty gritty" work that SOD is always referring to, he does the breaking of opposition playup and does the simple pass. Nothing flashy, which is why so many can't see his worth, but he is a good player.
East Yorks Rover
East Yorks Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 2 Apr - 7:37:24

NIGHTMARE wrote:With have a player called doyle and our fans think he's shite but he's our best player its just that he don't score goals

It's weird how supporters jump on the back of certain players and give them hell, every club has one or two. Usually there isn't any reasonable reason and usually one of the better players to the best and most knowledgeable fans. scratch scratch scratch scratch
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Fri 2 Apr - 8:30:54

and he gives the ball away a lot

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 Apr - 19:49:06

Oster gives the ball away alot but the fans still cry out for him to get a new contract.
All players are guilty of giving the ball away.
He just does the simple stuff and i cannot see what is wrong with him,he is key and i would award him with a new 2 year contract.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 3 Apr - 4:50:20

the vicar wrote:and he gives the ball away a lot

I believe you are wrong for the reasons given above. You keep slagging him off fella , the fact that we have needed him during these past few weeks should never get in the way of your ''muddled'' mentality regarding a good and valuable player. Keep slagging him off and booing him on (if you do) and that should do his confidence no end of good, btw SO'D must be a tool as well to you for even thinking of picking him for the first team.................are you having a laugh fella ? ROFLMAO.
cOME UP WITH STRONGER ARGUMENTS OR DON'T BOTHER IN FUTURE EH ? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Apr - 7:21:19

Well said!
Get behind the lads.

No player goes out on the pitch hoping to play badly,certainly not Wilson.
Some fans have trouble understanding that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Sat 3 Apr - 9:10:20

its the first time i have ever said anything about wilson or anyone else on this or any other site. i always get behind all the players on a match day but if i dont like a player im not going to come on here and tell lies just to pacify any one of you, sorry lads but its my view after all we all have the right to that or i thought we did

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 3 Apr - 18:39:36

the vicar wrote:its the first time i have ever said anything about wilson or anyone else on this or any other site. i always get behind all the players on a match day but if i dont like a player im not going to come on here and tell lies just to pacify any one of you, sorry lads but its my view after all we all have the right to that or i thought we did

Absolutely right vicar, if we all agreed on every aspect of our club , matches and players the forum would become extremely sterile. I welcome your opinions even if they are at odds with my own ..........at least you have one and your thoughts allow me to reason out my opinions as well and re-assess if there is something I have missed. Fire away fella. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 6 Apr - 22:33:21

hoolahoop wrote:

Absolutely right vicar, if we all agreed on every aspect of our club , matches and players the forum would become extremely sterile. I welcome your opinions even if they are at odds with my own ..........at least you have one and your thoughts allow me to reason out my opinions as well and re-assess if there is something I have missed. Fire away fella. Wink
no m8 you have missed nothing

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down