The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Not Very Good ! .

+4
NIGHTMARE
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
hoolahoop
LEEDSUNITEDALLTHEWAY
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where Not Very Good ! . - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Not Very Good ! .

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 5 Apr - 6:49:14

thornabyred wrote:Brother in law is a Leeds fan and was getting season ticket for next season for first time in years.Changed his mind this week.

Hes a smart lad. Was going to hand me form in on saturday, luckily forgot it
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 5 Apr - 7:07:36

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:

Hes a smart lad. Was going to hand me form in on saturday, luckily forgot it

lol! lol! lol! Btw booked my Summer break for the Beeston Sands Marina Hotel today for the family..........is it nice there ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 5 Apr - 7:09:53

hoolahoop wrote:

lol! lol! lol! Btw booked my Summer break for the Beeston Sands Marina Hotel today for the family..........is it nice there ?

Hope you have booked 2 weeks, you will need that to appreciate all it has to offer.. bounce
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 5 Apr - 7:13:04

hoolahoop wrote:

Where Not Very Good ! . - Page 2 Lol Where Not Very Good ! . - Page 2 Lol Where Not Very Good ! . - Page 2 Lol Btw booked my Summer break for the Beeston Sands Marina Hotel today for the family..........is it nice there ?

You'll love it mate. Can eat your brekkie whilst looking out in to the rain, entertainment involves following the West Yorkshire Police round for a night, includes a free photo next to the car! (cameras will not be provided)
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 5 Apr - 7:17:17

You'll love it mate. Can eat your brekkie whilst looking out in to the rain, entertainment involves following the West Yorkshire Police round for a night, includes a free photo next to the car! (cameras will not be provided)

Can I have my picture taken with Papa Smurf whilst visiting Smurfland ? Incidentally holiday list already includes my Glock to protect the family!! Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 5 Apr - 7:20:31

hoolahoop wrote:

Can I have my picture taken with Papa Smurf whilst visiting Smurfland ? Incidentally holiday list already includes my Glock to protect the family!! Where Not Very Good ! . - Page 2 Icon_wink

If your lucky enough to catch him there but there are many card board cut outs located around the site, hes usually in Monaco avoiding taxes and bitching about Yorkshire folk

Where Not Very Good ! . - Page 2 Lol havnt you read the brochure? Its listed in the items needed to make sure you have a relaxing time
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 5 Apr - 7:45:38

If your lucky enough to catch him there but there are many card board cut outs located around the site, hes usually in Monaco avoiding taxes and bitching about Yorkshire folk

Where Not Very Good ! . - Page 2 Lol havnt you read the brochure? Its listed in the items needed to make sure you have a relaxing time

If he did turn up , I would ........ the fooker for you at a price Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 5 Apr - 8:01:33

hoolahoop wrote:

If he did turn up , I would ....... the fooker for you at a price Where Not Very Good ! . - Page 2 Icon_wink

Hmmmmm

Hes at the regional members club meeting in Dublin in a few weeks, am sure i could find someone willing to pay for your expenses
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 5 Apr - 8:10:45

Hmmmmm

Hes at the regional members club meeting in Dublin in a few weeks, am sure i could find someone willing to pay for your expenses

Careful Hoola, you might end up with a bang on the door in the early hours, your not allowed to joke about such things in Browns Britain, look at the guy who threatened to blow up Robin hood airport, its getting more like stalinist Russia everyday...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 5 Apr - 9:24:25

yorkie64red wrote:

Careful Hoola, you might end up with a bang on the door in the early hours, your not allowed to joke about such things in Browns Britain, look at the guy who threatened to blow up Robin hood airport, its getting more like stalinist Russia everyday...

Funny as it may appear, I did think twice before typing ''Glock and Bates'' because of the country we now live in. Sad isn't it , that I have to give it even half a thought ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 5 Apr - 9:26:14

hoolahoop wrote:

Funny as it may appear, I did think twice before typing ''Glock and Bates'' because of the country we now live in. Sad isn't it , that I have to give it even half a thought ?

I was thinking more of the offer to ....... him..its a sad state of affairs we find ourselves in, if we are to live in a Dictatorship albeit an elected one then we might as well have one that looks after the majority and not the minority.. No

Last edited by yorkie64red on Mon 5 Apr - 9:37:58; edited 1 time in total
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 5 Apr - 9:33:34

yorkie64red wrote:

I was thinking more of the offer to ....... him..its a sad state of affairs we find ourselves in, if we are to live in a Dictatorship albeit an elected one then we might as well have one that looks after the majority and not the minority.. No

I know what you mean, I did think about it when I wrote the ''.........'' bit too, got to be cleverer the thought police are everywhere. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2