The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT A GAME

+3
yorkie64red
VixDRFC
pkt_drfc
7 posters

Go down

WHAT A GAME Empty WHAT A GAME

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 25 Apr - 3:43:24

One of the best games i have seen in a long time cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

WHAT A GAME Empty Re: WHAT A GAME

Post by VixDRFC Sun 25 Apr - 3:54:17

Why aren't you at the pub? Rolling Eyes Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 25 Apr - 3:58:03

No money i am having a whisky instead drunken
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 25 Apr - 4:02:33

pkt_drfc wrote:No money i am having a whisky instead drunken

Yep a cracking game, Martis once again scared me to death and was at fault for one of there goals today but made up for it with a goal, bet there were not many people who expected that result today, really enjoyed it.. cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Sun 25 Apr - 4:50:13

crazy game...started out as the second most boring match i've seen, and finished as one of the best. if there was ever a match where i wanted us to do what other teams have done to us, and get goals at the death of BOTH halves...i think the last game of the season in a derby match was very appropriate Very Happy

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 25 Apr - 6:20:01

But we should have been out of sight by half time. I've a feeling the ref wanted to try and keep it entertaining
Its about time these damn refs stopped differentiating between handballs/fouls inside or outside the penalty area.
It should be irrelevant on anything blatent,
If its blatent inside or outside the box blow the bloody whistle
Accidental, well a bit of discretion must be used, most refs at this level should be experienced enough to tell the difference.

In other words Mr D'Urso how come 12,000 people saw the Scunny defender pretending to be the bloody goalkeeper and you didn't, and I'll have a fiver they don't show that bit on the ruddy football league show Evil or Very Mad

Will be intrested to see Scunnys first goal mind as the whole of our defence thought he was offside and stopped. Play to the whistle yer daft buggers, ruddy linesman for you (sod this assitant referee crap they are ruddy linesmen)
Right there you go I'm off for a blood pressure tablet and a couple of pints.
Well as somebody said turned into a right old game that one
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle vue our real home. Sun 25 Apr - 7:10:53

Great game and it felt like it actually meant something.
There was big trouble between the fans after the game too. Sad

Belle vue our real home.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 25 Apr - 8:02:44

Fantastic game and it could quite easily have ended up 6-6. Posts, crossbars, penalty decisions and 7 goals this game had it all.
However some of the defending was appalling and I single out Martis(the match winner) as the worst player on the pitch.
MOM for us was Mutch and for them the ever dangerous Hooper.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 27 Apr - 22:04:24

hoolahoop wrote:Fantastic game and it could quite easily have ended up 6-6. Posts, crossbars, penalty decisions and 7 goals this game had it all.
However some of the defending was appalling and I single out Martis(the match winner) as the worst player on the pitch.
MOM for us was Mutch and for them the ever dangerous Hooper.

I thought so too, hopefully we will be able to get him with us again for next season, really came into his own on saturday.. cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down