The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO BTID .

4 posters

Go down

FAO BTID . Empty FAO BTID .

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 25 Sep - 9:41:11

Ive stopped going on ff due to the stupid adverts
ive signed up to this http://www.thefootballforum.net/forums/ instead, It'll take a wile to get to know the members but it should be better then ff.net
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

FAO BTID . Empty Re: FAO BTID .

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 28 Sep - 5:00:06

I used to go on there m8....there are some proper tosspots there....a high number of them are Bristol Titty fans!....the mods are shite.....I packed it in & asked Lord football to delete my account as it was like pissing in bed awake?....hope you find it ok...but I wont be going back there?....FF is not clogged up with the adverts now m8...but if we can get this site off the ground (its not doing bad so far).....That will be choz!
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 28 Sep - 5:12:07

Barnsleytilidie wrote:I used to go on there m8....there are some proper tosspots there....a high number of them are Bristol Titty fans!....the mods are shite.....I packed it in & asked Lord football to delete my account as it was like pissing in bed awake?....hope you find it ok...but I wont be going back there?....FF is not clogged up with the adverts now m8...but if we can get this site off the ground (its not doing bad so far).....That will be choz!
Stick with this fellas, one or two more of you as well as some Blunts and this will be THE site. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 28 Sep - 5:15:28

hoolahoop wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:I used to go on there m8....there are some proper tosspots there....a high number of them are Bristol Titty fans!....the mods are shite.....I packed it in & asked Lord football to delete my account as it was like pissing in bed awake?....hope you find it ok...but I wont be going back there?....FF is not clogged up with the adverts now m8...but if we can get this site off the ground (its not doing bad so far).....That will be choz!
Stick with this fellas, one or two more of you as well as some Blunts and this will be THE site. Smile

I like it here m8...& despite evidence to the contrary...I like the posters on here as well? Cool
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 28 Sep - 5:27:14

Barnsleytilidie wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

I like it here m8...& despite evidence to the contrary...I like the posters on here as well? Cool
Same sentiments fella but would just like to see a few more posters on here to get more opinions, must admit I like the posters too, bored of my own 'mother' site. They seem to regurgitate the same topics with the same whingers posting, I expect it's probably the same at your own Barnsley forum ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 28 Sep - 5:30:51

hoolahoop wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Same sentiments fella but would just like to see a few more posters on here to get more opinions, must admit I like the posters too, bored of my own 'mother' site. They seem to regurgitate the same topics with the same whingers posting, I expect it's probably the same at your own Barnsley forum ?

I dont go on any Barnsley forums to be honest.....the Barnsley 1 site sends me newsletters....but I prefer to come here & on FF......Nightmare asked me to go on a recruitment drive....I'm gonna have a go for him later...will do my best! Cool
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 28 Sep - 6:53:38

Good luck with that fella...........just tell them there are some Pikeys up for banter. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Thu 8 Oct - 23:04:25

Barnsleytilidie wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

I think im gunna stick to this site and try and get it going a bit as well. Good banter and dosn't seem to be populated by nobs who can't take a joke. Could do with a few more Barnsley lads though!

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 9 Oct - 6:16:01

Dale BFC wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

I think im gunna stick to this site and try and get it going a bit as well. Good banter and dosn't seem to be populated by nobs who can't take a joke. Could do with a few more Barnsley lads though!

R+R

It's difficult to get them to post on here though Dale , we have about 20-25 members registered waiting for it to get going ; not realising that if they contributed it would bemore varied and going................such is a Yorkie I'm afraid.
However come they will.............like sheep and will get a more rounded perspective of footy in our area baaaaa.

Last edited by hoolahoop on Fri 9 Oct - 6:20:37; edited 1 time in total
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Fri 9 Oct - 6:19:15

Think i might post a link on our Forum and see if theres any takers...

This sites got potential.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 9 Oct - 6:23:24

Dale BFC wrote:Think i might post a link on our Forum and see if theres any takers...

This sites got potential.

R+R

Try it fella but don't get too disappointed, you know how insular and protective some of our supporters are.........good luck. Smile Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum