The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There At It Again Down Jokewell

5 posters

Go down

There At It Again Down Jokewell Empty There At It Again Down Jokewell

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 26 Sep - 6:09:01

DONCASTER ROVERS V BARNSLEY

TICKETS for our forthcoming trip to Doncaster Rovers will go on sale to season ticket holders only on Monday September 28, 2009.

The Reds travel to the Keepmoat Stadium on Saturday October 17, 2009, KO 3.00pm.

Tickets for the game are priced at:

ADULTS - £23.00
SENIOR CITIZENS (OVER 60) - £17.00
STUDENTS - £17.00
JUVENILE - (12-16) - £17.00
JUVENILES (UNDER 11 AND UNDER) - £10.00

Tickets will go on sale in the following categories:

Monday September 28
Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders only on production of Special Match Voucher C. One match ticket per season ticket (maximum four books per person. Subject to availability).

so it looks like 10'000 people can buy tickets all at the same time, i've been to all the away games so far i'm going QPR in morning
and i'm going to have to phone in sick Monday to make sure i get a ticket for the Gypo bowl .
it takes the piss surely they could do something to make sure the 600 hardcore away followers can get there tickets without having to have a day off every time there's a derby or a big game.
if we pull a big team in the next round of the cup away it will mean another day off work to que for tickets
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

There At It Again Down Jokewell Empty Re: There At It Again Down Jokewell

Post by yorkie64red Sat 26 Sep - 6:44:21

Gonna sell your full allocation then nightmare, imagine what its gonna be like for us on Monday morning when newcastle goes on sale , oh and less of the Gypo bowl.. Wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 26 Sep - 6:59:36

Yeah i think we'll sell out within a week easy, if we have good displays tomorrow and Tuesday they will be gone by Wednesday
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 26 Sep - 7:05:18

Well you should get the full allocation which is just over 3200, hope you get one.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 26 Sep - 7:08:46

Nightmare wrote:Yeah i think we'll sell out within a week easy, if we have good displays tomorrow and Tuesday they will be gone by Wednesday
Chance we could meet up for a beer then Nightmare ? Btw you didn't sell out your end last year! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 26 Sep - 7:12:38

Chance we could meet up for a beer then Nightmare ?

Can i have one too Please.... drunken
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Sun 27 Sep - 16:00:48

Not actually seen the Gypo bowl...I assume they crafted it to look like a huge caravan so it blended in with all the typical Donny architecture? Cool
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 28 Sep - 5:06:03

Barnsleytilidie wrote:Not actually seen the Gypo bowl...I assume they crafted it to look like a huge caravan so it blended in with all the typical Donny architecture? Cool
Dingle is that a feeling of jealousy that I've detected in your post ? Take it you were one of thre missing one's last season then when you couldn't sell your allocation. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thought I would give you 5 Laughing 's to remind you of yesterday. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 28 Sep - 5:13:42

hoolahoop wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:Not actually seen the Gypo bowl...I assume they crafted it to look like a huge caravan so it blended in with all the typical Donny architecture? Cool
Dingle is that a feeling of jealousy that I've detected in your post ? Take it you were one of thre missing one's last season then when you couldn't sell your allocation. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thought I would give you 5 Laughing 's to remind you of yesterday. lol!

Was working last season m8....would have loved to have seen your "Gypo bowl"?

Nice to see a team containing a few Barnsley old boys give you a two goal start & still peg you back? Very Happy
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 28 Sep - 5:30:43

Barnsleytilidie wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Nice to see a team containing a few Barnsley old boys give you a two goal start & still peg you back? Very Happy
Will we see you this season ? Incidentally I walked away from the game yesterday feeling like we had lost...........talk about shooting yourself in the foot . Mad Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 28 Sep - 5:35:21

hoolahoop wrote:
Barnsleytilidie wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Will we see you this season ? Incidentally I walked away from the game yesterday feeling like we had lost...........talk about shooting yourself in the foot . Mad Mad

Well I'm on nights on the 17th..start at 6:30 .....so most likely I will be paying Keepmoat (there I said it) a visit! Cool
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 28 Sep - 6:50:46

No need to be polite about the name we call it by many names ...........Keepafloat, Deepthroat etc............feel free to use these or any other terms when talking about 'The stadium of Might'.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 28 Sep - 6:52:39

hoolahoop wrote:No need to be polite about the name we call it by many names ...........Keepafloat, Deepthroat etc............feel free to use these or any other terms when talking about 'The stadium of Might'.

Traitor lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 28 Sep - 8:10:38

gypo bowl it is then
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Mon 28 Sep - 9:05:55

What about Pikeydrome?
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 29 Sep - 3:12:05

and i'm going to have to phone in sick Monday to make sure i get a ticket for the Gypo bowl .
it takes the piss surely they could do something to make sure the 600 hardcore away followers can get there tickets without having to have a day off every time there's a derby or a big game.
if we pull a big team in the next round of the cup away it will mean another day off work to que for tickets[/quote]

Did you manage to get your ticket then nightmare Question
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 29 Sep - 3:17:03

yeah i phoned my boss saturday and asked for today off he said no need to waste a holiday day just nip down for them and get back asap i went down 15 minutes before the ticket office opened and there were only about 20 in the Q
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 29 Sep - 3:21:03

Nightmare wrote:yeah i phoned my boss saturday and asked for today off he said no need to waste a holiday day just nip down for them and get back asap i went down 15 minutes before the ticket office opened and there were only about 20 in the Q

Well don't forget when you get to the Keepmoat pop into the bar, Hoola wants to buy you a drink and me i hope
Very Happy hope you got a good seat.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 29 Sep - 3:26:17

do the rows start at the back with A or is A at the front

i'm on row s
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 29 Sep - 3:29:17

Row A is at the front , got a good seat there, they must be selling them from the back, i think the very back row is W Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 29 Sep - 3:34:50

thats brilliant then, last time when i was in the corner
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 29 Sep - 5:23:13

Nightmare wrote:thats brilliant then, last time when i was in the corner
Beer it is then cover up the colours and you will be fine. Smile Smile Smile Smile . we of course will meet you in the East Dene WMC if you are up for it ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 11 Oct - 21:13:19

Nightmare wrote:Yeah i think we'll sell out within a week easy, if we have good displays tomorrow and Tuesday they will be gone by Wednesday

Hows the sales going Nightmare, do you still think it will be a sell out in the away end. There At It Again Down Jokewell Icon_question
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 11 Oct - 21:15:02

We will sell out, there didnt seem to be many, if any, empty seats last season and that was a tuesday night

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 11 Oct - 21:22:28

Dale BFC wrote:We will sell out, there didnt seem to be many, if any, empty seats last season and that was a tuesday night

R+R

Hope so, lets hope both sets of fans turn out in large numbers There At It Again Down Jokewell Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum