The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Club

5 posters

Go down

My Club Empty My Club

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 29 May - 7:52:47

I see we have not signed anybody (YET) and we still get the piss taken out of us by various fans of other clubs not just on this forum others aswell tin pot this tin pot that flat pack stadium. Surely we have proven we are not that anymore ok if thhis time next season and it is a BIG IF we are relegated i will still be there supporting my team like i have done for the past 22 years so basically i do not give a shite what other people think i know that my team will come through in the end. RTID
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

My Club Empty Re: My Club

Post by hoolahoop Sat 29 May - 8:38:03

pkt_drfc wrote:I see we have not signed anybody (YET) and we still get the piss taken out of us by various fans of other clubs not just on this forum others aswell tin pot this tin pot that flat pack stadium. Surely we have proven we are not that anymore ok if thhis time next season and it is a BIG IF we are relegated i will still be there supporting my team like i have done for the past 22 years so basically i do not give a shite what other people think i know that my team will come through in the end. RTID

They're only winding you up because they feel inferior Pete, relegation is not an issue. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Remember the Tortoise and the Hare, we are not a ''tinpot'' club, poor or have a flatpack stadium, jealousy lurks everywhere. Last season we sold 2 of our supposedly best players, didn't sign anybody up until the last minute zand still ''mugged'' the likes of the Dingles off whilst achieving an even higher finish up the league than the successful season before.
RTID .................ISWT. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 29 May - 18:17:40

Yeah its all jealousy Pete, even with there bigger gates bigger crowds bigger budgets we are still holding our own...and we will do it again, we will sign players and they will be top signings we have the best manager in this League he has not failed us yet and won't again..roll on next season can't wait.. cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Sat 29 May - 18:56:51

its still only May, most players contracts are valid till June or July so expect a flurry of signings after the world cup.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 30 May - 0:28:42

The only way is up for 'sensible clubs' mark my words. Money will eventually die out of football. Bookies marked us something like 90 - 1 for promotion before we even made a signing. Hahaha, its got to make you laugh hasn't it?

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 30 May - 4:09:34

Dale BFC wrote:The only way is up for 'sensible clubs' mark my words. Money will eventually die out of football. Bookies marked us something like 90 - 1 for promotion before we even made a signing. Hahaha, its got to make you laugh hasn't it?

R+R

Not really at those ''slim'' odds I thought it was worth a score, you never know you might be runners-up to us yet! Having said that I can afford to lose a certain £20. Razz
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down