The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VUVUZELA BAN

+4
ste303
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
8 posters

Go down

VUVUZELA BAN Empty VUVUZELA BAN

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 13 Jun - 20:54:12

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

VUVUZELA BAN Empty Re: VUVUZELA BAN

Post by yorkie64red Sun 13 Jun - 21:09:11

I hate the things although i suppose its their traditions and we know what its like when people come here and want things banning... silent
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 13 Jun - 22:17:12

yorkie64red wrote:I hate the things although i suppose its their traditions and we know what its like when people come here and want things banning... silent

Like us banning booze from football...o'yeh Rolling Eyes
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by ste303 Mon 14 Jun - 1:40:15

yorkie64red wrote:I hate the things although i suppose its their traditions and we know what its like when people come here and want things banning... silent

Traditions? Well i just watched Zulu last night and I can assure you i saw no annoying bastards with plastic vuvezelas on there, just spears and loin cloths........
Unless they are going to introduce "catch the gazelle" at halftime, they can shove tradition up their arses and ban them now!
Get singing!
What a Face
ste303
ste303
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Mon 14 Jun - 2:34:55

Diverts my attention away from the football because of how annoyed i am at the noise. Gerr'em banned.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 14 Jun - 2:37:08

Got to say at the moment i am watching the Serbia game with the sound down, its like listening to a swarm of bees... No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by ste303 Mon 14 Jun - 2:47:40

the annoying thing is its fucking adults blowing the fucking bastard things
ste303
ste303
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedNinja Mon 14 Jun - 2:48:36

The atmosphere is just dead... They've gotta be banned!

............And also they're giving me a bad headache..
RedNinja
RedNinja
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 14 Jun - 4:08:03

RedNinja wrote:The atmosphere is just dead... They've gotta be banned!

............And also they're giving me a bad headache..

It's a bloody racket and I've had enough! Mad Every game sounds the same i.e. loud and incessantly irritating, more than that it has completely taken away every supporter's chance to be patriotic.
Most of us as footy fans like to hear and see the way different nationalities urge their teams on ..........GET RID OF THEM NOW!!!!!!!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Mon 14 Jun - 4:35:36

i own 1.
taking it km
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 14 Jun - 4:38:37

Good then I will be able to recognise you , when you have it stuffed up your arse Jack. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 14 Jun - 4:40:02

Dint notice it last night when watching in pub
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content