The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves Midfielder Andy Surman has moved to Norwich City

4 posters

Go down

Wolves Midfielder Andy Surman has moved to Norwich City  Empty Wolves Midfielder Andy Surman has moved to Norwich City

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 23 Jun - 3:45:23

http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/News/0,,10307~2076092,00.html

Midfielder Andy Surman has moved to Norwich City for an undisclosed fee.

The England under 21 international joined Wolves from Southampton last summer but he failed to command a first team place at Molineux making just five starts with a further four appearances coming from the bench.

The 23-yard-old put pen to paper at Carrow Road today sealing a three year deal.

CEO Jez Moxey said: "We'd like to thank Andrew for all his efforts for the club over the last year.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Wolves Midfielder Andy Surman has moved to Norwich City  Empty Re: Wolves Midfielder Andy Surman has moved to Norwich City

Post by happygator Sat 17 Jul - 3:33:41

Whats that got to dow with Yorkshire football?

happygator
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Wolves Midfielder Andy Surman has moved to Norwich City  Empty Re: Wolves Midfielder Andy Surman has moved to Norwich City

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 17 Jul - 3:47:19

its got nothing to do with yorkshire football but if you look at the name of the forum its called the championship and it as a lot to do with the championship as Norwich are a championship side
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by happygator Sat 17 Jul - 5:09:50

Oops sorry I thought it was a yorkshire football sight thats how it was potrayed on the huddersfield board

happygator
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 17 Jul - 5:14:41

Don't mind NIGHTMARE, he has the 'monk' on at the moment.. Welcome to the SITE happygator.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by happygator Sat 17 Jul - 5:40:30

Thank you hoolahoop, I take it your a donny fan

happygator
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 17 Jul - 5:42:38

I don't have the monk on i'm fine
just pointing out that it is a Yorkshire site but its also a place to talk about the bigger picture too football don't start and end in Yorkshire . although we do have a lot of clubs in the championship

Ho and yeah welcome to the site
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 17 Jul - 5:46:26

happygator wrote:Thank you hoolahoop, I take it your a donny fan

Of course no other and you support the Udders. What are you expecting from your team this season ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by happygator Sat 17 Jul - 5:48:08

Actually no I just saw the link on the Huddersfield site I live in New Orleans

but I was born in Hull....UP THE TIGEERRSSS!!!!!

happygator
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 17 Jul - 5:54:35

happygator wrote:Actually no I just saw the link on the Huddersfield site I live in New Orleans

but I was born in Hull....UP THE TIGEERRSSS!!!!!

Apologies you seemed sensible. Wink Btw is there still a New Orleans as I thought everybody had moved away ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by happygator Sat 17 Jul - 6:22:36

Tried to flood em out with Katrina then they tried to oil em out with oil slicks but no New Orleans is still there.
I'm a bit of an old fart I been supporting Hull City for a very long time long before the prem was in existance

happygator
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sat 17 Jul - 7:07:49

Hoola will be a bigger old fart.
You will get used to him he is just getting very bit old thats all
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down