The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message for the recent new members

+2
hoolahoop
NIGHTMARE
6 posters

Go down

Message for the recent new members  Empty Message for the recent new members

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 9 Jul - 22:07:25

Do you think we could improve the site in anyway, to make it more attractive to visitors
what if any ideas do you have , is there anything you would like to see on the site and any ideas on how to get more members would be brilliant
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Message for the recent new members  Empty Re: Message for the recent new members

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 6:13:31

Nightmare why don't you make this a ''sticky'' ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Message for the recent new members  Empty Re: Message for the recent new members

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 10 Jul - 6:16:05

We must have the shyest bunch of members in internet forum land
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sat 10 Jul - 6:19:15

wow you seem a bit mad.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 6:42:42

NIGHTMARE wrote:We must have the shyest bunch of members in internet forum land

I can't quite understand why we have so many folk scanning the board but not contributing it's bizarre I know.
Many have found out that news breaks out here first I think.
Cool Cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 10 Jul - 6:46:36

hoolahoop wrote:

I can't quite understand why we have so many folk scanning the board but not contributing it's bizarre I know.
Many have found out that news breaks out here first I think.
Cool Cool

Its there loss, we are growing steadily and thats the best way... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 10 Jul - 6:53:21

yorkie64red wrote:

Its there loss, we are growing steadily and thats the best way... Smile

Come the derby games.............come the posts. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 10 Jul - 6:55:37

hoolahoop wrote:

Come the derby games.............come the posts. Wink

Thats the thing, its only now that most forums are kicking back to life, most have been quite..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheffield Bantam Fri 16 Jul - 0:21:19

IMO, there are too many subforums.

Eg; In each division there is then another sub forum for each club. It would be better if there was just a Premeir League, Championship, L1 and L2 forum. Then every one sees all the threads without going into other sub forums. It means more traffic is seeing the threads and thus there is a greater chance of higher replies. Eg 2; There is also a General Forum, and a current affird forum (I think) Just merge the two, keeps the whole place tidier and means more traffic seeing threads in one place.

You may disagree with me though, but I think that would make the place better.

Sheffield Bantam
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Heffernator Fri 16 Jul - 2:21:28

Sheffield Bantam wrote:IMO, there are too many subforums.

Eg; In each division there is then another sub forum for each club. It would be better if there was just a Premeir League, Championship, L1 and L2 forum. Then every one sees all the threads without going into other sub forums. It means more traffic is seeing the threads and thus there is a greater chance of higher replies. Eg 2; There is also a General Forum, and a current affird forum (I think) Just merge the two, keeps the whole place tidier and means more traffic seeing threads in one place.

You may disagree with me though, but I think that would make the place better.
Well said it's leaving us with too many inactive forums and making the place look untidy
Heffernator
Heffernator

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Fri 16 Jul - 5:38:12

I agree totally.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down