The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sounds like a class hatrick. 30 yard drive. A over head kick and finishes with a hattrick get in my

+2
Barnsley Army
Ronnie Glavin
6 posters

Go down

Sounds like a class hatrick. 30 yard drive. A over head kick and finishes with a hattrick get in my  Empty Sounds like a class hatrick. 30 yard drive. A over head kick and finishes with a hattrick get in my

Post by Ronnie Glavin Sun 25 Jul - 3:07:33

Hammil to show is true potential this season Laughing Laughing Laughing So much looking forward to the start 2 weeks today. Barnsley really keeping tight lipped on trialist, must be spannish or spannish speaking as he is doing all his talking to Colace. was told last nite its hush hush and that he should not be here. so where is he from. Would not give his name out today. So who the hell is the guy in the pony tail? Cool Cool Cool

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Sounds like a class hatrick. 30 yard drive. A over head kick and finishes with a hattrick get in my  Empty Re: Sounds like a class hatrick. 30 yard drive. A over head kick and finishes with a hattrick get in my

Post by Barnsley Army Sun 25 Jul - 4:03:37

if your talking about the young blonde haired kid witht the pony tail then that was bennett? cant think of any1 else matching the description?

Barnsley Army
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Sounds like a class hatrick. 30 yard drive. A over head kick and finishes with a hattrick get in my  Empty Re: Sounds like a class hatrick. 30 yard drive. A over head kick and finishes with a hattrick get in my

Post by Ronnie Glavin Sun 25 Jul - 4:07:41

Been told today it was trialist with Bennet shirt on

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 25 Jul - 6:14:38

Iniesta or perhaps Villa with a wig on . ? Jeez this is like an episode from ''Ironside''. Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Mon 26 Jul - 2:43:04

Said at the time that it was a trialist with Bennets shirt on, Jay Mc kept calling him Peter/Petr anyway.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by shawcross blue Tue 27 Jul - 6:51:56

Raul?
shawcross blue
shawcross blue
Huddersfield Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Tue 27 Jul - 8:12:41

Neh no chance hes on trial at the rovers with guti,playing tommorow.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Tue 27 Jul - 21:58:23

Actually mis heard what Jay Mc was shouting, he actually said beat him, beat him. We all make mistakes.

Was a quality hatrick (never seen a wank hatrick tbf) but 2 fantastic goals. Fecks me off that people got on his back last season, he is one of the most promising young talents in English football and would have made the grade at liverpool if liverpool fetched their 'young uns' on like Arsenal.

Their loss is our gain though. Top Top player.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsley Army Wed 28 Jul - 0:21:33

100% agree with all that dale and i have never ever got on his back due to thinking the exact same as you! we have a real gem in hammill and if he can keep consistent then im really excited to see how he does this year!

Cant wait for the wednesday game tonight i feel like a kid at christmas lol Smile

Barnsley Army
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 28 Jul - 23:02:49

What people don't understand Barnsley Army as that if he was 100% consistant and all his crosses dribbles came off.....do they think he would be at Barnsley and not still at Liverpool or at Man u/Real Madrid etc.

The kid has talent and a good work rate, he's young and shows glimpses of genius. And above all else he chose us over Leeds cheers

r+r
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 28 Jul - 23:05:11

Any report on the game last night Dale ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down