The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday fans comments.

+3
Heffernator
superspy
football-fan.
7 posters

Go down

Wednesday fans comments. Empty Wednesday fans comments.

Post by football-fan. Sat 31 Jul - 23:45:38

Can't decide if it is worth it or not it is'nt as if we are going to win,score or play any football that will all be coming from Doncaster but I suppose Donny are actually worth going to watch.There is the potential for Donny to play more football today than we will see in a full season from Wednesday.

5-0 Doncaster

I've just jumped into my time machine and can bring you the match summary before it happens.
First half - Wednesday are dire, with seemingly no tactics whatsoever and no idea what to do when we have the ball.
Second half - Wednesday improve, have a lot more possession, do quite a lot of pressing, yet fail to create any real chances of note and never really look like scoring.
Doncaster win.
It's almost as if I've seen it happen before...

They gave us a footballing lesson last season.....
Unfortunately, I expect them to give us a masterclass today.
Exhibition stuff from Rovers I fear.

I'd go if this was a League game.
But to pay to watch my team get humiliated in a game that doesn't even matter doesn't interest me.

football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Wednesday fans comments. Empty Re: Wednesday fans comments.

Post by superspy Sun 1 Aug - 0:06:57

lmao, all i can say is....i hope they are right. Laughing

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sun 1 Aug - 0:08:41

Not going then superspy ??? ....
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Heffernator Sun 1 Aug - 0:16:29

We dont expect to win , why would we? your a team in a higher division who play good stuff. So if this is your best try of a windup please do try again .
Heffernator
Heffernator

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Sun 1 Aug - 0:31:38

No just giving people a insight into what your lots belive and no this is not a wind up for the record i have a gut feeling you will beat us.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 1 Aug - 3:49:09

To be honest i did not think Wednesday were a bad side and they had there chances, crtainly better then West Brom on tuesday night, if they play like they did today throughout the season i don't see them struggling too much, brought a decent crowd as well.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Sun 1 Aug - 4:03:40

football-fan. wrote:Not going then superspy ??? ....

yes mate i went, set off just after i'd posted that, i only live in scawsby so doesnt take me long to get to the ground Smile

yorkie64red wrote:To be honest i did not think Wednesday were a bad side and they had there chances, crtainly better then West Brom on tuesday night, if they play like they did today throughout the season i don't see them struggling too much, brought a decent crowd as well.

yeah i thought the same, i thought we looked a lot more comfortable against west brom, but then i didn't expect todays game to be played in a similar manner with it being a local derby, there were some quite hard tackles going in (from both sides). happy to win of course, and we looked comfortable enough, just not as much as i would have liked.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by skellow_rover Sun 1 Aug - 4:48:21

yorkie64red wrote:To be honest i did not think Wednesday were a bad side and they had there chances, crtainly better then West Brom on tuesday night, if they play like they did today throughout the season i don't see them struggling too much, brought a decent crowd as well.
wednesday looked decent caused us problems a couple of times!
skellow_rover
skellow_rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 1 Aug - 6:08:28

football-fan. wrote:Can't decide if it is worth it or not it is'nt as if we are going to win,score or play any football that will all be coming from Doncaster but I suppose Donny are actually worth going to watch.There is the potential for Donny to play more football today than we will see in a full season from Wednesday.

5-0 Doncaster

I've just jumped into my time machine and can bring you the match summary before it happens.
First half - Wednesday are dire, with seemingly no tactics whatsoever and no idea what to do when we have the ball.
Second half - Wednesday improve, have a lot more possession, do quite a lot of pressing, yet fail to create any real chances of note and never really look like scoring.
Doncaster win.
It's almost as if I've seen it happen before...

They gave us a footballing lesson last season.....
Unfortunately, I expect them to give us a masterclass today.
Exhibition stuff from Rovers I fear.

I'd go if this was a League game.
But to pay to watch my team get humiliated in a game that doesn't even matter doesn't interest me.

Make your mind up , in another thread they are being 'high and mighty' and in this one they are seemingly 'respectful' and recognise the chasm of quality between our 2 teams. lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Heffernator Sun 1 Aug - 15:13:22

Heard some decent reports from our friendleys now and from my own viewing the lads certainley can play together their just gelling with thre being 8 new signings. Probabley go out and thrash daggers it's the wednesday way
Heffernator
Heffernator

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Mon 2 Aug - 7:44:25

Heffernator wrote:Heard some decent reports from our friendleys now and from my own viewing the lads certainley can play together their just gelling with thre being 8 new signings. Probabley go out and thrash daggers it's the wednesday way
daggers will be an hard game for you they are a good hard working side

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Mon 2 Aug - 21:49:32

That danny green al be tough to handle.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Heffernator Tue 3 Aug - 4:23:25

Im quietley confidant in fairness lads.
Heffernator
Heffernator

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 5 Aug - 0:29:37

Why ? lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down