The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 2ND August A Massive Transfer Day In The Summer Of 2010

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Monday 2ND August A Massive Transfer Day In The Summer Of 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday 2ND August A Massive Transfer Day In The Summer Of 2010

Post by football-fan. Mon 2 Aug - 7:00:42

wanderer in eire
July 13, 2010 at 1:04 pm
LOOK KEOGH is a tryer!!Xavi and Iniesta are tryers to!!!The different they are WORLD CLASS TRYERS!
These days most players give 100% for there clubs ,what we need now is 100% tryers who are also CLASS players.
Keogh is a tryer and a headless chicken.

here will always be those who look at keoghs contribution through rose tinten spectacles. much like the emile heskey and England debate, theres only so many times that you can argue that he does a job for the team, isnt there to score goals and provides folly for others before you have to accept that he just flat out isnt and never will be good enough…

Hmmm wolves commentsss.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Monday 2ND August A Massive Transfer Day In The Summer Of 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Monday 2ND August A Massive Transfer Day In The Summer Of 2010

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 2 Aug - 7:02:24

yorkie64red wrote:

I would seriously need therapy if we signed Macca over Keogh... No

Too late for that you need it now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Mon 2 Aug - 7:04:18

pkt_drfc wrote:

Too late for that you need it now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You seriously need therapy if you would chose keogh over macca
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 Aug - 7:04:45

here will always be those who look at keoghs contribution through rose tinten spectacles. much like the emile heskey and England debate, theres only so many times that you can argue that he does a job for the team, isnt there to score goals and provides folly for others before you have to accept that he just flat out isnt and never will be good enough…

Hmmm wolves commentsss.[/quote]

Very much like people are doing with Macca at the moment , and try finding any good comments about Macca from Wolves or Coventry you will struggle..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 2 Aug - 7:28:46

NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 Aug - 7:33:19

Thanks for that Nightmare, seems like Great minds think alike.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 2 Aug - 7:52:25

well looks like this ones been put to bed then its 10-0 in favour of keogh Smile
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 Aug - 7:54:07

NIGHTMARE wrote:well looks like this ones been put to bed then its 10-0 in favour of keogh Smile

Did anyone really expect anything different...... Laughing Laughing Laughing well there might be one.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 Aug - 8:01:05

NIGHTMARE wrote:i spoke to the bloke who told me about this and billy signing the other day on line, but he never said anything about this as he was exited about his new job with a premier league club and he was telling me all about his role there

Not friends with Mark Hughs are you.... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 2 Aug - 8:04:06

Wink
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 Aug - 8:05:40

NIGHTMARE wrote: Wink

You sly young fox ... Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 Aug - 18:57:22

Well lets see if today brings anything although to be fare Nightmare did say the 8th August a few weeks back , but anytime this week will do as long as we get our man.. Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 2 Aug - 19:01:29

Yep and the vote on the wolves forum is 22-3 in favour of Keogh so win on all accounts Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 Aug - 19:03:37

pkt_drfc wrote:Yep and the vote on the wolves forum is 22-3 in favour of Keogh so win on all accounts Laughing

Did you really see any other outcome..... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 2 Aug - 19:05:28

NO COMMENT lol!
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 Aug - 19:07:08

I liked this comment..

If you want an arrogant, under achiever that has had more clubs than Tiger Woods (ironically none of them being Barca) go for the Jug-Headed Winger.

If you want a good, honest tryer then Keogh is your man every time.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 2 Aug - 19:10:02

And i like this comment.

I liked McIndoe playing on the wing (when we were in the Chump) but I can't see him playing behind the striker, I like Keogh playing behind the striker - he can't play on the wing.

I like Keogh's attitude and work rate but McIndoe's stinks on both counts.

McIndoe left us after a spat to go to a "better" club; look where he is now - and I don't know how well he's been playing in the Chump. Keogh hasn't been playing regularly but look where he is now - occasionally playing in the Prem (with stiffer opposition in the team to dislodge than McIndoe has) and not fairing badly.

Both have their merits but Keogh has a lot more than McIndoe.

McIndoe is a Chump player at best, Keogh would be among the best Chump players.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 2 Aug - 19:16:42

I like Keogh's attitude and work rate but McIndoe's stinks on both counts.

McIndoe left us after a spat to go to a "better" club; look where he is now - and I don't know how well he's been playing in the Chump. Keogh hasn't been playing regularly but look where he is now - occasionally playing in the Prem (with stiffer opposition in the team to dislodge than McIndoe has) and not fairing badly.

Just about sums it up . Smile Smile Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by football-fan. Mon 2 Aug - 21:48:29

Seth Bennett facebook status: Michael mcindoe to donny rumours are rubbish. Rovers not looking at him. However keen on Wayne Thomas talks continue.

Now i understand i have got stuff wrong in the past but im positive this is a cover up,just trust me.
Talks ongoing and as i have clearly stated thomas deal done.
football-fan.
football-fan.
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2