The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HA HA HA 1 nil down to Rochdale , i would say that's game over as well

+4
Dale BFC
Ronnie Glavin
hoolahoop
NIGHTMARE
8 posters

Go down

HA HA HA 1 nil down to Rochdale , i would say that's game over as well  Empty HA HA HA 1 nil down to Rochdale , i would say that's game over as well

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 11 Aug - 7:08:18

Because we'll never score with the strikers we have, and the tactics we use, where fucked but its something we'll have to get used to untill the prick in charge gets the sack
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

HA HA HA 1 nil down to Rochdale , i would say that's game over as well  Empty Re: HA HA HA 1 nil down to Rochdale , i would say that's game over as well

Post by hoolahoop Wed 11 Aug - 9:06:02

We also had a bad night at the office!!!
Stop stressing out............it happens mate. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

HA HA HA 1 nil down to Rochdale , i would say that's game over as well  Empty Re: HA HA HA 1 nil down to Rochdale , i would say that's game over as well

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 11 Aug - 9:26:59

12 competitive games without a win
and the shitest tactics and strikers ive ever seen played at oakwell
you would be stressed too
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Glavin Wed 11 Aug - 9:33:05

We lost that game cos we were so mishaped in midfield , Why was Butterfield on right. MR is a great manager but he f***ed up tonite

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 11 Aug - 9:44:41

he's fucked up big time he's got players in to play one style and now he don't the squad to play any other way
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 11 Aug - 10:14:27

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.................. Rolling Eyes
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Thu 12 Aug - 0:01:45

Why dosnt he have the squad to play any other way? Neumann and Hume (smaller strikers) to complement Dicko and gray (Stronger type strikers) Ok not exaclty sh1t hot options but to say we can only play one way is a tad harsh.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Heffernator Thu 12 Aug - 3:41:35

Good result
Heffernator
Heffernator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Glavin Thu 12 Aug - 5:06:15

LMAO AT Heffenator. it s a bit embarrassing losing to lower division teams, Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I bet Bury was so embarrassed last nite Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Losing to you lot.

Ronnie Glavin
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by DoncasterTyke Fri 13 Aug - 7:22:08

Nightmare. Sorry, but your embarressing!
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Fri 13 Aug - 10:25:07

I'm not wrong though am i ?
At least i can see how shit we are and don't pretend otherwise .
It's going to be a long hard struggle to stay up again this season
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by DoncasterTyke Sat 14 Aug - 8:32:43

We're a new side with a bucket full of new signings. We are playing a different way and need to gel. There is no excuse for the other night but your thread title is rediculous. HAHA? wtf. Your a Barnsley fan ffs, get behind your side, or alternativly jump off a bridge if its that bad.

Ill use Donny as an example. When they got SOD in, they shouted SOD out every game. Why? Because they were trying to play football, and the players were slowly getting used to it. It is exactly the same with us. Once the players get used to the system, and the team is gelled, things will get alot better.

Im not 'prettending otherwise'. Im looking at both sides before i start ripping my hair out. It wont happen over night.
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 14 Aug - 9:11:19

DoncasterTyke wrote:We're a new side with a bucket full of new signings. We are playing a different way and need to gel. There is no excuse for the other night but your thread title is rediculous. HAHA? wtf. Your a Barnsley fan ffs, get behind your side, or alternativly jump off a bridge if its that bad

Ill use Donny as an example. When they got SOD in, they shouted SOD out every game. Why? Because they were trying to play football, and the players were slowly getting used to it. It is exactly the same with us. Once the players get used to the system, and the team is gelled, things will get alot better.

Im not 'prettending otherwise'. Im looking at both sides before i start ripping my hair out. It wont happen over night.

I'm jumping off ive had enough a week on saturday at Bristol City is the first game i will have missed since half way through daveys last full season i'm sick of watching shite

I suppose they where gelling for the last 10 games of last season too where they the players are not good enough at what there been asked to do
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 14 Aug - 9:26:15

No you're not just hysterical, DoncasterTyke (how that hurts to write that) is correct there are still many that doubt SO'D and his methodology to this day........even taking into account our achievements!!
Do I think Robins is up to the task.............yes given the time. Now i would suggest you ride out the storm, jump off the bridge or we will have you as a 'trade off' for DoncasterTyke.
However on consideration , we have enough pessimists of our own thanks. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by DoncasterTyke Sun 15 Aug - 6:05:24

Hey Nightmare...look what happens when your love child get dropped Wink
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 15 Aug - 6:07:15

Yeah we get a own goal lets hope more clubs score a few for us because we can't do it us sens
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by DoncasterTyke Sun 15 Aug - 6:08:53

Your not happy with the 3 points then no? Prefer to lose?

Goals will come, but i agree they need to come quickly.
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 15 Aug - 6:16:20

Yeah i'm always happy with a win but there few and far between at the moment

Just to clear one thing up i moan and groan on the internet when i'm not happy with what i have seen, but today even though i was not that happy with what i was watching at times i still got up and backed the boys with the rest of the Ponty End and i always do home and away but once i get on here i'm not going to pretend to be happy if i'm not as it goes today i'm proud of the lads but we still need new players and we will really struggle if we don't get them in quick but it was better then we have been of late
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by DoncasterTyke Sun 15 Aug - 6:19:53

Im the same mate. I sit in Gangway 3 of the ponty. Its the shit quiet bit. but im on my feet, pissing the people off around me shouting my head off.

There is things i see which i don't like too. However, i look at the positives and negatives, and concentrate on the positives. That was a million times better than last week, and it is something to build on and improve on.
DoncasterTyke
DoncasterTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 25 Oct - 7:54:32

Intressting to look back at this i seam to have got it spot on
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 25 Oct - 9:53:34

Hey come on Nighty he's doing you a good job......................for us Very Happy
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 25 Oct - 18:58:27

NIGHTMARE wrote:Intressting to look back at this i seam to have got it spot on

Never have rated Robins to be honest , a decent lower league manager but thats about as far as it goes, like you say Nightmare you have been saying it all along, can't see you doing anything special while hes in charge... No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down