The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You dirty set of pikey barstewards

+6
superspy
thornabyred
yorkie64red
Phil
MattyDRFC
Dale BFC
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You dirty set of pikey barstewards Empty You dirty set of pikey barstewards

Post by Dale BFC Wed 7 Oct - 3:14:02

Only kidding lads, that was to grab attention Smile

Just wondering if your ground is near the train station? Wanting to get to the keepmoat via train or public transport if possible.

Cheers
R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

You dirty set of pikey barstewards Empty Re: You dirty set of pikey barstewards

Post by MattyDRFC Wed 7 Oct - 3:28:36

Dale BFC wrote:Only kidding lads, that was to grab attention Smile

Just wondering if your ground is near the train station? Wanting to get to the keepmoat via train or public transport if possible.

Cheers
R+R
its a 15 min walk from train station,but yer best off getting a bus to ground from the bus station as it only takes 5 mins and it stops straight outside the ground.Stand C4 the platform is
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 7 Oct - 3:30:19

Cheers fella. Is the train direct from Barnsley to Donny?
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Wed 7 Oct - 3:50:48

Dale BFC wrote: You dirty set of pikey barstewards

oi dingle this is a respectable clean site and i won't stand for this, manners cost nothing take your trainers off before you enter this site

Dale BFC wrote:Cheers fella. Is the train direct from Barnsley to Donny?

no you go to SHEFFIELD first then change to DONCASTER
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 7 Oct - 4:03:18

Phil wrote:
Dale BFC wrote: You dirty set of pikey barstewards

oi dingle this is a respectable clean site and i won't stand for this, manners cost nothing take your trainers off before you enter this site

Dale BFC wrote:Cheers fella. Is the train direct from Barnsley to Donny?

no you go to SHEFFIELD first then change to DONCASTER

Don't be too hard on him Phil, hes probably from Hoyland so has not had the best start in life... You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by thornabyred Wed 7 Oct - 6:00:27

check your train details on herehttp://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Wed 7 Oct - 6:42:13

hey mate, i have absolutely no idea if this will be of any use to you, but...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=keepmoat+stadium&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=50.956929,62.578125&ie=UTF8&t=h&hq=keepmoat+stadium&hnear=&ll=53.514848,-1.12627&spn=0.019368,0.038495&z=15

open that and if i've done it right, the keepmoat should be in the bottom right of the image, and the train station in the top left (just incase you decide NOT to get a bus Smile)

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 7 Oct - 7:30:12

Cheers lads. I thought i had to change and Sheffield but when i checked the route it just said Depart Barnsley, Arrive Doncaster.

I'm not from Hoyland. No matter how bad a place i ever live in Barnsley, i can always thank my lucky stars im not from Doncaster.
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 7 Oct - 8:35:03

Dale BFC wrote:Cheers lads. I thought i had to change and Sheffield but when i checked the route it just said Depart Barnsley, Arrive Doncaster.

I'm not from Hoyland. No matter how bad a place i ever live in Barnsley, i can always thank my lucky stars im not from Doncaster.

Maybe its us that should thank our lucky stars you don't come from Doncaster You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_biggrin You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_biggrin You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_biggrin You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 7 Oct - 8:36:19

Dale BFC wrote:Cheers lads. I thought i had to change and Sheffield but when i checked the route it just said Depart Barnsley, Arrive Doncaster.

Jog on Dingle, fook about on this part of the forum and I will fook you off post by post. Grow up and learn some manners eh ...........one warning. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 7 Oct - 20:47:58

hoolahoop wrote:

Jog on Dingle, fook about on this part of the forum and I will fook you off post by post. Grow up and learn some manners eh ...........one warning. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Hahaha, stop whimpering son.

Sounds like a challange to me...
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 7 Oct - 20:49:33

yorkie64red wrote:

Maybe its us that should thank our lucky stars you don't come from Doncaster You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_biggrin You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_biggrin You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_biggrin You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_biggrin

Well played fella, made me laugh that.
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 7 Oct - 21:04:56

Dale BFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

It is fella, btw who's wearing your other trainer? lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 7 Oct - 21:08:00

hoolahoop wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

It is fella, btw who's wearing your other trainer? lol!

Theres 2 in the picture?....You've lost me

BTW, is there any pubs near your ground that would have us?

R+R

One's only got sole Dale!
Pub for you (providing you clear quarantine that is!) would usually be the Fitzwilliam Arms, check your own fora as he has probably posted on there.............good pub , good grub and not that far away.
However I'm not sure about the 'policing' for this game , no doubt they will go into panic mode once again. lol!
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 8 Oct - 23:10:03

As long as you keep your colours covered up they will let you in the stadium Bar, they let the Blades in last year with no problems. there is also the Cheswold which is next to the Cinema and they serve away fans every game, about a 10 minuite walk to the ground round the lake You dirty set of pikey barstewards Drunken_smilie
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Thu 8 Oct - 23:12:24

yorkie64red wrote:As long as you keep your colours covered up they will let you in the stadium Bar, they let the Blades in last year with no problems. there is also the Cheswold which is next to the Cinema and they serve away fans every game, about a 10 minuite walk to the ground round the lake You dirty set of pikey barstewards Drunken_smilie

Cheers fella, don't wear colours anyway. Think i might try Cheswold for a swift 1 before kick off. We'l be in 'Tarn' nice and early avin a good rinse before setting off anyway

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 8 Oct - 23:23:48

Dale BFC wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:As long as you keep your colours covered up they will let you in the stadium Bar, they let the Blades in last year with no problems. there is also the Cheswold which is next to the Cinema and they serve away fans every game, about a 10 minuite walk to the ground round the lake You dirty set of pikey barstewards Drunken_smilie

Cheers fella, don't wear colours anyway. Think i might try Cheswold for a swift 1 before kick off. We'l be in 'Tarn' nice and early avin a good rinse before setting off anyway

R+R

Were doing the same, Breakie in Wetherspoons and few drinks round town and then get the bus to the ground, should be a good day, looking forward to it, might see you in the Cheswold You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Thu 8 Oct - 23:27:36

Haha, Wetherspoons large Breakfast....can't beat it mate. Looking forward to it, hope the result dosn't dissapoint! Very Happy

Pints on you mate? Wink .
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 8 Oct - 23:36:48

Dale BFC wrote:Haha, Wetherspoons large Breakfast....can't beat it mate. Looking forward to it, hope the result dosn't dissapoint! You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_biggrin

Pints on you mate? You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_wink .

If you want a pint we'll get you one, were good like that, i'll bring Hoola along so he can translate, hes picking up the Barnsley Dialect really well.. You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Thu 8 Oct - 23:45:05

I may hold you to that yorkie. Haha, i'l slap Hoola up and down Doncaster for his persistant Barnsley bashing antics on here Wink
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 9 Oct - 5:50:51

Dale BFC wrote:I may hold you to that yorkie. Haha, i'l slap Hoola up and down Doncaster for his persistant Barnsley bashing antics on here Wink

lol! lol! lol! Nice to see you're having a rinse before coming to the ground.............might I suggest a bath Dale ? Don't fookin come in those trainers either tha nose worra me-an ?
Forgot to mention that my estimation of you has gone up due to you not wearing those colours as well! Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Fri 9 Oct - 6:09:47

hoolahoop wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:I may hold you to that yorkie. Haha, i'l slap Hoola up and down Doncaster for his persistant Barnsley bashing antics on here Wink

lol! lol! lol! Nice to see you're having a rinse before coming to the ground.............might I suggest a bath Dale ? Don't fookin come in those trainers either tha nose worra me-an ?
Forgot to mention that my estimation of you has gone up due to you not wearing those colours as well! Laughing Laughing

Don't get your knickers in a twist sunshine. I wouldnt dream of wearing those trainers to Doncaster, pikeys have a bit of a reputation when it comes to pinching clothes and such. Tha nose worra me-an?

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 9 Oct - 6:30:09

Dale BFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Don't get your knickers in a twist sunshine. I wouldnt dream of wearing those trainers to Doncaster, pikeys have a bit of a reputation when it comes to pinching clothes and such. Tha nose worra me-an?

R+R
lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Fri 9 Oct - 6:31:54

hoolahoop wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:I may hold you to that yorkie. Haha, i'l slap Hoola up and down Doncaster for his persistant Barnsley bashing antics on here You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_wink

You dirty set of pikey barstewards Lol You dirty set of pikey barstewards Lol You dirty set of pikey barstewards Lol Nice to see you're having a rinse before coming to the ground.............might I suggest a bath Dale ? Don't fookin come in those trainers either tha nose worra me-an ?
Forgot to mention that my estimation of you has gone up due to you not wearing those colours as well! You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_lol You dirty set of pikey barstewards Icon_lol

R+R
You dirty set of pikey barstewards Lol You dirty set of pikey barstewards Lol You dirty set of pikey barstewards Lol

Your reaally starting to hit it off with the Dingles Hoola, just don't bring em to the meetings...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Fri 9 Oct - 6:35:58

He's like a moth to light, just cant keep away. Closet Barnsley fan?

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next