The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Today

3 posters

Go down

Well Today Empty Well Today

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 25 Aug - 10:15:51

I saw the Sheff Weds coach on the M180 at 4.15 pm They had gone past the first Scunny exit the one that you fall off the motorway into Glandford Park so presumably they must have been going to a posh hotel for a pre match steak chips and a pint .................serves the buggers right, overpaid spoilt numptys, turn up at the ground an hour or so before hand do yer streches and get on with it....Scunnys not exactly a 6 hour coach journey away lol!
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Well Today Empty Re: Well Today

Post by wxm owl Thu 26 Aug - 21:19:29

i see donny fan have new hobby its not train spotting no more its coach spotting your getting sad boyz Embarassed hope its a new reg for you kid lol!
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Fri 27 Aug - 9:10:10

wxm owl wrote:i see donny fan have new hobby its not train spotting no more its coach spotting your getting sad boyz Embarassed hope its a new reg for you kid lol!

It was Wendies fans that told him that ! Must admit I was gobsmacked when a Scunt told me about the hotel thing (he was in the place). he texted me and told me to 'lump on' the Scunts , I didn't Sad Sad Sad

Seems nobody in Yorkshire had any interest in this comp, this year. Surprised
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Fri 27 Aug - 20:46:30

we never seem to do well ther any way . all teams go to hotels be for games coz not all the players live in ie, sheffield,donny, or were ever so they meet up at the hotel an have a pre match then they all go as a team to the ground on the coach
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 28 Aug - 8:31:34

I know they do but they were still there at 6:30 apparently and by all accounts they didn't appear that focussed on the job in hand.
usually teams are at the stadium, stretching, checking out the pitch and having pre-match team talks.
Perhaps the mighty Wendies didn't need to do much if any of that ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 28 Aug - 10:11:45

Tel you what Hoola the only thing that really confused me was a ..........."posh hotel in Scunthorpe" thought they only did rooms by the hour......(well 10 minutes)
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 29 Aug - 8:21:49

Dagenham Rover wrote:Tel you what Hoola the only thing that really confused me was a ..........."posh hotel in Scunthorpe" thought they only did rooms by the hour......(well 10 minutes)

lol! lol! lol! ..........5 mins. at my age.

hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 29 Aug - 9:57:39

5 mins .............as long as that ....If I get half a sniff nowadays ...... tongue its this bloody marriage thing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Tue 31 Aug - 19:29:03

never mind lads you are getting on now go to the docs he may give you some little blue tablets it may help you lads Laughing
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 1 Sep - 5:41:36

It's not that I need , the gaps between get wider and wider and I can hardly contain myself........................... Rolling Eyes
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by wxm owl Wed 1 Sep - 6:00:07

i bet your lass is not saying that kid lol! lol! lol!
wxm owl
wxm owl
Wednesday Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 1 Sep - 6:54:29

wxm owl wrote:i bet your lass is not saying that kid lol! lol! lol!

True...........hence the ever-widening gaps. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down