The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dancing Shipley man

4 posters

Go down

The dancing Shipley man  Empty The dancing Shipley man

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Tue 14 Sep - 19:50:28

Had this nutter jump infront of me bus doing his 'thing' other day like, now stumnled across this...

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

The dancing Shipley man  Empty Re: The dancing Shipley man

Post by yorkie64red Wed 15 Sep - 0:56:42

must take him ages to get to where he is going if he is like that all the time, needs locking up if you ask me.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Wed 15 Sep - 4:19:19

are you a bastard bummer or what you always seem to be putting videos of shit stabbers
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 15 Sep - 9:10:37

NIGHTMARE wrote:are you a bastard bummer or what you always seem to be putting videos of shit stabbers

Now now NIGHTY that was a tad over the top. Why don't you try to a) write whatever it is you mean in something resembling English grammar and b) desist from your turgid terminilogies altogether !
What's got into you lately ffs ? Shocked
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 15 Sep - 10:37:44

NIGHTMARE wrote:are you a bastard bummer or what you always seem to be putting videos of shit stabbers

How's he a shit stabber? doubt he's done fuck all to anyone. Definetly brightened my day up when i saw him

Even brought a smile to me mug watching that vid again after that sh!te performance
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 15 Sep - 18:26:01

Exactly the fella is just a 'loopy' eccentric and from what I've read you weren't all shite. You just collapsed in the 2nd. half.
Anyway you've got us in a couple of days time..........Friday night is Fright time.
Coppinger is firing on all cylinders and Billy Sharp needs a goal from 'open' play............God help you!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 15 Sep - 20:28:52

Even at 1up i'd say Barnsley were the better team, didn't really make any clear chance but were the better side imo. Couldn't say what the game was like before the goal

As much as i love Becchio i hope he's rested for friday Mc'cormack is looking really good when he comes on and Somma has scored in every game he's played, except Swansea but he was only for a miniute or two.

Grayson basically said Besseone is out of the team and am hoping he puts Johnson on the bench aswell.

Defence was shite and collapsed in 2nd half but that mainly came from the midfield being unable to put 2 passes together putting them under pressure.

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 15 Sep - 20:55:13

Good it seems we may be playing a team made up from scratch then, that will be entertaining. Any indecision and lack of 'working together' skills will be thoroughly exploited ........believe me. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 15 Sep - 21:24:22

Will of all played together in a game before, except for maybe Faye but can't see him getting a game. Wouldn't mind seeing him start. That's what we missed last night.

Hoping for a new left back in on loan or even give Aidy White a call up again. Think Grayson sees him more as a winger but will do a much better job than anyone else at left back
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 15 Sep - 21:35:23

Time to change your signature perhaps ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 15 Sep - 21:47:55

Been injured since last FEB and no idea when he's supposed to be back. We look a different team with him playing

The dancing Shipley man  Patrick_Kisnorbo_776866s
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum