The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ticket for home against

+2
hoolahoop
the vicar
6 posters

Go down

ticket for home against  Empty ticket for home against

Post by the vicar Tue 21 Sep - 4:43:27

i have a ticket for the home game against Derby county to sell if anyone knows anyone who wants 1 as im away

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

ticket for home against  Empty Re: ticket for home against

Post by hoolahoop Tue 21 Sep - 4:48:42

Bad planning...........sort out your life quickly!! Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Tue 21 Sep - 7:32:27

its our 39th anniversary and she wants to go away for it there the boss as you should know lol

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Tue 21 Sep - 20:04:18

Just passed my 39th Dave, no special stuff for that one, next year even i am under orders, Las Vegas and tour of USA, for a bloody month, that will be longest spent with her for years. Still, i cant be happy ALL the time.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 21 Sep - 22:31:51

Irish Contingent wrote:Just passed my 39th Dave, no special stuff for that one, next year even i am under orders, Las Vegas and tour of USA, for a bloody month, that will be longest spent with her for years. Still, i cant be happy ALL the time.

seven and six i paid to be wed, i wish i'd bought a bulldog instead.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Wed 22 Sep - 0:12:19

tell her to bollocks, 39 is a random year, tell her you'll do something special for 40 Wink lol

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 22 Sep - 1:30:05

Irish Contingent wrote:Just passed my 39th Dave, no special stuff for that one, next year even i am under orders, Las Vegas and tour of USA, for a bloody month, that will be longest spent with her for years. Still, i cant be happy ALL the time.

Why don't you start at Las Vegas and work your way to New York and have the Missus start at New York and work her way to Las Vegas, that way you'll probably only have to have a couple of days together somewhere in the middle Cool
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by superspy Wed 22 Sep - 1:51:40

lmao, great idea.

superspy
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Wed 22 Sep - 2:46:57

Thought about meeting her at Area 51, but there again they might keep her, cos she is def as close to an Alien as you can get.
Actually NY is not on agenda at all. Vegas, San Diego, Ensenada ( Baja Peninsular ), Phoenix, Austin, Houston, Hackberry, Atlanta, and Liberty bell Country ( Philadelphia ). ( I suppose i will need to throw in "Dallas" as well, as she was a fan).
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Wed 22 Sep - 2:58:54

i no paul but she wants to go mate so what can a poor man do about that short of murder

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by the vicar Wed 22 Sep - 3:02:50

thanks for the addvice lads. And Paul aren't they all ailens mate they are women as we all know lol Twisted Evil

the vicar
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 22 Sep - 6:09:45

the vicar wrote:thanks for the addvice lads. And Paul aren't they all ailens mate they are women as we all know lol Twisted Evil

Poorest excuse I've ever heard, 39th. party for Miss Ellie eh (Dallas connection) ? Wtf has got into you , Jeez young'uns these days .......buy her the complete DVD series of Dallas. Laughing Laughing Laughing
If she's not happy..................get rid, and find a blond bimbo called Lucy.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Wed 22 Sep - 18:06:47

Well................She has "Dallas" series 1 through 13 Next due in April next year................Lucy, LUCY, i wouldn't wish her on anyone................YOUNG Uns, look at our respective ages, though i have to say i went for company annual medical on Monday last , Nurse looked at DOB and proclaimed she thought i was mid to late 40s ( she HAD been to Specsavers too.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down