The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Ched!!!

5 posters

Go down

Super Ched!!! Empty Super Ched!!!

Post by GazBlade Sun 11 Oct - 5:52:03

Great to see Ched Evans baggin a brace for Wales u-21's today. A lot of my fellow Unitedites are absolutely slating him even at this early stage of the season. He's still a young man who has a lot to learn in the game and i for one believe it'll take time for him to settle in, but, i'm totally convinced he will settle down soon and score goals-a-plenty for the Blades. Very Happy
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Super Ched!!! Empty Re: Super Ched!!!

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Oct - 7:17:21

GazBlade wrote:Great to see Ched Evans baggin a brace for Wales u-21's today. A lot of my fellow Unitedites are absolutely slating him even at this early stage of the season. He's still a young man who has a lot to learn in the game and i for one believe it'll take time for him to settle in, but, i'm totally convinced he will settle down soon and score goals-a-plenty for the Blades. Very Happy

Nice little player Gaz and a lovely start for him. Tell me ...............why do your fans seek to destroy your players though ; is it just impatience ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by GazBlade Sun 11 Oct - 7:41:21

Absolutely Hoola. Like i've said before. There's a large group of Blades who think we should be in The Champions League Final within 18 months!!! Does my f#@kin head in to be honest m8. I'm a Blade through & through and applaud and support ANYONE who pulls on that red & white shirt and runs out at BDTBL. It's because we paid 3 million for Ched and he's not scored in every game he's been involved in this season that he gets slated. Some even want him sold in january!! WTF! Get a grip and get behind them ALL! (And, step off soapbox!!) Exclamation Evil or Very Mad
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Oct - 7:51:03

GazBlade wrote:Absolutely Hoola. Like i've said before. There's a large group of Blades who think we should be in The Champions League Final within 18 months!!! Does my f#@kin head in to be honest m8. I'm a Blade through & through and applaud and support ANYONE who pulls on that red & white shirt and runs out at BDTBL. It's because we paid 3 million for Ched and he's not scored in every game he's been involved in this season that he gets slated. Some even want him sold in january!! WTF! Get a grip and get behind them ALL! (And, step off soapbox!!) Exclamation Evil or Very Mad

If you don't want him Gaz, we'll have him finance permitting. I seem to remember a good round of booing last Satdi for a player wearing the Malta. Com. shirt, it was embarrassing to watch ! We have our fair share of grumblers but nothing ever on the scale demonstrated by your fans. Some need to grow up and face reality don't they ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by GazBlade Sun 11 Oct - 8:09:07

Yes absolutely. I like the lad and am looking forward to his future with us. We've no divine right to win anything or beat anyone. We're strivin for exactly the same as every team in the Championship.
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Oct - 8:25:35

GazBlade wrote:Yes absolutely. I like the lad and am looking forward to his future with us. We've no divine right to win anything or beat anyone. We're strivin for exactly the same as every team in the Championship.

This is a horrible Division isn't it Gaz (should be great for reality checks), even if you're at or near the top it's never a 'given' that any team will beat anybody. I know that fans say that about their teams in other divisions but my feeling is this is the most unpredictable of them all.
That makes it all the more interesting and if they moan now .........Jeez they will moan more back in the Prem. defeat after defeat. Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by GazBlade Sun 11 Oct - 8:34:03

It'll be hideous Hoola. I totally appreciate all supporters expecting 100% all the time, but, it takes time for players who are used to playing football to then adjust to, 'HOOFBALL' immediately!!!!!!!!! Exclamation
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Oct - 9:04:58

GazBlade wrote:It'll be hideous Hoola. I totally appreciate all supporters expecting 100% all the time, but, it takes time for players who are used to playing football to then adjust to, 'HOOFBALL' immediately!!!!!!!!! Exclamation

We had that problem last week! Stupid thing is that your team are more than capable of playing really slick footy and do often, why the fook do they revert to that 'Hoofball' shite even we ended up doing it last week. I can understand that sometimes there are times when this style can suit a particular game but last week we had weaknesses in every crucial position that were there to be exploited............Blackie never spotted it!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 11 Oct - 9:07:15

[quote="hoolahoop"]
GazBlade wrote:It'll be hideous Hoola. I totally appreciate all supporters expecting 100% all the time, but, it takes time for players who are used to playing football to then adjust to, 'HOOFBALL' immediately!!!!!!!!! Super Ched!!! Icon_exclaim

We had that problem last week! Stupid thing is that your team are more than capable of playing really slick footy and do often, why the fook do they revert to that 'Hoofball' shite even we ended up doing it last week. I can understand that sometimes there are times when this style can suit a particular game but last week we had weaknesses in every crucial position that were there to be exploited............Blackie never spotted it![/quote]

Bloody hell Hoola don't advertise the fact, the Dingles might spot it Super Ched!!! Affraid
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Oct - 9:25:46

Bloody hell Hoola don't advertise the fact, the Dingles might spot it

Sorry............................ Embarassed
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 11 Oct - 9:30:28

hoolahoop wrote:Bloody hell Hoola don't advertise the fact, the Dingles might spot it

Just long as you don't do it again lol!

Anyway we can turn weaknesses to strengths -or new unidentified weaknesses Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Oct - 9:35:16

VixDRFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:Bloody hell Hoola don't advertise the fact, the Dingles might spot it

True we can utterly confuse them by turning all our strengths to weaknesses...................they won't know what hit them. Wink
Btw how long has Bri been self-flagellating and drinking Pimms, it's very worrying. affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 11 Oct - 9:39:59

hoolahoop wrote:
VixDRFC wrote:

True we can utterly confuse them by turning all our strengths to weaknesses...................they won't know what hit them. Wink
Btw how long has Bri been self-flagellating and drinking Pimms, it's very worrying. affraid

He can be very worrying lol!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 11 Oct - 9:57:42

Btw how long has Bri been so refined and drinking Pimms, it's very worrying. Super Ched!!! Affraid[/quote]

Its called Breeding Hoola, you stick to your Double diamond... Super Ched!!! Icon_biggrin Super Ched!!! Icon_biggrin Super Ched!!! Icon_biggrin Super Ched!!! Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 11 Oct - 23:12:00

Blunt fans do seem to moan a lot more than any other Yorkshire team....despite being one of the best in recent seasons (Promotion to the prem, prem season, high championship finishes etc)

Hardly ever listen to radio sheffield.....but fook me....after a blunt defeat its cringeworthy

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Oct - 8:02:21

Dale BFC wrote:Blunt fans do seem to moan a lot more than any other Yorkshire team....despite being one of the best in recent seasons (Promotion to the prem, prem season, high championship finishes etc)

Hardly ever listen to radio sheffield.....but fook me....after a blunt defeat its cringeworthy

R+R

True it's 'fingers down your throat' time, anybody would think they were Manure!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 8:06:39

hoolahoop wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:Blunt fans do seem to moan a lot more than any other Yorkshire team....despite being one of the best in recent seasons (Promotion to the prem, prem season, high championship finishes etc)

R+R

True it's 'fingers down your throat' time, anybody would think they were Manure!

Actually, alot of the ones i know are realistic and accept that they are a good championship club, a big fish in the pond, a bit like we were in league one, alas some of the others have very high hopes and actually think they should be in the premiership by divine right, they will learn. Super Ched!!! Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by GazBlade Mon 12 Oct - 16:50:36

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

R+R

Actually, alot of the ones i know are realistic and accept that they are a good championship club, a big fish in the pond, a bit like we were in league one, alas some of the others have very high hopes and actually think they should be in the premiership by divine right, they will learn. Super Ched!!! Icon_wink

Couldn't have put it better myself. If they think that because we had, 'ONE' season in the Prem, that, that make's us this Massive club then it's deluded. I used to enjoy it when there were no expectations at all. You see, if we're not 2 up at half-time on saturday the riots will begin again!!! Very Happy
GazBlade
GazBlade
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 19:07:47

GazBlade wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

R+R

Couldn't have put it better myself. If they think that because we had, 'ONE' season in the Prem, that, that make's us this Massive club then it's deluded. I used to enjoy it when there were no expectations at all. You see, if we're not 2 up at half-time on saturday the riots will begin again!!! Super Ched!!! Icon_biggrin

Well at least its nice to have the sensible ones on here, like i say i work with a few Blades and most are realistic and can have a sensible conversation with them , now the one who i share an office with is something different altogether... Super Ched!!! Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down