The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Factor...

+10
NIGHTMARE
Shem_Swfc
RedNinja
The Wednesday
pkt_drfc
Barnsleytilidie
MattyDRFC
VixDRFC
hoolahoop
yorkie64red
14 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

X Factor... Empty X Factor...

Post by yorkie64red Sun 11 Oct - 7:20:52

God how many more weeks have we got to put up with this tripe.... X Factor... Icon_cry X Factor... Icon_cry X Factor... Icon_cry X Factor... Icon_cry
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

X Factor... Empty Re: X Factor...

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Oct - 7:42:07

yorkie64red wrote:God how many more weeks have we got to put up with this tripe.... X Factor... Icon_cry X Factor... Icon_cry X Factor... Icon_cry X Factor... Icon_cry

I like it you boring twat, it's like putting the Christians in with the lions. Those twins are really shite!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 11 Oct - 7:45:40

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:God how many more weeks have we got to put up with this tripe.... X Factor... Icon_cry X Factor... Icon_cry X Factor... Icon_cry X Factor... Icon_cry

I like it you boring twat, it's like putting the Christians in with the lions. Those twins are really shite!! X Factor... Lol X Factor... Lol X Factor... Lol X Factor... Lol

Thought Strictly come Dancing would have been your sort of thing...and just to be awkward i think the twins are great... X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 11 Oct - 8:06:17

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

I like it you boring twat, it's like putting the Christians in with the lions. Those twins are really shite!! X Factor... Lol X Factor... Lol X Factor... Lol X Factor... Lol

Thought Strictly come Dancing would have been your sort of thing...and just to be awkward i think the twins are great... X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin

Mary, Mary..............................................................................................................................................quite contrary tonight , 'rag week' is it ? Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 11 Oct - 8:11:33

X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Sun 11 Oct - 8:13:11

yorkie64red wrote:...and just to be awkward i think the twins are great... X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin X Factor... Icon_biggrin

Tone deaf I guess lol!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 6:57:18

One down, are you happy with that result hoola, glad to see the twins got through X Factor... Icon_razz
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Oct - 7:09:08

yorkie64red wrote:One down, are you happy with that result hoola, glad to see the twins got through X Factor... Icon_razz

What a fookin farce that was them and the guy with the 'pork pie' hat getting through, are the voting public ALL Dingles ? Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 7:15:27

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:One down, are you happy with that result hoola, glad to see the twins got through X Factor... Icon_razz

What a fookin farce that was them and the guy with the 'pork pie' hat getting through, are the voting public ALL Dingles ? X Factor... Icon_sad X Factor... Icon_sad

Well thats democracy, they lost becauce they were not as talented as the twins X Factor... Icon_lol X Factor... Icon_lol X Factor... Icon_lol X Factor... Icon_lol X Factor... Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 12 Oct - 7:21:13

yorkie64red wrote:

Well thats democracy, they lost becauce they were not as talented as the twins X Factor... Icon_lol X Factor... Icon_lol X Factor... Icon_lol X Factor... Icon_lol X Factor... Icon_lol

Bet Hoola would have preferred Kandy Rain to stay - I really didn't need to see one of their arses plastered across the screen after my tea though No

Jamie, Joe or Lucie to win!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 7:29:54

VixDRFC wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

Bet Hoola would have preferred Kandy Rain to stay - I really didn't need to see one of their arses plastered across the screen after my tea though X Factor... Kopfschuettel

I hope your not saying that Hoola has a liking to Slappers X Factor... Icon_eek
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 12 Oct - 7:34:43

yorkie64red wrote:
VixDRFC wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

Bet Hoola would have preferred Kandy Rain to stay - I really didn't need to see one of their arses plastered across the screen after my tea though X Factor... Kopfschuettel

I hope your not saying that Hoola has a liking to Slappers X Factor... Icon_eek

Well I think he would have preferred them to the twins Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Oct - 7:35:29

Of course and proud of it..............any one of the 4 would do. I would love any one of those arses below me. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 7:37:36

hoolahoop wrote:Of course and proud of it..............any one of the 4 would do. I would love any one of those arses below me. X Factor... Icon_smile

Remind me to take you round Donny one saturday night , i can confidently say that i can make your wish come true X Factor... Icon_cool
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Oct - 7:51:57

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:Of course and proud of it..............any one of the 4 would do. I would love any one of those arses below me. X Factor... Icon_smile

Remind me to take you round Donny one saturday night , i can confidently say that i can make your wish come true X Factor... Icon_cool

Hmmmmmmmmmm and get me into trouble again!.................when ? Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 7:55:34

Maybe Christmas we can make it a Tamara christmas night out, bet Pete and Matty will be up for it... X Factor... Icon_bounce
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Mon 12 Oct - 7:58:41

You still coming out on wednesday Brian to watch the England game?
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 7:59:41

MattyDRFC wrote:You still coming out on wednesday Brian to watch the England game?

You bet Matty... X Factor... Drunken_smilie
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 12 Oct - 8:00:35

yorkie64red wrote:Maybe Christmas we can make it a Tamara christmas night out, bet Pete and Matty will be up for it... X Factor... Icon_bounce

And what about me?
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 8:02:31

VixDRFC wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:Maybe Christmas we can make it a Tamara christmas night out, bet Pete and Matty will be up for it... X Factor... Icon_bounce

And what about me?

Theres plenty of bottles in the fridge, and there must be some ironing that needs doing....that should keep you occupied... X Factor... Icon_twisted
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 12 Oct - 8:08:49

yorkie64red wrote:
VixDRFC wrote:

And what about me?

Theres plenty of bottles in the fridge, and there must be some ironing that needs doing....that should keep you occupied... X Factor... Icon_twisted

Sailing..................................................................very close to the wind fella. She'll save one of those bottles to bray you with when you get in. Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 12 Oct - 8:10:42

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:
VixDRFC wrote:

And what about me?

Sailing..................................................................very close to the wind fella. She'll save one of those bottles to bray you with when you get in. X Factor... Icon_lol X Factor... Icon_lol

She knows who wears the trousers, none of these modern ways in this house X Factor... Icon_rolleyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 19 Oct - 4:49:26

Hope you have all voted for the Twins, when they tour are you up for it Hoola.. X Factor... 1
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 19 Oct - 5:07:26

yorkie64red wrote:Hope you have all voted for the Twins, when they tour are you up for it Hoola.. X Factor... 1

You missed out mate - X Factor tour tickets have been on sale weeks Rolling Eyes

And my work clothes need ironing - you know where the iron is!

Oh and stop running up the phone bill voting for the twins lol!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 19 Oct - 6:40:51

X Factor... Lol The Twins X Factor... Lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content