The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nar den Fritzl's

4 posters

Go down

Nar den Fritzl's Empty Nar den Fritzl's

Post by Dale BFC Wed 14 Oct - 5:08:50

Don't seem to be many of you knockin about. What happened at your place? We we're pi$$ poor in the first half and i saw no way back into it......2 up and you fecked it up, indeed.

Some of you lot going to join in the banter on other parts of the board? Only me and the Donkey Rovers duo of Hoola and Yorkie gerrin' invovled

COME ON DEEDARS......Normally can't keep it shut about your attendances

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Nar den Fritzl's Empty Re: Nar den Fritzl's

Post by Shem_Swfc Wed 14 Oct - 5:27:58

Hey Dale, you forgot about your pal Shem Very Happy

It was all my fault at Hillsborough on the 1st day, at half time i said to my mate, don't worry, its in the bag...

His 1st day at Hillsborough ended very badly... Razz
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Wed 14 Oct - 5:30:25

Shem_Swfc wrote:Hey Dale, you forgot about your pal Shem Very Happy

It was all my fault at Hillsborough on the 1st day, at half time i said to my mate, don't worry, its in the bag...

Seriously mate.....we were sh*te in first half, you were tearing us to bits. 2nd half we were decent, and you lot looked like us in the first half.

We appear to have broke the trend of losing to you lot. 2 wins and a draw in the last 3....long may it continue Very Happy

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 14 Oct - 7:57:59

Dale BFC wrote:
Shem_Swfc wrote:Hey Dale, you forgot about your pal Shem Very Happy

Seriously mate.....we were sh*te in first half, you were tearing us to bits. 2nd half we were decent, and you lot looked like us in the first half.

We appear to have broke the trend of losing to you lot. 2 wins and a draw in the last 3....long may it continue Very Happy

R+R

Tbf you set of ponces are thin on the ground too Dale..........respect for your efforts though. Always thought Dingles were up for banter and battering too, oh forgot that's on Satdi. Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 14 Oct - 9:33:46

Dale BFC wrote:Don't seem to be many of you knockin about. What happened at your place? We we're pi$$ poor in the first half and i saw no way back into it......2 up and you fecked it up, indeed.

Some of you lot going to join in the banter on other parts of the board? Only me and the Donkey Rovers duo of Hoola and Yorkie gerrin' invovled

R+R

There too busy getting there excuses ready for there weekend defeats, are you working on yours.. Nar den Fritzl's Icon_razz
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 14 Oct - 20:04:31

yorkie64red wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:Don't seem to be many of you knockin about. What happened at your place? We we're pi$$ poor in the first half and i saw no way back into it......2 up and you fecked it up, indeed.

R+R

There too busy getting there excuses ready for there weekend defeats, are you working on yours.. Nar den Fritzl's Icon_razz

They are constantly having to work on it and express them very well on Radio Deedah. I wonder what this week's excuses will be! Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 14 Oct - 21:09:20

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

R+R

They are constantly having to work on it and express them very well on Radio Deedah. I wonder what this week's excuses will be! Nar den Fritzl's Icon_lol Nar den Fritzl's Icon_lol Nar den Fritzl's Icon_lol

We could start a competition, guess the excuse, Nar den Fritzl's Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 14 Oct - 21:32:48

Can I start with 'we had only half a team out' against Rovers! Razz
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 14 Oct - 21:35:28

hoolahoop wrote:Can I start with 'we had only half a team out' against Rovers! Nar den Fritzl's Icon_razz

You can't use an excuse that they have already used, or are you talking about our Dingle friends.... Nar den Fritzl's Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum