The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All these kicking off down that London

5 posters

Go down

All these kicking off down that London Empty All these kicking off down that London

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Fri 12 Nov - 4:10:28

Would the police of treated um differently if they were football fans?

Should of had riot police stroming in taking no prisoners with them number things taped up just like they do at football, cameras all over shop filming every fucker to ger um nicked in court later
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

All these kicking off down that London Empty Re: All these kicking off down that London

Post by yorkie64red Fri 12 Nov - 4:13:29

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:Would the police of treated um differently if they were football fans?

Should of had riot police stroming in taking no prisoners with them number things taped up just like they do at football, cameras all over shop filming every fucker to ger um nicked in court later

Don't get me on about Students....Pkts got to sit with me all the way to Pompey tommorow... lol! lol! lol! just one of the many thinks that gets my blood pressure up.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

All these kicking off down that London Empty Re: All these kicking off down that London

Post by Dagenham Rover Fri 12 Nov - 5:09:09

Actually its an interesting question.

I bet the answer is yes if it were footie fans they would have been treated differently, however I bet if asked they would say not
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 25 Nov - 2:02:34

Going off again, live on the link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-11566509

Would be so much different if they were football fans
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 25 Nov - 4:03:15

i think everyone has to realise the Pot is empty, and everyone is going to have to pay the price for years of throwing good money after bad, sad but true.. look at ireland , Greece and it seems Portugal is next , something people are going to have to get used to for the next few years i'm afraid..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 25 Nov - 5:17:28

Aye but it can't be that empty if we pull 8bill from nowhere to give to Ireland

And bankers are still gerrin their 100k bonus
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 25 Nov - 9:24:33

This is an excuse 'whipped up' to split the ~Coalition and send us to another election............it won't/can't work.
It's time they weren't treated with kidgloves, breaking the law is not acceptable. Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Thu 25 Nov - 9:27:14

By the way Hoola i would not bother biting back at the VSC thread you will never win
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 25 Nov - 9:56:21

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:Aye but it can't be that empty if we pull 8bill from nowhere to give to Ireland

And bankers are still gerrin their 100k bonus

I know it seems odd , but in reality the irish buy more from us then we buy from them so if they collapsed it would cost the country more money and jobs in lost trade...i'm afraid its just the way it is, and nothing is goiung to change anytime quick i'm afraid.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 25 Nov - 10:12:28

pkt_drfc wrote:By the way Hoola i would not bother biting back at the VSC thread you will never win

Probably right Pete, i've just had a quick look....onto a loser there i'm afraid there is nothing worse then a closed mind...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down