The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need more users and new topics

+8
Captain Cook
MattyDRFC
Dan_the_Owl
NIGHTMARE
Phil
hoolahoop
d1889t
mattiss1234
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Need more users and new topics Empty Need more users and new topics

Post by mattiss1234 Tue 8 Sep - 6:40:56

Everyone spread the word of this site, post it on all the the clubs forums and tell your mates about it.
mattiss1234
mattiss1234
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Need more users and new topics Empty Re: Need more users and new topics

Post by d1889t Tue 8 Sep - 6:45:40

I only know of the FootyMad forums, are there any others that can be tapped into?
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by mattiss1234 Tue 8 Sep - 6:48:39

d1889t wrote:I only know of the FootyMad forums, are there any others that can be tapped into?
Well we've got Owlstalk and Owlsonline, so surely others must have similar. Everyone has a footymad one dont they?
mattiss1234
mattiss1234
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Sep - 6:57:04

mattiss1234 wrote:
d1889t wrote:I only know of the FootyMad forums, are there any others that can be tapped into?
Well we've got Owlstalk and Owlsonline, so surely others must have similar. Everyone has a footymad one dont they?
http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/ gives you access to over 1000 regular users .
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Tue 8 Sep - 7:12:53

I Have posted on a few sites

Owls talk = deleted the post after about 6 hours

bbc 606 = deleted all 5 within seconds

SUFC.CO.UK have kept it on and have been fine about it (but there members think its a shit idea)

All the Mad sites = have left the post up apart from the Barnsley mad who deleted it with in minutes

im not a member on Boro or Donny main forums so cant post it up there

If you are going to post on other sites don't spam one post will do and maybe a bump at about 6 7 o'clock saturday when its busy
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Sep - 8:34:56

Tbf all the sites are fairly quiet at the moment, I is back. affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Tue 8 Sep - 8:35:54

This place has done well then to get going so well.
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by mattiss1234 Tue 8 Sep - 8:37:04

Well its a good idea, theres not really any other forum where different supporters can discuss their views.
mattiss1234
mattiss1234
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Sep - 9:24:40

mattiss1234 wrote:Well its a good idea, theres not really any other forum where different supporters can discuss their views.
Absolutely and that's why we have to remain civilised and not descend into the 'piggy this piggy that' mentality. Keep the forum open to users and try to maintain some manners and we can all discuss things in a reasonable way without banning, losing members etc.
There will be plenty of time for good solid banter, hopefully with plenty of humour attached.............that will sustain this board nothing else fella.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 8 Sep - 9:31:16

Best post so far that Hoola Summed up the idea of the place nicely
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Tue 8 Sep - 9:33:10

hoolahoop wrote:
mattiss1234 wrote:Well its a good idea, theres not really any other forum where different supporters can discuss their views.
Absolutely and that's why we have to remain civilised and not descend into the 'piggy this piggy that' mentality. Keep the forum open to users and try to maintain some manners and we can all discuss things in a reasonable way without banning, losing members etc.
There will be plenty of time for good solid banter, hopefully with plenty of humour attached.............that will sustain this board nothing else fella.

Very good hoola, I think we should keep it that way. This is a place where people can state their views without being hounded by others out to cause trouble. Hopefully this can shine through when new posters join.
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 8 Sep - 9:48:41

It would be a shame if folk got pissed off at an early stage as most of us can't gain easy accessto each other's boards for just that very reason. Thanks for the compliments. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Tue 8 Sep - 23:32:31

Nightmare wrote:Best post so far that Hoola Summed up the idea of the place nicely

I agree with that too. The outright slagging needs to kept to a minimum if people are going to want to post here. So far so good though. Cool

And regarding posting on each other's forums, that is the whole point of this place is it not? The door to the Wednesday forum is open to all, but be nice. Wink
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Wed 9 Sep - 2:06:49

Ive Tried Posting on other clubs boards and as soon as they find out your not a fan of there club all hell brakes lose, because they think your only there to slag every one off, and they tar you with the same brush as some other dick who is band form there board for been a arsehole before you joined just because you support the same team. so i set up this site because i'm Interested in other peoples point of view on there clubs, and i want to be kept up to date with what's happening at the other Yorkshire clubs without having to use 7or8 different sites

And yes this site is all about every one having a say on every club that's the hole point of the place as long as it don't turn into a battle ground. any topic that turns into a slanging match will be edited or deleted anyway and the offenders will be asked to be nice to all users of the forum and if they can't 3 strikes and there out .

As said before i don't mind good hearted banter and piss taking as long as its not done in a nasty way or the same shit repeated over and over again
and derailing topics all the time .
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d1889t Wed 9 Sep - 2:19:08

Good good! It's a great idea this board. The biggest test for it will be the 18th of September. If it can get through that it can get through anything. Looks good Smile
d1889t
d1889t
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_the_Owl Wed 9 Sep - 2:22:14

d1889t wrote:The biggest test for it will be the 18th of September. If it can get through that it can get through anything.

Absolutely. Laughing

Whatever happens, happens. Some may gloat, others complain, and then we move on. I hope...
Dan_the_Owl
Dan_the_Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Wed 9 Sep - 21:49:20

I've just posted on boros main forum about this site and I've spreaded it all over facebook.So hopefully more members are on the way Smile
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Cook Sat 12 Sep - 0:48:20

Hi! as i've already said on another thread, The Boro following is very diverse and actually stuck between two countes Yorksire and Durham.

Stockton which hasts a lot of Boro fans is actually in Durham. Also the main Boro site FMTTM has a lot of lads who weren't born before the boundary changes and have no affiliation with Yorkshire.

It's a strange situation
Captain Cook
Captain Cook
Boro Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 12 Sep - 2:34:13

Theres actually 16 people who have signed up but not yet posted, hopefully they will soon start to get involved.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 12 Sep - 2:51:34

Transporter wrote:Hi! as i've already said on another thread, The Boro following is very diverse and actually stuck between two countes Yorksire and Durham.

Stockton which hasts a lot of Boro fans is actually in Durham. Also the main Boro site FMTTM has a lot of lads who weren't born before the boundary changes and have no affiliation with Yorkshire.

It's a strange situation

Load of bollox that to me pal, They have been invited to a forum with local ish teams and a free rain to take the piss and have some well ment banter. if they believe there in Yorkshire or not what's it matter, they have a chance to associate with new people and be treat the same as everyone on here
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 14 Sep - 8:24:25

mattiss1234 wrote:Everyone spread the word of this site, post it on all the the clubs forums and tell your mates about it.

Well we are a week old today, the forum has signed up over 70 people, i think that is excellent in such short a time, alas there are about 20 people who although have gone to the trouble of Registering have yet to either start a thread or respond to one already going which is a bit disapointing, there are about half a dozen posters who make regular contributions but it would be great if more people came on board this forum has so much potential, been able to talk to fans of opposing teams is great remember once signed up you can go on any teams sections and ask away. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 8 Nov - 19:18:24

When i went to bed last night i'm sure there was 105 members signed up, this morning its shot up to 115, just hope they get involved at least 3 of them are Rovers so welcome to:

Drfcandloyal Stockyboy and nicktheRover and to all the other new members. Need more users and new topics Icon_cheers
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 9 Nov - 7:14:50

yorkie64red wrote:When i went to bed last night i'm sure there was 105 members signed up, this morning its shot up to 115, just hope they get involved at least 3 of them are Rovers so welcome to:

Drfcandloyal Stockyboy and nicktheRover and to all the other new members. Need more users and new topics Icon_cheers

Welcome fellas/lasses hope you get involved, great to see you. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyDRFC Tue 10 Nov - 4:35:55

yorkie64red wrote:When i went to bed last night i'm sure there was 105 members signed up, this morning its shot up to 115, just hope they get involved at least 3 of them are Rovers so welcome to:

Its great to see this forum is now going places,but really we are crying out for League 1 and 2 posters
MattyDRFC
MattyDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Tue 10 Nov - 5:04:57

i cant get registed to the leeds and bradford forums to let them know about the place ive tried but they wint let me post for some reason
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next