The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA

+2
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
6 posters

Go down

FIFA Empty FIFA

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 5 Dec - 0:20:26

Looks like we may making a break away from fifa England have confirmed they have cancelled a freindly game with thailand next year was to help fifa out and we have pulled all funding helping with projects involved with fifa . Is this a case of showing fifa they DON'T want to make an enemy out of us or will they not give a shite

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9256772.stm
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

FIFA Empty Re: FIFA

Post by yorkie64red Sun 5 Dec - 0:37:49

I hope so Pete, its like every fecker if its not the Scots and Welsh its europe and beyond, there all happy to take our money but really despise us..if thats how its gonna be then lets piss them all off, i won't lose no sleep over it i can tell you.. No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 5 Dec - 0:39:44

Don't think the FIFA reps know how much this will come back to haunt them
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 5 Dec - 0:44:47

pkt_drfc wrote:Don't think the FIFA reps know how much this will come back to haunt them

The trouble is Pete these people are so far up there own arses they think they can do what they like without any comeback, i'm fed up of this country been taken for a ride by different countrys and organisations, its about time we had the balls to start speaking our mind and telling them to do one, Fifa were treated like they were actually something special when in reality there not much better then turds, take them out of there little empires and they are sod all.. Mad
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 5 Dec - 0:46:43

Yep time to show them (in Sepp C**T Blatters words ENGLAND motherland of football) how much of twats we can be and oppose everything they say
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 5 Dec - 0:50:56

pkt_drfc wrote:Yep time to show them in Sepp C**T Blatters words ENGLAND motherland of football how much of twats we can be and oppose everything they say

Its not just us Pete, sounds like the Yanks and the Aussies are pissed of as well, its about time a rival organistion was setup, all fifa gives a feck about is Africa and anyone who has any money to grease there filthy palms....i don't mind losing but i expect it to be fair,,,what happened on Thursday was an affront to this country and everyone in it...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 5 Dec - 0:51:11

I wonder if it will come to a breakaway organisation like has been suggested.

Fifa can get knotted
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 5 Dec - 0:53:13

Yep we are not chucking our toys out of the pram so to speak but everybody can see that unfair voting has taken place and nobody believes the press and TV intrusion had no effect on it at all
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 5 Dec - 0:53:23

Dagenham Rover wrote:I wonder if it will come to a breakaway organisation like has been suggested.

Fifa can get knotted

What needs to happen is for some Major countries to boycott the next world cup or at least talk about it , fire a shot across the bows of Blatter and his gang..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 5 Dec - 0:56:55

yorkie64red wrote:

What needs to happen is for some Major countries to boycott the next world cup or at least talk about it , fire a shot across the bows of Blatter and his gang..

Damn good idea as you say at least start muttering about it.
I think most have realised previously that Fifa is basically corrupt but the not the extent of it
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 5 Dec - 0:58:29

yorkie64red wrote:

But Bri that will not happen they was celerbrating in France and Spain when we did not get it pure and simple nobody likes english nations i:e english speaking countrys
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 5 Dec - 1:01:27

pkt_drfc wrote:

But Bri that will not happen they was celerbrating in France and Spain when we did not get it pure and simple nobody likes english nations i:e english speaking countrys

Thats the trouble Pete the French and the Spaniards as well as most of europe hate us...we had friends in the Commonwealth but we shit on them when we joined europe, maybe about time we rekindled those freindships blood is thicker then water after all...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 5 Dec - 1:06:09

From variuos papers Ken Bates on about it.

England must quit FIFA! World Cup 2018 bid farce proves Europe's big guns must go it alone, blasts Ken Bates

Ken Bates has urged the major European football nations to break away from FIFA in the wake of England's failed 2018 World Cup bid.
FIFA awarded the 2018 World Cup to Russia, with England's bid securing only two votes from the 22 members of FIFA's executive committee, and the 2022 tournament was handed to Qatar.

Leeds chairman Bates reacted by branding FIFA 'a waste of space'. Bates told Yorkshire Radio: 'I'm of the opinion that the big European nations should resign from FIFA and start their own organisation

'If they (FIFA) didn't have Spain, France, Germany, and the United Kingdom there wouldn't be a FIFA. There wouldn't be a UEFA for that matter.

'The only way to deal with FIFA is to withdraw from it and let them get on with it.

'FIFA are a two-bob organisation above any law and should be treated with the contempt they deserve.

'It's a case of the tail wagging the dog. We have little Jack Warner standing in the corner, Oceania, the Caribbean, and the oil states. All that happens is they keep giving the votes to Blatter so he stays there in power

'The fact of the matter is we (England) have the best stadiums and the best infrastructure. If you think of the disaster of the Champions League final in Moscow a couple of years ago when people were being billeted 100 miles away it's a joke.

'And as for Qatar - I always think someone is clearing their throat when they say that. How are they going to develop football? Australia, who have all the stadia and put a tremendous Olympics on, would have put on a great show.

'FIFA is a waste of space. It's a money making organisation and I don't think they give a damn about football.'
Asked if each individual footballing nation should have a seperate vote, rather than FIFA's executive committee, Bates added: 'Should the Bahamas have the same vote as England? Should Andorra have the same as Germany? No, it's rubbish, we should form an elite association of countries.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1335439/England-quit-FIFA-World-Cup-2018-farce-proves-Europes-big-guns-blasts-Ken-Bates.html#ixzz179TGqp51

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1335439/England-quit-FIFA-World-Cup-2018-farce-proves-Europes-big-guns-blasts-Ken-Bates.html
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 5 Dec - 1:08:00

Hate to say it but the old Buggers right... Very Happy
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by thefullback Sun 5 Dec - 1:14:23

Listening to what has been said England never stood a chance, should have told us from the start not to bother, £15m down the drain (FIFA's drain and grubby pockets)
thefullback
thefullback
Pride Of Yorkshire

Location : Village east of HULL (and getting nearer the sea every year)

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 5 Dec - 1:18:28

thefullback wrote:Listening to what has been said England never stood a chance, should have told us from the start not to bother, £15m down the drain (FIFA's drain and grubby pockets)

The trouble was they were saying just the opposite,,,that we were in with a chance.. Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 5 Dec - 1:23:29

I have no proof but i have heard that the most of the fifa delegates have been given shares by Russia and Qatar hope that is NOT true
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thefullback Sun 5 Dec - 1:24:45

Old red indian saying springs to mind .... FIFA man he speak with fork tongue
thefullback
thefullback
Pride Of Yorkshire

Location : Village east of HULL (and getting nearer the sea every year)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 5 Dec - 1:37:30

pkt_drfc wrote:I have no proof but i have heard that the most of the fifa delegates have been given shares by Russia and Qatar hope that is NOT true

Well I hope to hell proof of that does appear...let the fireworks begin... well they have already started a bit but you know what I mean
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 5 Dec - 1:41:17

Sup Water & Mick Platt Are tuppences and thats all you need to know about them two
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 5 Dec - 5:04:54

kenneth got this campaign going

for once i agree with him Shocked
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 5 Dec - 7:43:44

yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 6 Dec - 4:31:15

Mayor of London Boris Johnson cancels Fifa hotel stay

Boris Johnson has withdrawn the offer of a free stay in London's exclusive Dorchester hotel for Fifa executives during the 2012 Olympics.

The Mayor of London had offered the free accommodation for Fifa president Sepp Blatter and his team.

But after Fifa's decision on Thursday's 2018 World Cup vote - which saw the England bid get just two votes out of a possible 22 - the offer was rescinded.

Russia was chosen to host the tournament instead.

Free hotel rooms for VIP guests are handed out by Locog, the Olympic organising committee.

Mr Johnson is understood to have discussed the issue with Locog chairman Sebastian Coe.

The mayor has not commented on the decision to cancel the free stay.

But in the aftermath of the defeat, Mr Johnson, who travelled to Zurich to personally lobby Fifa's executives, said the result was a "big blow and tremendously disappointing".

He added: "We put together a cracking bid, our technical specification was top-notch and our stadiums would have been packed to the rafters."

'Exceptional grace'

A senior government source has told the BBC that at least five executive committee members "personally assured" Prince William and David Beckham they would vote for the England bid, only to back other contenders in the first round.

The Dorchester's website says the hotel "offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Hyde Park or the hotel's landscaped terraces".

It continues: "Bathrooms are welcoming and spacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function, and are said to have the deepest baths in London.

"They are predominantly made in Italian marble and designed in the classic art deco style - echoing the hotel's 1930s origins

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11921692
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 6 Dec - 4:40:59

Good old Boris, he does right it might sound like sour grapes but its obviously the only thing they get off on...." Freebies "...let em pay for there own rooms , or even better ban the scummy gets from the country all together... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down