The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student's

+2
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
pkt_drfc
6 posters

Go down

Student's Empty Student's

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 10 Dec - 19:25:35

Can not find the thread about the protests so i thought i would start another so here goes.

Are most of these students morons attacking Royalty or as good as attacking there property i am sorry but that is way out of F**KING order obviously they was going to cause trouble by arming themselves with snooker balls and baseball bats and other weapons peacefull protest my arse . Just hearing this morning 1 officer has been paralysed so are people going to defend these things what the N*B HEADS have done.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Student's Empty Re: Student's

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Fri 10 Dec - 20:00:55

that bobby fell off his donkey

was a big turnout of 3 at the Bratfud protest
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 10 Dec - 20:03:59

Yep but you know what is going to happen next time they protest the military will be involved after the attack on the royalty let's see them mess with the armed forces
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Fri 10 Dec - 20:23:04

I just can't understand why Charlie's car was even allowed to go into it......unless it was deliberately allowed to ....bloody hell I am getting cynical
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Fri 10 Dec - 20:51:56

Oh it just get's better just read the Winston Churchill statue in the square, which was daubed with offensive graffiti
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 11 Dec - 0:44:44

pkt_drfc wrote:Oh it just get's better just read the Winston Churchill statue in the square, which was daubed with offensive graffiti

It doesn't get better Pete, it was Nelson's Column too last time out. Mad
Can't /don't they see that they are pissing folk off bigtime with their obvious left-wing agenda and propensity to allow activists to go out of their way to destroy and deface national figures/monuments ?

I'm fuming with them, I don't mind 'free speech' and the right to orderly marches but this is going way beyond that with severely injured coppers and peaceful marchers getting caught in the crossfire of what is a wider agenda to destabilise our country.
When interviewees on national television decide to cover their faces up and pretend they are being lawful that makes me furious.

Students should pay their way, we will all have to whether it is by taxation, reduced earnings/redundancies, benefit cuts, lack of NHS facilities etc. As you know I have a bright young'un and she will have to buy that decent salary for the future, in this economic climate they can't have it both ways.............THERE ISN'T ANY MONEY THICKIES!!!!!!!!

i
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 11 Dec - 2:56:13

I have always though of the majority of Students as nothing better then lazy scum and what happened yesterday just vindicated it as far as i am concerned, i have said for a long time that education was going to be the next thing that went tits up, it was just unaffordable...these people have very little respect for anything, look at the war memorial in sheffield the other year when one of them urinated on it then there is the attack on a member of the Royal familys car , the laugable thing there is i bet Charles agrees with them, but the attack on Churchills statue is disgraceful, without those lads in the war who fought to give that shower the freedoms they have today they would all be in workcamps today....the majority of them are doing pointless degrees anyway... No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 11 Dec - 3:00:29

pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 11 Dec - 3:06:12

I bet there Parents must be really proud, that Bitch who is tearing down the flag will regret that action, they will find her along with that piece of shit who is urinating against the statue...... No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 11 Dec - 3:12:51

I hope they do catch that BITCH who was is tearing down the flag and the idiot urinating on the statue . I hope they name and shame them on national TV
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sat 11 Dec - 3:16:00

pkt_drfc wrote:I hope they do catch that BITCH who was is tearing down the flag and the idiot urinating on the statue . I hope they name and shame them on national TV

They will be all apologetic Pete, and it will be everyone elses fault...they have done there cause no favours at all, i have not seen the news yet but i bet there are people saying how out of character it all was...if they want to fight stick em in uniform and ship them to afganhistan they would shit there pants within a day...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 11 Dec - 4:51:08

pkt_drfc wrote:I hope they do catch that BITCH who was is tearing down the flag and the idiot urinating on the statue . I hope they name and shame them on national TV

Like you I'm fookin furious that they've been able to get away with what they've done so far. They are a bloody disgrace and they have their lecturers too with them..........God help us all.
Fact is aside from this violence is this is NOT a bad deal for students, this is being whipped up by far left subversives in an effort to both destabilise our Govt. and our country.
After this behaviour , the public will have very little favour for the stance they are taking. Don't they see this and shouldn't the Students Union stop now!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
The desecration of our war dead is the final straw.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by BantamValley Sat 11 Dec - 4:51:29

Was watching the news when I got home today... There's taking it too far... But then there's taking it WAAAY too far!

They should be named and shamed in front of all of us! ..Peaceful protest? pfft... Loada bollocks!

(This makes me REALLY furious as a lot of these are only 1 or 2 years younger than me! Possibly same age or older!)
BantamValley
BantamValley

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 11 Dec - 4:53:15

BantamValley wrote:Was watching the news when I got home today... There's taking it too far... But then there's taking it WAAAY too far!

They should be named and shamed in front of all of us! ..Peaceful protest? pfft... Loada bollocks!

I agree Bantam , btw where have you been recently ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by BantamValley Sat 11 Dec - 5:00:39

I've just come back from a nice holiday in Florida! Very Happy (heard of the snow over here.. But I never realised exactly how bad it's been! Shocked )

Guess I forgot to announce I was goign, my bad everyone.
BantamValley
BantamValley

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sat 11 Dec - 5:35:23

BantamValley wrote:I've just come back from a nice holiday in Florida! Very Happy (heard of the snow over here.. But I never realised exactly how bad it's been! Shocked )

Guess I forgot to announce I was goign, my bad everyone.

Nice to have you back chicken, hope you had a good holiday. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 12 Dec - 9:22:06

I see the idiot what was swinging on the cenotaph has said sorry he said and i quote i did not know it was a war memorial
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 12 Dec - 9:28:44

pkt_drfc wrote:I see the idiot what was swinging on the cenotaph has said sorry he said and i quote i did not know it was a war memorial

And didn't he know it was his countrys flag he was pulling of it ....excuses excuses...the only thing he is sorry about is that he was caught in the first place..hes a disgrace ... No
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum