The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excuses on a post card please Pikeys....

4 posters

Go down

Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Empty Excuses on a post card please Pikeys....

Post by Dale BFC Sun 18 Oct - 6:16:54

We wern't good....but we didn't have to me. Fooook me your style of play is pointless, side to side. Thought you were going to 'FOOOK US UP AND DOWN' hoola? Very Happy

I eagerly await your replies....

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Empty Re: Excuses on a post card please Pikeys....

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 6:22:09

You were played off the field, those goals we scored were never off side, in all honesty you were the worst side i have seen this season, and probably last, keep playing like that and you will soon be back at the btm of the league, if that is an improvement then god you must have been bad under davey.. Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_rolleyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Empty Re: Excuses on a post card please Pikeys....

Post by Dale BFC Sun 18 Oct - 6:25:12

Hahahahaha, jesus wept mate. Well, you were the worst side i've seen this season, including Us when we lost to PNE 3 - 0 at home.

The keepmoat is a morgue. Oh and on a more serious note, the Pikey rovers fan who gave the elbow sign to Hume 5 mins before we scored (which is why super hammil celebrated down that end) is a foookin pr*ck and if you know who it was i'd like to know. I'd personally have a word. Fooooking half wit c*nt
.......and I'm a mong for mentioning one fan as being representative of over 9000 Rovers supporters
R+R cheers

Last edited by hoolahoop on Sun 18 Oct - 6:39:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling abnd being a dick-head!!)
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 6:31:06

Dale BFC wrote:Hahahahaha, jesus wept mate. Well, you were the worst side i've seen this season, including Us when we lost to PNE 3 - 0 at home.

The keepmoat is a morg. Oh and on a more serious note, the Pikey rovers fan who gave the elbow sign to Hume 5 mins before we scored (which is why super hammil celebrated down that end) is a foookin pr*ck and if you know who it was i'd like to know. I'd personally have a word. Fooooking half wit c*nt

R+R

No i did not see that and would not condone it, we were talking to a barnsley fan before the match about that injury and what we thought of morgan, afraid we get nob heads in every club.
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 18 Oct - 6:33:57

It's foooking disgraceful. Big man 'trying' to get at hammil for celebrating in front of him. Shouldnt give fooookin elbow signs out the fooook nut :@

Wound me up big time. Glad we won if only just to spite that cnut.

Ad a jar in that Beefeaters premier in before and after the game

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 18 Oct - 6:35:50

Dale BFC wrote:We wern't good....but we didn't have to me. Fooook me your style of play is pointless, side to side. Thought you were going to 'FOOOK US UP AND DOWN' hoola? Very Happy

R+R

Alreet fookin Dale, take your your fookin daft rosy -tinted glasses off and get real. We were light years ahead of you and you know it , the 2 perfectly good 'supposedly' offside goals were as clean as a whistle and that if anything really pisses me off, we smashed the post and outplayed you all over the park. Yes your lads were bigger i.e. Sharp v. Moore and there were some great incisive moves in the second half .................were you in the bog with the runs all the time Dale ?
Congraz you won ok but don't slag off a good losing performance from our team for the sake of it .........we are not Manure/Arsenal admittedly but a damn sight better than you. That is not dignity when you've won fella. Sad
Dale I've just seen your miserable attempt to denegrate MY CLUB and TOWN..................Fook off sonny. You've lost any respect I had for you.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 18 Oct - 6:42:58

hoolahoop wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:We wern't good....but we didn't have to me. Fooook me your style of play is pointless, side to side. Thought you were going to 'FOOOK US UP AND DOWN' hoola? Very Happy

R+R

Alreet fookin Dale, take your your fookin daft rosy -tinted glasses off and get real. We were light years ahead of you and you know it , the 2 perfectly good 'supposedly' offside goals were as clean as a whistle and that if anything really pisses me off, we smashed the post and outplayed you all over the park. Yes your lads were bigger i.e. Sharp v. Moore and there were some great incisive moves in the second half .................were you in the bog with the runs all the time Dale ?
Congraz you won ok but don't slag off a good losing performance from our team for the sake of it .........we are not Manure/Arsenal admittedly but a damn sight better than you. That is not dignity when you've won fella. Sad
Dale I've just seen your miserable attempt to denegrate MY CLUB and TOWN..................Fook off sonny. You've lost any respect I had for you.

Reality check fella, take your tinted specks off. damn sight better than us? Thats just bitter mate, them lemons a bit sour? You were foook all special

Degenerate YOUR club? haha then you and do the same by saying 'we were a damn sight better than you? Its becoming classic blah blah boring donny 'but we play good football' but...but....but MY ARSE.

On my part its a game of football being discussed on a message board. Don't bring the respect ballax into it mate as if your my father. Take your medicine and then come back and talk to me.

1 - 0 in your cup final, in your own back yard Very Happy

That last sentance was just to get your blood boiling mate ;-)

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 6:46:37

Dale BFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:We wern't good....but we didn't have to me. Fooook me your style of play is pointless, side to side. Thought you were going to 'FOOOK US UP AND DOWN' hoola? Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin

R+R

Congraz you won ok but don't slag off a good losing performance from our team for the sake of it .........we are not Manure/Arsenal admittedly but a damn sight better than you. That is not dignity when you've won fella. Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_sad

Reality check fella, take your tinted specks off. damn sight better than us? Thats just bitter mate, them lemons a bit sour? You were foook all special

Degenerate YOUR club? haha then you and do the same by saying 'we were a damn sight better than you? Its becoming classic blah blah boring donny 'but we play good football' but...but....but MY ARSE.

On my part its a game of football being discussed on a message board. Don't bring the respect ballax into it mate as if your my father. Take your medicine and then come back and talk to me.

1 - 0 in your cup final, in your own back yard Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin

R+R

Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... 1

Think theres been too much Beer flowing today.... Chill out Guys... Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_lol Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_lol Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 18 Oct - 7:16:06

Dale BFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

R+R

1 - 0 in your cup final, in your own back yard Very Happy

R+R
And again it doesn't sonny Jim. It's not a game of footy you are discussing lad but the slagging of everything that is good about my town. GROW UP and try being a bit magnaminous in victory. I have already said that your manager was tactically astute. Btw I am not expecting respect for myself just my club and town fella.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 7:19:00

hoolahoop wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:We wern't good....but we didn't have to me. Fooook me your style of play is pointless, side to side. Thought you were going to 'FOOOK US UP AND DOWN' hoola? Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin

R+R

Congraz you won ok but don't slag off a good losing performance from our team for the sake of it .........we are not Manure/Arsenal admittedly but a damn sight better than you. That is not dignity when you've won fella. Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_sad

1 - 0 in your cup final, in your own back yard Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin

R+R
And again it doesn't sonny Jim. It's not a game of footy you are discussing lad but the slagging of everything that is good about my town. GROW UP and try being a bit magnaminous in victory. I have already said that your manager was tactically astute. Btw I am not expecting respect for myself just my club and town fella.

Never mind Steve the Twins are about to come on Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 18 Oct - 7:22:42

Have a work wi your pal Yorkie.....seemed sound as before this defeat. Bottom lips well and truely out.

What is this everything thats good about Doncaster have i slagged off? The caravans? The cnut in the west stand giving elbow signs out? There were plenty of caravans knockin about and that about the 'fan' is true as well

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 7:26:30

Dale BFC wrote:Have a work wi your pal Yorkie.....seemed sound as before this defeat. Bottom lips well and truely out.

What is this everything thats good about Doncaster have i slagged off? The caravans? The cnut in the west stand giving elbow signs out? There were plenty of caravans knockin about and that about the 'fan' is true as well

R+R

Like i said, a bit too much Drink has been flowing today, and that walk back to the station took it out of us, where not getting any younger you know, Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin all will be ok, pretty sure its just a wind up, it is isn't it Hoola Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_bounce
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 7:27:44

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
Dale BFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

R+R

R+R

Never mind Steve the Twins are about to come on Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin

Getting better every week........ Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_lol Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_lol Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_lol Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_lol Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_lol Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_lol
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 18 Oct - 7:36:09

Dale BFC wrote:Have a work wi your pal Yorkie.....seemed sound as before this defeat. Bottom lips well and truely out.

R+R
Now you're being condescending fella as well as boorish. You made a big deal out of one yes one fookin fan apparently using 'elbow' gestures at one of your players. One out of 9000 are you for real ? All lunch time we spent ages talking to one of your lads about that incident and what we felt about it. Don't you think if I had seen this particular twat gesturing in that manner that I wouldn't have pulled him up. Rovers supporters have generally 'to a man ' always been sporting.....................let it drop ffs.
Btw plenty of pikey's where you live Dale isn't there ? Can we relax now , I've just seen those fookin twins on X Factor!! affraid affraid affraid
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 18 Oct - 7:38:33

yorkie64red wrote:

R+R

Like i said, a bit too much Drink has been flowing today, and that walk back to the station took it out of us, where not getting any younger you know, Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin all will be ok, pretty sure its just a wind up, it is isn't it Hoola Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_bounce

Of course itn is dale is my buddy. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 7:38:41

hoolahoop wrote:

R+R
Now you're being condescending fella as well as boorish. You made a big deal out of one yes one fookin fan apparently using 'elbow' gestures at one of your players. One out of 9000 are you for real ? All lunch time we spent ages talking to one of your lads about that incident and what we felt about it. Don't you think if I had seen this particular twat gesturing in that manner that I wouldn't have pulled him up. Rovers supporters have generally 'to a man ' always been sporting.....................let it drop ffs.
Btw plenty of pikey's where you live Dale isn't there ? Can we relax now , I've just seen those fookin twins on X Factor!! Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Affraid Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Affraid Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Affraid

They are Good and very relaxing, Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_wink
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 18 Oct - 7:54:12

I did make a big deal out of it. Because i think its foooking sickening. If you've got 5 minutes fella, go on our site and read the Hume interview.

TBH not really that many, some used to park on field near my old school.

Anway chaps...thats time for me toneeeeet, got other stuff to do. Brush yourselves down and prepare for some more pillock tommorow Smile

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 8:05:33

hoolahoop wrote:
yorkie64red wrote:

R+R

Of course it is Dale is my buddy. Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Lol

Good were all friends again, time for a group Hug...

Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... 8

Last edited by hoolahoop on Sun 18 Oct - 8:07:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shite spelling!)
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Sun 18 Oct - 8:06:10

Dale BFC wrote:I did make a big deal out of it. Because i think its foooking sickening. If you've got 5 minutes fella, go on our site and read the Hume interview.

Anway chaps...thats time for me toneeeeet, got other stuff to do. Brush yourselves down and prepare for some more pillock tommorow Smile

R+R
Nite fella , your mam got your pyjamas out ? There isn't a Rovers supporter that doesn't know what happened in detail and sympathise with him and detests the bastard that did it.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 8:14:14

[quote="hoolahoop"]
Dale BFC wrote:I did make a big deal out of it. Because i think its foooking sickening. If you've got 5 minutes fella, go on our site and read the Hume interview.

Anway chaps...thats time for me toneeeeet, got other stuff to do. Brush yourselves down and prepare for some more pillock tommorow Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_smile

R+R
Nite fella , your mam got your pyjamas out ? There isn't a Rovers supporter that doesn't know what happened in detail and sympathise with him and detests the bastard that did it.[/

Hoola something has been bothering me all day and it has got me worried, just where did Wetherspoons get those sausages from after they said they had run out, please don't tell me the Dingles had handed them back after they had finished with them.. Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_rolleyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 8:43:08

Taken from Rovers Mad, from a barnsley fan

Passed the ball over the field
Won every 50 - 50 ball.
Donny could have had a hat full of goals.
They worked really really hard.

Us Dingles were lucky today and we know it.
I haven't been to many away games but been to all the home matches and Donny is the best team I have seen play the TARN this season.

I'm sure you will be OK this season if you continue to play like that.

All the best for the coming season.............
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnsleytilidie Sun 18 Oct - 8:46:44

R+R[/quote]
And again it doesn't sonny Jim. It's not a game of footy you are discussing lad but the slagging of everything that is good about my town. GROW UP and try being a bit magnaminous in victory. I have already said that your manager was tactically astute. Btw I am not expecting respect for myself just my club and town fella.[/quote]

cmon m8 wind yer neck in ffs!....everybody slags Barnsley off...call us dingles...accuse us of shaggin our sisters, having extra digits etc etc!.......Just banter innit?......I live about the same distance to Donny as I do Barnsley...I could quite easily have ended up as a Donny fan...but I never wanted to support anybody else but the reds after I saw my first ever football game at Oakwell all those years ago?...I go shopping a lot of times in Donny..it's a cracking place...Probably the best day/night I ever had drinking was in Donny...I go fishing all round Donny!... I even worked at Bessacarr for 18 months!...It's not personal..it's pillocking!...We are all Yorkshiremen at the end of the day!....Even then.. I feel a lot more affinity with Donny than I ever will with Deedar land? Cool

I know you have had a rough day cocker but biting? Very Happy
Barnsleytilidie
Barnsleytilidie
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 8:52:57

Barnsleytilidie wrote:R+R
And again it doesn't sonny Jim. It's not a game of footy you are discussing lad but the slagging of everything that is good about my town. GROW UP and try being a bit magnaminous in victory. I have already said that your manager was tactically astute. Btw I am not expecting respect for myself just my club and town fella.[/quote]
cmon m8 wind yer neck in ffs!....everybody slags Barnsley off...call us dingles...accuse us of shaggin our sisters, having extra digits etc etc!.......Just banter innit?......I live about the same distance to Donny as I do Barnsley...I could quite easily have ended up as a Donny fan...but I never wanted to support anybody else but the reds after I saw my first ever football game at Oakwell all those years ago?...I go shopping a lot of times in Donny..it's a cracking place...Probably the best day/night I ever had drinking was in Donny...I go fishing all round Donny!... I even worked at Bessacarr for 18 months!...It's not personal..it's pillocking!...We are all Yorkshiremen at the end of the day!....Even then.. I feel a lot more affinity with Donny than I ever will with Deedar land? Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_cool

I know you have had a rough day cocker but biting? Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin[/quote]

They made up in the end, all buddies again now.... Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin Excuses on a post card please Pikeys.... Icon_biggrin
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down