The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GET IN THERE BOYS

4 posters

Go down

GET IN THERE BOYS Empty GET IN THERE BOYS

Post by Dale BFC Sun 18 Oct - 6:47:06

ANOTHER 3 points of the unfortunte caravan lovers down the road. Ah well, they'l give the good football ballax back to any comments.

All in all quite a bad performance from both teams and a 0 - 0 wouldnt have seemed unfair

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

GET IN THERE BOYS Empty Re: GET IN THERE BOYS

Post by yorkie64red Sun 18 Oct - 7:36:14

I'm not going to answer that GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Sun 18 Oct - 7:36:53

Was intended for Barnsley eyes only mate...... get back on thi own board Wink

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 19 Oct - 4:40:04

Dale BFC wrote:Was intended for Barnsley eyes only mate...... get back on thi own board Wink

R+R

New rules eh Dale , I'll remember that. Anyway that lass wouldn't go near your lot. Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Mon 19 Oct - 18:26:16

Andersen De Silva changed the game when he came on. He was so much calmer and more assured on the ball in the middle of the park.
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 20 Oct - 9:12:05

FevTyke wrote:Andersen De Silva changed the game when he came on. He was so much calmer and more assured on the ball in the middle of the park.
It was an inspired substitution agreed. Sad Sad Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Tue 20 Oct - 22:34:07

hoolahoop wrote:
FevTyke wrote:Andersen De Silva changed the game when he came on. He was so much calmer and more assured on the ball in the middle of the park.

He was especially important because him being on the pitch meant that new kid you've signed from Southampton couldn't keep on playing as he had been. I was really impressed with him, I thought at times he ran the game.
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 21 Oct - 9:19:57

FevTyke wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

He was especially important because him being on the pitch meant that new kid you've signed from Southampton couldn't keep on playing as he had been. I was really impressed with him, I thought at times he ran the game.

That's shut you up! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 21 Oct - 9:33:53

hoolahoop wrote:
FevTyke wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
It was an inspired substitution agreed. GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_sad GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_sad GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_sad

That's shut you up! GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol

Well it was nice while it lasted, at least there back where they belong which is below us. GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_smile GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_smile GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_smile GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 21 Oct - 10:26:59

yorkie64red wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
FevTyke wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:
It was an inspired substitution agreed. GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_sad GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_sad GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_sad

That's shut you up! GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol GET IN THERE BOYS Lol

Well it was nice while it lasted, at least there back where they belong which is below us. GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_smile GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_smile GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_smile GET IN THERE BOYS Icon_smile

Challenging for the Play-Off's my arse!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Wed 21 Oct - 19:06:05

Nah, last night was a blip. The table will have corrected itself by the weekend. In fact, it'll have totally corrected itself in May, when Donny are hosting the likes of Exeter and Yeovil again in League 1 Laughing
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 21 Oct - 19:35:31

FevTyke wrote:Nah, last night was a blip. The table will have corrected itself by the weekend. In fact, it'll have totally corrected itself in May, when Donny are hosting the likes of Exeter and Yeovil again in League 1 Laughing

POP! Clutch to your straws fella, that's all you have. bounce bounce bounce
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Wed 21 Oct - 19:38:52

There was no pop from over here. I'm not one of the few who got carried away about 3 straight wins. After all, 2 of those 3 straight wins were against relegation fodder... tongue
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 21 Oct - 19:44:12

FevTyke wrote:There was no pop from over here. I'm not one of the few who got carried away about 3 straight wins. After all, 2 of those 3 straight wins were against relegation fodder... tongue

Bitter too,!! .............. you got lucky against us fella and you know it. If you had played us off the park rather than the reverse I could understand your comment .....................you didn't (most Dingles would agree) and we aren't (again most Dingles would reluctantly agree).
Did you go to your game last night btw fella ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Wed 21 Oct - 19:50:27

hoolahoop wrote:
FevTyke wrote:There was no pop from over here. I'm not one of the few who got carried away about 3 straight wins. After all, 2 of those 3 straight wins were against relegation fodder... tongue

Bitter too,!! .............. you got lucky against us fella and you know it. If you had played us off the park rather than the reverse I could understand your comment .....................you didn't (most Dingles would agree) and we aren't (again most Dingles would reluctantly agree).

Not bitter at all mate, I thought we were second best for long periods against your lot. But we won, and at the end of the season that's all that counts. Those 3 points could be as important as the 6 we took from you last season, whether they were deserved or not.

And no I didn't go last night, I would have liked to have but I got babysitting duties for my 8 week old son while the girlfriend went to watch Wednesday. I'll be returning the favour by heading off to Peterborough and leaving her on her own with him.

I answered that question honestly, hoping you weren't one of those fans who believe that anyone who doesn't go to every single game is not worthy of being a supporter of their club.
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 21 Oct - 20:01:23

FevTyke wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

Not bitter at all mate, I thought we were second best for long periods against your lot. But we won, and at the end of the season that's all that counts. Those 3 points could be as important as the 6 we took from you last season, whether they were deserved or not.

And no I didn't go last night, I would have liked to have but I got babysitting duties for my 8 week old son while the girlfriend went to watch Wednesday. I'll be returning the favour by heading off to Peterborough and leaving her on her own with him.

I answered that question honestly, hoping you weren't one of those fans who believe that anyone who doesn't go to every single game is not worthy of being a supporter of their club.

Not at all Fev , there aren't many that can get to every game, although I'm a STH and like my 'away' games......I am missing Newcastle (away) and Blackpool (home) over the next two weeks. Disappointed by the former but can see the latter being a major problem for anybody let alone us!
How do you get on with your Wendie girlfriend on derby days, it must be awkward. Hope you don't start wandering down to the 'pigpen' too often though.
As to the points last season ,we are getting far too generous with you . Just take it as being neighbourly, I can recall your supporters helping us when we were going out of the League during the Richardson/webber era.........payback time to neighbours. Cool Cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Wed 21 Oct - 20:07:18

Derby days are difficult, although to be fair most days are difficult with her Laughing but we've had some good results recently against them so at the moment I'm coping. The first time they beat us I'll be sulking for months.

I was gutted about missing last night, to be honest. Had a great time there last season. The most gutting away game I'm missing this time is Boro, I fancied that one but it falls on a bad day for me unfortunately.
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 21 Oct - 20:21:20

FevTyke wrote:Derby days are difficult, although to be fair most days are difficult with her Laughing but we've had some good results recently against them so at the moment I'm coping. The first time they beat us I'll be sulking for months.

I was gutted about missing last night, to be honest. Had a great time there last season. The most gutting away game I'm missing this time is Boro, I fancied that one but it falls on a bad day for me unfortunately.

Missed Boro', West Brom and now Newcastle 'away', I know how it feels fella. You do seem to be the derby champs at the moment that's for sure all vital points, I , for one, would hate to see you going down despite all the pillocking I give. I have a few good mates that are Tykes and the Division would be weaker and far less interesting by your absence and I can see you getting back on track soon though with the manager you have now.
If you two get married , don't change allegiances though..........you know what lasses are like! lol! lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Wed 21 Oct - 20:49:30

She's already tried two switch me, but I'm having none of it.

To be honest, I love the Yorkshire derbies we get every season in this division. I'd love to see more Yorkshire sides come up so we can see some more. Although admittedly it's painful to urge Leeds to win anything Cool

I'd take Rotherham coming up here, Hull coming down and Huddersfield coming up too. All those games are cracking.
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 21 Oct - 21:12:06

FevTyke wrote:She's already tried two switch me, but I'm having none of it.

To be honest, I love the Yorkshire derbies we get every season in this division. I'd love to see more Yorkshire sides come up so we can see some more. Although admittedly it's painful to urge Leeds to win anything Cool

I'd take Rotherham coming up here, Hull coming down and Huddersfield coming up too. All those games are cracking.

Sounds good but what would we do without the greatest club in the world if they got relegated ? Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Wed 21 Oct - 21:27:44

hoolahoop wrote:
FevTyke wrote:She's already tried two switch me, but I'm having none of it.

Sounds good but what would we do without the greatest club in the world if they got relegated ? Laughing Laughing

Probably never stop laughing Laughing
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down