The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bladesmad

4 posters

Go down

Bladesmad Empty Bladesmad

Post by yorkie64red Thu 13 Jan - 3:01:27

Talk about Killgallons move to the Keepmoat...oh dear it seems the novelty of them getting Adams as manager is wearing off, there getting back to there old selves bless em... Laughing

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2118832160&page=1
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Bladesmad Empty Re: Bladesmad

Post by yorkie64red Thu 13 Jan - 3:04:37

Love this post...what is he on... Very Happy

Power shift my a*se, don't believe everything your delusional chairman tells you, there hasn't been enough of a powershift to charge the lightbulbs at your council owned stadium.

1: You couldn't afford Billy Sharp and can't afford Billy Big Time, your chairman has had to fund him out of his own pocket, like the other board members had to put in their own cash at the start of the season to keep you going. This isn't "being able to afford someone" and should you not get promoted this year or maybe next, the money will stop flowing believe me.

2: Your manager issued the biggest "come and get me" plea I've seen since Micky Adams did, and in the end we turned him down and plumped for the more expeienced manager who has won more.

3: The reason you can't carry on is becuase this is the most sucessful you've EVER been, and will ever be and the Leeds supporting public of Doncaster still wont go out and support their team.

The fact that you are not moving forwards depsite the money your directors are having to throw at the club would worry me. You are stangent. Last year you finished as close to the relegation places as you did to the promotion places, so far this season you are 5 points from play offs but 9 points from relegation. Hardly making strides is it?
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 13 Jan - 3:32:07

I wish Skellow would stop winding them up, hes knows there a bit volatile at the minuite... lol!

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2118831141
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Thu 13 Jan - 3:54:30

Volatile? They're set to spontaneously self combust if they carry on, they remind me of the cartoon fruit on Vimto advert

I must admit in a matter of 6-8 months they've managed to surpass any other clubs' fans to become the most disliked. I have never seen a more self obsessed, vile, jealous bunch. Green is definitely the colour over at Bramall Lane

I must admit when I'd heard he'd signed my first thought was "great, maybe we can stop conceding as many" but my 2nd was "Wahay, hours of guaranteed amusement reading Bladesmad" I may even indulge in an hour of Praise or Grumble tonight - double the fun! What's the betting "Brian the Blade" makes a thrilling contribution?
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 13 Jan - 3:57:04

VixDRFC wrote:Volatile? They're set to spontaneously self combust if they carry on, they remind me of the cartoon fruit on Vimto advert

I must admit in a matter of 6-8 months they've managed to surpass any other clubs' fans to become the most disliked. I have never seen a more self obsessed, vile, jealous bunch. Green is definitely the colour over at Bramall Lane

I must admit when I'd heard he'd signed my first thought was "great, maybe we can stop conceding as many" but my 2nd was "Wahay, hours of guaranteed amusement reading Bladesmad" I may even indulge in an hour of Praise or Grumble tonight - double the fun! What's the betting "Brian the Blade" makes a thrilling contribution?

Yes hopefully he will have soon words of wisdom to help settle the nerves at bumhole lane... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 13 Jan - 6:07:19

VixDRFC wrote:Volatile? They're set to spontaneously self combust if they carry on, they remind me of the cartoon fruit on Vimto advert

I agree, they are an obnoxious bunch and I had the same 2nd. thought............I never thought that I would ever start to dislike the Blades as much as I do now.
40+ years of having a great feeling about this club and more especially some of their fans has been undone over the last year. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 13 Jan - 6:16:04

Did you hear the blunt of footy heaven....how can donny afford Killgallon and we can't...." Simples " we have a better board didn't spend all the money on hotels and chinese / hungarian football clubs, and we have ambition...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 13 Jan - 8:39:53

yorkie64red wrote:Did you hear the blunt of footy heaven....how can donny afford Killgallon and we can't...." Simples " we have a better board didn't spend all the money on hotels and chinese / hungarian football clubs, and we have ambition...

A great leader and manager and.........................PATIENCE COUPLED WITH TRUST. Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Thu 13 Jan - 8:44:00

hoolahoop wrote:

A great leader and manager and.........................PATIENCE COUPLED WITH TRUST. Laughing

Is there any other old Blade players worth bringing in...how about Jagielka...now that would send em into orbit.. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Thu 13 Jan - 9:01:13

Why stop at their old players, apparently Leon Britton wants out, lol! Well we may need to replace Whaley and Clarke Wink

VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Thu 13 Jan - 9:22:59

Took a nosey on blades mad and decided to have my say.
SEE THREAD TITLED ...

S.L.I.D.E ...
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 13 Jan - 10:40:59

VixDRFC wrote:Why stop at their old players, apparently Leon Britton wants out, lol! Well we may need to replace Whaley and Clarke Wink

Henderson, Evans and Ward as back up perhaps. lol!
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down