The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players you would release..

5 posters

Go down

Players you would release.. Empty Players you would release..

Post by yorkie64red Sun 27 Feb - 21:00:10

In a couple of months the season will be over and Sod along with other managers will have to decide who he wants to keep and who he wants to release , so who do you think will go..

For me i think it will be....

Brooker.....End of deal anyway and don't see any future at all for him with Rovers...if anybody..

Sully...Just down to his age , he might stay on in some other capacity but think this is his last season..

Webster....Shame as i think he had a lot of potential in the early days but its just not worked out.

Wayne Thomas...Can't see him been offered a new deal.

Souza...think his short term deal was only extended due to the injury crisis , can't see him been given a new deal..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Players you would release.. Empty Re: Players you would release..

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 27 Feb - 21:05:43

Yep i would agree with all them i would say Martis but even i must admit before he got injured he was starting to improve so not him. And in there places if poss i would have Mills, Euell , and my mind has gone blank now
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 27 Feb - 21:07:59

pkt_drfc wrote:Yep i would agree with all them i would say Martis but even i must admit before he got injured he was starting to improve so not him. And in there places if poss i would have Mills, Euell , and my mind has gone blank now

I think Martis still has time on his contract, can't see him leaving us just yet..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 27 Feb - 21:37:53

Also not sure if Chambers will be given a new deal...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by keepmoatman Mon 28 Feb - 0:17:19

you,ve named 6 players there and i cant disagree with any of them .. get some of these loanees signed up an i reckon were sorted .. on a side note O/T oster costs me a £5 every game 16-1 first scorer , why the hell wont he shoot , one goal would be all it takes to turn him into something special . just down to confidence , loves the way he can turn away from defenders .. come on johnny boy ladbrokes owe me .. lol!
keepmoatman
keepmoatman
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 28 Feb - 0:39:37

keepmoatman wrote:you,ve named 6 players there and i cant disagree with any of them .. get some of these loanees signed up an i reckon were sorted .. on a side note O/T oster costs me a £5 every game 16-1 first scorer , why the hell wont he shoot , one goal would be all it takes to turn him into something special . just down to confidence , loves the way he can turn away from defenders .. come on johnny boy ladbrokes owe me .. lol!

Someone asked that question at the Thorne forum , Sods reply was that Oster is not good when it comes to shooting at Goal, he said when he used to and missed the crowd got on his back so now he just doesen't bother...i would start changing your bets if i was you.. Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 28 Feb - 8:03:07

I would agree totally with that release list, shame about Chambo but there is definitely something missing now and no signs of it coming back. Sad

I hope he can somehow prove me wrong.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Contingent Tue 1 Mar - 7:41:03

Oster was Bloody Awful last Saturday, he would be on his way for me. Cant argue with OP selections either.
Irish Contingent
Irish Contingent
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 1 Mar - 8:10:53

Irish Contingent wrote:Oster was Bloody Awful last Saturday, he would be on his way for me. Cant argue with OP selections either.

True but Oster has been poor for quite some time, just what is going on with him I wonder scratch scratch scratch
As for releasing him...........no chance , he will come good again. Cool
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down