The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel like av had my wallet pinched

3 posters

Go down

Feel like av had my wallet pinched Empty Feel like av had my wallet pinched

Post by Dale BFC Sun 25 Oct - 23:45:46

How many fouls did Bristol commit? Foooking thousands....and they only got 1 yellow card, baffling! And then one of ours gets sent off for breathing too hard on one of their lads AFTER he shot. A stonewall deliberate handball by a City defender at least 2 yards into the box gave as a free kick.

Should have had a bag full in the first half hour, but we didn't and that is our fault, not the refs. Sh1te defending gifted them 2 goals and they were out of sight. We had plenty of chances to score but didn't.

Infact i would go as far as saying the ref wasn't shite....he was baised. Foook it, didn't play too bad at times and should have certianly got at least a point. Onwards and upwards.

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Feel like av had my wallet pinched Empty Re: Feel like av had my wallet pinched

Post by FevTyke Mon 26 Oct - 3:58:53

I know the feeling, it was sickening yesterday. Not to worry though, pleased with the performance and if we keep playing like that, the points will still come.
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Mon 26 Oct - 4:15:18

FevTyke wrote:I know the feeling, it was sickening yesterday. Not to worry though, pleased with the performance and if we keep playing like that, the points will still come.

Heard you played well, but when its not your day.....

R+R
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Mon 26 Oct - 19:40:26

I'm Barnsley mate Laughing
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Mon 26 Oct - 22:51:01

FevTyke wrote:I'm Barnsley mate Laughing

Seems all the smaller Yorkshire clubs get pissed on by refs.........what is it with them, we have the same problem and NO it doesn't ever balance out!! You have my sympathy fellas. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by FevTyke Mon 26 Oct - 23:51:48

Laughing these things even themselves out, people keep telling me Evil or Very Mad nobody ever says when though.
FevTyke
FevTyke
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale BFC Tue 27 Oct - 7:06:14

To even it out for us......we need to commit numerous fouls and get away scot free while the other team get men sent off for feck all, clear throw ins to them go to us and hand balls by their defenders outside the box to be gave as penalties.
Dale BFC
Dale BFC
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down