The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum

+3
yorkie64red
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
pkt_drfc
7 posters

Go down

This Forum Empty This Forum

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 20 Mar - 9:24:36

Any ideas how we can make this forum more intresting as it seems to be slowley dying ?????????
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

This Forum Empty Re: This Forum

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 20 Mar - 9:46:01

just need a few more postin
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 20 Mar - 9:47:32

Can you not invite any of your Leeds mates
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 20 Mar - 9:50:23

all post on waccoe n d.l. pal sayin that tho i still post on them but just go on this more cos it's decent imo on here even if there in't any other leeds about
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Mar - 9:51:31

Don't think theres a problem getting people to sign up, its getting them to post once they have..how you crack that god knows... Rolling Eyes
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 20 Mar - 9:52:35

yorkie64red wrote:Don't think theres a problem getting people to sign up, its getting them to post once they have..how you crack that god knows... Rolling Eyes

keep sending em threatening e-mails ?
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 20 Mar - 10:12:50

you 2 guests having a deek about, get signed up

cheers
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 20 Mar - 10:40:06

1 of the guests was me.
Anyway maybe be a little more leniant,im not sure, just a suggestion
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 20 Mar - 21:34:47

Ive tried and tried to invite people to come on here and join in, but people just don't seem to like the idea of a multi club forum, most for the people who use football forums like to stick to there club home forum and hunt in packs, as fans from other clubs come on and try to take the piss and have a bit of banter, they like to use the comfort blanket of it being there forum to sling insults and threats about, thats not possible on here as everyone is equal .
i don't think this forum is ever going take off as its been running 18 months now and its not really attracted any new posters in months .
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 20 Mar - 21:35:14

Maybe the moderators need looking at, there are a few who are still Mods who never post, need people who are going to be on here who are doing there bit to keep the forum interesting by posting links to their teams news etc...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 20 Mar - 21:42:14

yorkie64red wrote:Maybe the moderators need looking at, there are a few who are still Mods who never post, need people who are going to be on here who are doing there bit to keep the forum interesting by posting links to their teams news etc...

Maybe you have a point, but its all about getting the new members in for me and there just not coming,
ive worked hard on the facebook pages trying to get new members we have over 500 members on the pages but not one person joined the forum from there, ive done all the forums and no-one gives a shite they just don't fancie the idea, i'm band from the mad sites so i can't post links on there i can't see what else i can do
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 20 Mar - 22:03:14

NIGHTMARE wrote:

Maybe you have a point, but its all about getting the new members in for me and there just not coming,
ive worked hard on the facebook pages trying to get new members we have over 500 members on the pages but not one person joined the forum from there, ive done all the forums and no-one gives a shite they just don't fancie the idea, i'm band from the mad sites so i can't post links on there i can't see what else i can do

do you keep sending um shite telling em to use this or just like have em added?
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 20 Mar - 22:50:53

yeah im at it all the time but no-ones bothered
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Sun 20 Mar - 23:11:23

NIGHTMARE wrote:Ive tried and tried to invite people to come on here and join in, but people just don't seem to like the idea of a multi club forum, most for the people who use football forums like to stick to there club home forum and hunt in packs, as fans from other clubs come on and try to take the piss and have a bit of banter, they like to use the comfort blanket of it being there forum to sling insults and threats about, thats not possible on here as everyone is equal .
i don't think this forum is ever going take off as its been running 18 months now and its not really attracted any new posters in months .

yorkie64red wrote:Maybe the moderators need looking at, there are a few who are still Mods who never post, need people who are going to be on here who are doing there bit to keep the forum interesting by posting links to their teams news etc...

Good points, Ive been thinking of ways to make the site better and easy to use but i keep drawing a blank,
I thought about doing away with the different club forums, and just having a free for all one forum and topics from all clubs, but the only other Yorkshire forum on the net that i know of do that and they have less posts and members then us and have been running years longer then us http://syfootball.proboards.com/index.cgi people just seem to want to stay on there own forums with there own fans

As ive said in the past i'm always open to new ideas so let me know if you think of anything, Phil.
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BLADE Sun 20 Mar - 23:25:19

The forum is far too clicky, it looks like your all bumming each other and thats putting people off, plus there are only fans from two maybe 3 clubs that use this place you need at the very least 10-15 posters from each club for the site to get going and attract more users

so long see ya latter

BLADE Wink
BLADE
BLADE
Sheff Utd Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 20 Mar - 23:34:36

BLADE wrote:The forum is far too clicky, it looks like your all bumming each other and thats putting people off, plus there are only fans from two maybe 3 clubs that use this place you need at the very least 10-15 posters from each club for the site to get going and attract more users

so long see ya latter

BLADE Wink
scratch
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 21 Mar - 1:52:37

Maybe it needs the existing people who post on here to adopt one of the forums that is not getting much use just to post links to that clubs news in the hope it might attract a response from the people who watch but don't post, maybe give it a go for a month or so, i'll take on the Blades bit..any other takers... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 21 Mar - 5:06:47

i'd give that a bash

nightmare, if you want to give us log-in or owt for that facebook thing i'll spam about if you can't ever be fucked
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 21 Mar - 5:11:01

If you add me leedslad the link is on my profile.

peter drfc taylor
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 21 Mar - 5:11:20

BLADE wrote:The forum is far too clicky, it looks like your all bumming each other and thats putting people off, plus there are only fans from two maybe 3 clubs that use this place you need at the very least 10-15 posters from each club for the site to get going and attract more users

so long see ya latter

BLADE Wink

get a hobby you rancid piss piece
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 21 Mar - 5:12:20

pkt_drfc wrote:If you add me leedslad the link is on my profile.

peter drfc taylor

soz mate, i arnt on faceybuk, just on about the yorkshire_talk site n just trying to spam about on there
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 21 Mar - 5:13:22

A young 1 like you is not on facebook
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 21 Mar - 5:21:59

used to be, just closed it cos there were just so many nobeds shit stirring on there
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 21 Mar - 5:35:07

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 wrote:used to be, just closed it cos there were just so many nobeds shit stirring on there

Don't blame you LL ...facebook is shite.. Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down