The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Hughton ref.the match...........................

5 posters

Go down

Chris Hughton ref.the match........................... Empty Chris Hughton ref.the match...........................

Post by hoolahoop Tue 27 Oct - 5:20:57

Love this quote from the Daily Mail ref. Satdi's match......''This is a great football club. It gets under your skin massively. How many teams are going to play Doncaster, with respect to Doncaster, and have 43,000 ?''
Chris Hughton, I have news for you that is disrespectful and that was your biggest crowd of the season...................they ONLY came to see the Rovers and you were very nearly turned over. Outplayed and totally outclassed in the first half and the missed penalty saved your blushes!!
You may not be aware but we were part of a JPT Cup Final at Cardiff in front of 60,000 supporters and a helluva lot more at Wembley in the Play-Off Final against Leeds.................I hope your fookin wheells fall off soon tosser. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Chris Hughton ref.the match........................... Empty Re: Chris Hughton ref.the match...........................

Post by VixDRFC Tue 27 Oct - 6:49:40

How many teams have a stadium big enough to hold 43,000 when they play us?
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Chris Hughton ref.the match........................... Empty Re: Chris Hughton ref.the match...........................

Post by hoolahoop Tue 27 Oct - 7:14:46

VixDRFC wrote:How many teams have a stadium big enough to hold 43,000 when they play us?

Hmmmmm let me think, is the answer just one maybe ? Wink Incidentally that crowd was the third highest over the weekend. Laughing Laughing Laughing
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Tue 27 Oct - 7:40:50

hoolahoop wrote:
VixDRFC wrote:How many teams have a stadium big enough to hold 43,000 when they play us?

Hmmmmm let me think, is the answer just one maybe ? Wink Incidentally that crowd was the third highest over the weekend. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I know, only beaten by the Man City/Fulham and Liverpool/Man Utd Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 27 Oct - 7:46:42

VixDRFC wrote:
hoolahoop wrote:

I know, only beaten by the Man City/Fulham and Liverpool/Man Utd Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

All to see the Rovers eh. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 27 Oct - 19:07:06

The highest attendance on the Satdi

as Hoola said just to see the Rovers bounce bounce bounce
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 27 Oct - 22:41:57

Dagenham Rover wrote:The highest attendance on the Satdi

Good to have you back Daggers .......could this be a permanent move as we could use your input fella? Smile Smile Smile
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Wed 28 Oct - 0:35:53

Back to Hughton - he's come out with another classic! They're appealing that red card Rolling Eyes

Despite video footage showing the Blackburn player grab the Doncaster player by the throat, Chris Houghto said he was "astounded" by referee Darren Deadman's decision to send off Khizanishvili.

Apparently he feels Sharp started it. I'll be honest, I'm not sure what triggered it but they'd been all over Sharp like a rash for most of the game and the referee just let them. Obviously the linesman saw something else as the ref booked Sharp and Butt immediately after the scrap but consulted him before producing the red...
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Wed 28 Oct - 3:57:42

FA have rejected the appeal lol! Bet he's "Astounded" at that too!! Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyGirl Wed 28 Oct - 4:30:34

Shame (not)
lol! lol! lol!

LuckyGirl
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Wed 28 Oct - 8:01:51

hoolahoop wrote:
Dagenham Rover wrote:The highest attendance on the Satdi

Good to have you back Daggers .......could this be a permanent move as we could use your input fella? Smile Smile Smile

50/50 here and the vsc site but I'm on call at work this week so work some funny hours, and not on as regular
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 28 Oct - 9:05:44

there was about 5 men on Sharp and i know he is a hot head so i was impressed at how cool he remained.
Well done Sharp for staying calm as some would have got themselves sent off.

Chris Hughton ref.the match........................... Icon_cool Billy Sharp well done.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Wed 28 Oct - 9:15:51

I think he was lucky he only got the yellow for retaliation. Some refs would have sent the pair of them off. Maybe the ref took into account the fact they'd been all over Billy all match and he'd done bugger all about it!
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Wed 28 Oct - 9:33:01

Yes well just been watching replay and Sharp swung for him(i would have in that situation)
Not sure what happened really but they were kicking him up the arse all game.
How dare Newcastle claim it didnt warrant a 3 match ban,he strangled him for fook sake.

Glad it was regected.
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down