The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If The Worst

+3
Dagenham Rover
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If The Worst  Empty If The Worst

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 18 Apr - 4:12:17

Does happen i:e get relegated would it be that bad Bri and Vikki was talking about this a few week ago in pub (again) and they said it would not be that bad going down we would have a better win percentage and i at the time would have none of it because we have bettled to get in the Champ but we will have to do it again.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

If The Worst  Empty Re: If The Worst

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Apr - 4:18:23

Not sure i said it would not be that bad.. Smile ..Sod said at the last forum that as a club we were really a League one club and that just staying in the championship was an achievement with our fanbase etc etc..he said that in League one we would have a higher win ratio and that would bring people to the Keepmoat..for me if we did go down i would be as miserable as hell for a week or two but would then look forward to a new campaign playing the likes of the Owls , Scunny , Blades and even the chessies who i would look forward to hammering.. Laughing ..my main concern about going down would be who we would lose...lets just hope and pray that it doesen't come to that and that we get the win on friday with the btm 4 all losing..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 18 Apr - 4:23:47

Well you did say it we was talking generally just a topic what came up thats all as for the players i think the players will stop because they know they are the ones to blame and they will want to put it right so i can not see us losing any of our main players but as you said this time next week we might be able to close this thread.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Apr - 4:29:35

pkt_drfc wrote:Well you did say it we was talking generally just a topic what came up thats all as for the players i think the players will stop because they know they are the ones to blame and they will want to put it right so i can not see us losing any of our main players but as you said this time next week we might be able to close this thread.

In reality we have been poor all season, thank god that Billy got his scoring boots on when he did, its a pity he got injured becauce if he had kept playing i am sure that we would be mid table at least by now...for me i will just be glad when this season is over..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 18 Apr - 4:31:45

I'd have the hump for a day or two, but then will be back in my usual perch in the South stand full of renewed hope at the start of next season
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 18 Apr - 6:19:12

If Barnsley when down again i would stop going
And start following England all over the world to get caps for world cups and euros
That League 3&4 is shocking and the biggest waste of money know to man i had 4 years of it and would never do it again
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 18 Apr - 6:34:41

Ain't got much choice I've already coughed up for my season ticket Smile

(I'd be there anyway, but probably wouldn't do the away games(
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Apr - 7:21:11

Dagenham Rover wrote:Ain't got much choice I've already coughed up for my season ticket Smile

(I'd be there anyway, but probably wouldn't do the away games(

I couldn't stop going...would not know what to do with myself other then spending every afternoon in the pub with Pete... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 18 Apr - 7:28:16

Neither could i been a fan now for 23 years and i have seen us go a low as we can and come back up to be the best we can oh and it is you what always is the pub i have proof you sent me a picture earlier of a pint Laughing
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 18 Apr - 7:30:08

pkt_drfc wrote:Neither could i been a fan now for 23 years and i have seen us go a low as we can and come back up to be the best we can oh and it is you what always is the pub i have proof you sent me a picture earlier of a pint Laughing

He had an excuse, we were celebrating our wedding anniversary Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 18 Apr - 7:37:30

lol! lol!
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Apr - 7:39:19

pkt_drfc wrote: lol! lol!

Whats funny...you sound surprised that it lasted this long... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 18 Apr - 7:43:10

Well I must admit I don't know Vikki but I don't half feel sorry for her Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 18 Apr - 7:43:54

As i have only known you 2 for 2 years i don't know how long you have been married so i can not comment on that last bit
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Apr - 7:44:11

Dagenham Rover wrote:Well I must admit I don't know Vikki but I don't half feel sorry for her Smile

Whys that....she dropped lucky the day she met me... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 18 Apr - 7:45:03

lol!
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 18 Apr - 7:47:05

pkt_drfc wrote:As i have only known you 2 for 2 years i don't know how long you have been married so i can not comment on that last bit

13 Years Pete... Smile
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Mon 18 Apr - 7:53:03

yorkie64red wrote:

13 Years Pete... Smile

God help her Laughing
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VixDRFC Mon 18 Apr - 7:54:05

Dagenham Rover wrote:Well I must admit I don't know Vikki but I don't half feel sorry for her Smile

Thanks much appreciated. mind you I work with children so I have lots of patience Wink
VixDRFC
VixDRFC
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Tue 19 Apr - 9:21:37

pkt_drfc wrote:Neither could i been a fan now for 23 years and i have seen us go a low as we can and come back up to be the best we can oh and it is you what always is the pub i have proof you sent me a picture earlier of a pint Laughing

Same as you Pete, it wouldn't stop me going either ........however I don't believe it will happen. Onwards and upwards, there's no room for faint hearts now is there ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 25 Apr - 5:23:13

hoolahoop wrote:

Same as you Pete, it wouldn't stop me going either ........however I don't believe it will happen. Onwards and upwards, there's no room for faint hearts now is there ?

Are you going to the Liecester game Hoola...was just thinking fridays game could have been your last for this season if your working.... affraid ..god can't believe its nearly all over...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxmowls Mon 25 Apr - 7:32:37

no matter what league the owls are in i will still go . it will be the same for you lot as me. so many grounds have changed plus there are a lot of new grounds now aswell but you will stay up. i do not know why you lot are thinking you may still go down

wxmowls
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 25 Apr - 7:35:49

wxmowls wrote:no matter what league the owls are in i will still go . it will be the same for you lot as me. so many grounds have changed plus there are a lot of new grounds now aswell but you will stay up. i do not know why you lot are thinking you may still go down

Already got my season ticket, it never mattered to me what league we would be playing in, still hope its the championship though... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by wxmowls Mon 25 Apr - 7:42:34

i wish i could get a season ticket but i know its hard for me to get to mid week games i would have to leave at half time to get the train Mad so it would not be worth it for me

wxmowls
Pride Of Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Mon 25 Apr - 7:46:01

wxmowls wrote:i wish i could get a season ticket but i know its hard for me to get to mid week games i would have to leave at half time to get the train Mad so it would not be worth it for me

Yep, not worth it really, its a pity that clubs didn't do a saturday only season ticket, must be lots of people in the same boat, or refund any games you can't make...must be something they can do... scratch
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next