The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well championship football is secure for next season

5 posters

Go down

Well championship football is secure for next season Empty Well championship football is secure for next season

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 1 May - 9:14:58

So where do we need to strengthen for next season ?

I would keep Kilgallon and Mason if we can and Mills too.

I would extend Thomas and Sheils contracts. (Thomas has been great recently and i rate Shiels)

I would fetch Fairhurst back and give him a good chance next season.

I would let Brooker go despite his great goal and contribution today,i would replace him with Euell if possible.

I think Sullivans time has come sadly and i would keep him maybe as a coach or something.

I have been impressed with Woods in goal although i still fell we need a more experienced keeper at the moment and hopefully the Murphy rumors are true.

We need to get rid of some of the deadwood and i feel we need to get rid of a couple of defenders as we seem to have alot of those,i see some potential in Hird despite his haters and i like Locky too but someone needs to make way and i wouldnt be suprised if Webster left.

Wilson hasnt been about for a while and seems to have gone off the scene,is he injured ? It might be time to say goodbye too him.

Another thing we need to sort out is the injuries situation as it really has been unbelivalbe this season which needs sorting,im not sure where the problem lies.

I think we need a bigger squad to be honest and we have far too much deadwood,i will sit back and relax as silly season starts anyway.

What do you think ?
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Well championship football is secure for next season Empty Re: Well championship football is secure for next season

Post by hoolahoop Sun 1 May - 9:17:07

Neggy there is already a thread on this subject!!. Wink
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Well championship football is secure for next season Empty Re: Well championship football is secure for next season

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 1 May - 9:18:37

It is ok Hoola at least Jack has expressed alot more then me use this 1 as the main post please
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 1 May - 18:58:37

Agree with most of that, although i think Shiels could be on his way, also still don't think fairhurst is the answer and can see Sod going in for someone else in the summer, hopefully to play alongside Billy, its gonna be an interesting close season, would love to see Mason come back on a season long loan though, what a cracking player he is turning out to be...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 1 May - 20:30:26

I'd give Brooker a 6 month deal to prove his fitness, he's paid for everything with that goal yesterday just think of the lower income from everything if we had gone down, he's saved the club millions!
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 1 May - 20:37:27

Dagenham Rover wrote:I'd give Brooker a 6 month deal to prove his fitness, he's paid for everything with that goal yesterday just think of the lower income from everything if we had gone down, he's saved the club millions!

He has but i think he will be gone, Sod more or less said that at the last fans forum and Brooker seemed to say the same in his post match interview, i think Sod will be looking for a new striker to play with Billy and can't see Brooker getting a game even if he stayed so need to free up some money, i think Brooker will look at yesterdays goal as a way of saying thanks for giving me a chance even if it didn't work out...its a shame as he could have been a cracking player but for that bloody injury but then again if he had been fit he probably wouldn't have been with us in the first place..good luck to him anyway for whatever the future holds...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down