The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Laptop Is

5 posters

Go down

My Laptop Is Empty My Laptop Is

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 19 Jun - 3:08:34

F**ked keeps turning its self off at least it is under i still pay what ever happens thing from Pc World has come in use no charge at all going to be 10 to 14 days like so it is having to go backwards and forwards to the computer of my mums
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

My Laptop Is Empty Re: My Laptop Is

Post by yorkie64red Sun 19 Jun - 3:47:01

pkt_drfc wrote:F**ked keeps turning its self off at least it is under i still pay what ever happens thing from Pc World has come in use no charge at all going to be 10 to 14 days like so it is having to go backwards and forwards to the computer of my mums

Excersise will do you good.... Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sun 19 Jun - 3:54:38

is it toshiba
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 19 Jun - 3:57:24

Nope Compaq
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 19 Jun - 3:57:36

Think i've got problems with my telly, the picture seems darker then normal , have tried to adjust the brightness but to no effect...only got it in november last year...looks like i will have to get them out to have a look at it...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 19 Jun - 3:59:09

yorkie64red wrote:Think i've got problems with my telly, the picture seems darker then normal , have tried to adjust the brightness but to no effect...only got it in november last year...looks like i will have to get them out to have a look at it...

What's your TV got to do with my Laptop scratch Razz Razz
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 19 Jun - 4:00:31

pkt_drfc wrote:

What's your TV got to do with my Laptop scratch Razz Razz

Bugger all only to say that your not the only one with problems , i'll start my own thread if you like.... Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 19 Jun - 4:04:46

yorkie64red wrote:

Bugger all only to say that your not the only one with problems , i'll start my own thread if you like.... Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing

Has not stopped you in the past. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Sun 19 Jun - 6:48:54

Laptops are great when working but twats when there not,i recently bought a new en
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Sun 19 Jun - 6:51:59

MR NEGATIVE wrote:Laptops are great when working but twats when there not,i recently bought a new en

Like most consumables these days not built to last but cheap to replace..
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sun 19 Jun - 7:31:49

Overheating is the immediate suspect ( I said overHeating not overeating) buy an airduster for 3 quid at asda (where the computer bits are, don't buy one anywhere else as they'll have for anything up to £15 a tin) give it a quick squirt first away from the the laptop as a bit of water tends to come out first on the cheaper airdusters do not squirt it upside down ( the one they flog in asda is actually pretty decent although not at a great pressure) then squirt it up the holes/grills under the laptop to try and get rid of any dust build up if it doesn't work chances are you could redo the heatsink or the fans knackered............or if you've got a maintenance contract chuck it back at them Smile
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum