The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could people have another go at posting

+6
thefullback
MR NEGATIVE
yorkie64red
hoolahoop
thornabyred
NIGHTMARE
10 posters

Go down

Could people have another go at posting  Empty Could people have another go at posting

Post by NIGHTMARE Mon 29 Aug - 22:24:38

Links on other forums, to this place to try and get a few more members, i'm spaming leeds fans on facebook at the moment but only managed to get 10 to sign up in a week or so, and none of them have posted once they have seen the place. ive turned my attentions to wednesday have now see if we can get some of them in the place
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Could people have another go at posting  Empty Re: Could people have another go at posting

Post by thornabyred Tue 30 Aug - 6:28:01

away with work this week but will try if I can get logged on. I know a couple of Austrians who keep having a look in, not members but keep and eye on Steel City clubs.
thornabyred
thornabyred

http://www.thornaby.org.uk,

Back to top Go down

Could people have another go at posting  Empty Re: Could people have another go at posting

Post by hoolahoop Tue 30 Aug - 7:10:19

Struggling , we already have a strong Rovers contingent of regular posters but doubt whether we can drag many more in.
Seems every time that a dedicated club's site goes into meltdown , we pick up a few members then they piss off again. Sad
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Tue 30 Aug - 7:20:44

trouble is we have had a few sign up this week but not post....how you sort that i'm not sure....
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by MR NEGATIVE Tue 30 Aug - 10:02:57

I've given up to be fair,they clearly don't want to join
MR NEGATIVE
MR NEGATIVE
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thefullback Wed 31 Aug - 1:10:12

MR NEGATIVE wrote:I've given up to be fair,they clearly don't want to join

Their loss
thefullback
thefullback
Pride Of Yorkshire

Location : Village east of HULL (and getting nearer the sea every year)

Back to top Go down

Post by 1887 Wed 31 Aug - 1:17:43

I've seen this place posted sometimes on the BBS , suppose I could try myself to see if we can get any more Barnsley fans here. Not likely I'll be able to get anybody to come here though as most people nowadays are just happy with what they are familiar with. scratch
Barnsley Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Wed 31 Aug - 4:17:41

i'll have a go on twatter at some point
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Wed 31 Aug - 4:25:21

Thanks Lads i've always said it and i'll say it again if we can get 100 active posters we would end up with 1000s its just the fact that its not busy thats putting them off i think. the hardest part is getting the first 100 active posters we've been trying years now
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thefullback Wed 31 Aug - 21:00:17

Posted on KickassTorrents in March, got one reply from a Lancastrian.
It's a great site for free downloads by the way.
thefullback
thefullback
Pride Of Yorkshire

Location : Village east of HULL (and getting nearer the sea every year)

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Wed 31 Aug - 22:02:30

Phil wrote:Thanks Lads i've always said it and i'll say it again if we can get 100 active posters we would end up with 1000s its just the fact that its not busy thats putting them off i think. the hardest part is getting the first 100 active posters we've been trying years now

That's the problem Phil , we seem to be running on about 15-20 regulars and when checking back as I do , there are usually on average 30-35 different posters/viewers per. week .
Double that on a regular basis and it will eventually be the place to be. As I see it this site is not intended to replace dedicated fora but be a 'talking shop' between the Yorkshire clubs to help each other, meet or plan actions against any group i.e. police, stewards etc. who may be collectively making it difficult for all our Yorkshire football supporters. It would be great if we could co-ordinate representations to local authorities/media/FA/FL etc as one voice, kinda like a Yorkshire FSF if you like.
How do others see it ?
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by yorkie64red Wed 31 Aug - 22:12:22

personally i blame facebook and twitter, they seem to be where most people are spending their time these days, can't see the attraction misen but seems to be the way things are going...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoop Thu 1 Sep - 2:14:01

yorkie64red wrote:personally i blame facebook and twitter, they seem to be where most people are spending their time these days, can't see the attraction misen but seems to be the way things are going...

Imo a total waste of time that twatter thing, seems to be generally full of nonsense.
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Thu 1 Sep - 4:22:30

aye but could be good for getting people to sign up
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Shem_Swfc Thu 1 Sep - 4:43:58

Twitter is fricking ace.

Don't both trying Owlstalk. Bunch of C**ts on there lol.
Shem_Swfc
Shem_Swfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down